Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (10615 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Towncrier007(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Her name is ireneony she's one hell of a beauty, she got it all. Baby can I be your lover even for a second?

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2016
grin

Hope she read this....

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Collenshy2020(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2016
keep deceiving ur brain.
People wid their aproko yarn sef.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Damibiz(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Indeed, she is soooo take away,i would like us to have a date please

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by HolyHero: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Towncrier007:
Her name is ireneony she's one hell of a beauty, she got it all. Baby can I be your lover even for a second?
lieutenant general of àss lickers

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by phlamesG: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2016
cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by phlamesG: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Towncrier007:

Alaye eh calm down
Na my girl be dat oo

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2016
yea you need a pair of glasses thank me later

13 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by littlewonders: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2016
I couldn't concentrates on her face to tell of the beauty but indeed she poses basic fire ammunition that can distract even spiritual forces subconsciously.

Hot and fresh!!!

6 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2016
All I see is an overbleached, over make-up, over attention seeker undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Enybliss(f): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2016
lofty900:
humans are insatiable, what do you want her to look like again, take clay and mold someone na

7 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by dacblogger: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2016
you are repping your name,towncrier indeed. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by warmachine(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Towncrier007:

Come....negodu..just imagyn...are nairalanders this ugly...mtchww...just tell us she's ur crush...and we'll understand... See trash o...most beautiful indeed...even my sis I don't consider pretty is prettier....guy stop selling ur babe's market here biko

7 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by warmachine(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2016
lofty900:

Thank u...u said my mind

4 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by theGistsonline: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2016
HolyHero:
lieutenant general of àss lickers
more like field marshal of ass-licking! The girl above is Ada the daughter of our gate man, papa Ada

3 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Chelseafan1: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Towncrier007:

She is cool, but ivyy is the prettiest, classiest, loveliest, smartest all day everyday.
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2016
Op, you must be high.. So you call this pretty? She is not even fine.All I see is bleached face and exposed breast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by olac21(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Wondering what this could mean,advert or something of the type!
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Switup: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
littlewonders:
I couldn't concentrates on her face to tell of the beauty but indeed she poses basic fire ammunition that can distract even spiritual forces subconsciously.

Hot and fresh!!!

grammargrin

2 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by slyrone(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2016
warmachine:

Thank u...u said my mind
Bros I am delighted to tell u that your mind is messed up.

2 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by warmachine(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2016
slyrone:
Bros I am delighted to tell u that your mind is messed up.

Lemme ignore you... I just wanted you to know I ignored you grin cheesy wink
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Op, your mates dey make money, u dey here dey write love letter undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by IRobot7(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Towncrier007:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Towncrier007(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
yea you need a pair of glasses thank me later
heaven made that beauty bro

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Firstlieutenant is that u?[ grin

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Alternate account owned by her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Firstlieutenant is that u?[ grin

I wish say na me. I wish say I sabi English like OP, I for done carry my expressions for her outside Nairaland, tey tey. But unfortunately for me, Ireneony no dey understand pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

I wish say na me. I wish say I sabi English like OP, I for done carry my expressions for her outside Nairaland, tey tey. But unfortunately for me, Ireneony no dey understand pidgin.

I thought she understands and speaks vernacular... Oya try your luck...I dey behind u! grin

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by advanceDNA: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Do guys actually asslick to this level? or pple just. create alternate account to hype dem selves....i can still find a away to understand the latter...but the former...damn!!! dats freakingg pathetic

4 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by DozieInc(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2016
She is certainly beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) / Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.