Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Typical Nigerian Mother Hehe.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Typical Nigerian Mother Hehe.. (684 Views)

This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) / Hilarious Heheā€¦ Lady Who Is About To Put To Bed Has Her Make-up Done On Delivery / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Typical Nigerian Mother Hehe.. by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 28, 2016
1. We could just be eating on the dinning table and daddy would be saying somethings to mum who is sitted close to him. Mum will just keep quiet like she is not hearing anything even after dad has asked her repeatedly if she understood what he said. Inside my mind, i will be like " mummy be careful o, it is daddy that is talking to you o "..

2. I will be in the bedroom and mummy who is in the sitting room will just call, Ugo, go and bring me cup and spoon. I enter the sitting room and ask her, mummy, which cup and spoon, she will point at the centre table.. But mummy, it is infront of you nah, haba. " This boy cant i send you message again " ?

3. Mummy will just call, (name)! , i answer Yes Mum, Next thing, do you know that you are becoming stubborn ?. " Okro cannot grow taller than the farmer who planted it ".. Nna, this woman and her wahala again

4. Mummy will just say onething and before i could respond." This boy, i said it, your stubbornness is getting out of hand. I reply, mummy what did i do again ? She starts reciting bible for me. " Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

5. Omo, at the age of 30, mummy still recites the previous bible verse to me on phone if i say i no go do wetin she suggests.

6. Mummies be behaving like girlfriends since 1960. She will just call you on phone and start reciting her needs to you, one by one. If you want to end that call fast, just tell her, " Mummy, send me your account number ". The next thing you hear is, " Thank you my son ".

Shout out to my one and only mama. Una too much...
Re: The Typical Nigerian Mother Hehe.. by Mayflowa(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2016
So true
Re: The Typical Nigerian Mother Hehe.. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2016
On point
Re: The Typical Nigerian Mother Hehe.. by adorablepepple(f): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2016
grin
Re: The Typical Nigerian Mother Hehe.. by Michellla(f): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2016
I will be in the bedroom and mummy who is
in the sitting room will just call, go and
bring me cup and spoon. I enter the sitting
room and ask her, mummy, which cup and spoon, she will point at the centre table.. But
mummy, it is infront of you nah, haba. " This
boy cant i send you message again " ?
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

..... / Affordable Schools In USA Or Canada Where I Can Do My Masters Degree / How This Lady Made Me Threw Away My Fresh Made Soup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.