Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women (970 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by Bnladan(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Women are precious gifts from God to men but
sometimes they are not always gifts but something
else which is the main reason why i decided to write
this article ( What you don't know about Women).

1. 75% of Women Wants money more than love:
Its true that nothing will be perfect without money
but these days women can marry a man 90-year-old if he is rich and well
connected. If you disagree with me, then tell me
any young lady you heard of getting married to an old man of about 65-70 years old that is poor.

2. To be accepted two things are involved:
With no doubt I have noticed two major things
women consider before saying yes to a man which
are; first, Money and second Handsomeness.
If you don't have money or good looks, then expect to get one 'yes' out of uncountable
approaches.

3. You don't have to die for women:
Are you the type who will always be ready to die for
love and women precisely? Then you are
making a big mistake because once you are gone it
will not take her few months to start all over again with your friend or her Ex.

4. Don't see any girl as an Angel at the beginning:
Women tend to be angels at the beginning of
relationships. When she gets what she wants you will
see the worst part of her and that is why you can't
know for sure if your dream girl is an Angel yet. So
take it slow and steady. #BabaGoSlow

5. Don't take women for granted:
Never take a woman for granted because she can
do worst of acts when you push her 2 d wall. Dnt cheat on her and if u do, keep it away from her. I repeat dnt let her find out. If u do, u re dead. That's the worst sin you could do to a lady. So respect them when they give you their
hearts.

6. Women can love with all their hearts:
Women are better than Men when it comes to showing love. Be it for money or true love (even though I don't believe it exist), women love with their hearts. Play your cards well and you will get everything from her...dnt cheat on her ooo, I'm saying it again

7. Don't compare your woman with another:
Women are Jealous creatures and they hate it when you compare then with other women. Praise her and show her that she is better than any other woman. Do that without mentioning any name coz if u do, she will think you have eyes on dat lady you mentioned.

Finally treat them well and they will return the favor
multiple times in so many ways....I love you my lady....#ValarMorgulis
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by funnynation(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Number one is correct while number 7 is..
All women need 7inces joystick size and above.. They need a man that can last 45mins and above..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by Bnladan(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2016
funnynation:
Number one is correct while number 7 is..
All women need 7inces joystick size and above.. They need a man that can last 45mins and above..

Nairaland official comedian
believe me nowadays ba, some women marry eunuchs so far dey hv money. N.B I'm not generalizing oo grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by kunlesufyan(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2016
The money part is so true!!! Can't blame them ,who doesn't want to live comfortably ...I'll always respect a self made lady...
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2016
KONTINUE
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by kay29000(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Very true...Number 8. should be- Most women are either lesbians or bisexual- https://www.nairaland.com/2919415/think-all-women-either-lesbians

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by Bnladan(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2016
kunlesufyan:
The money part is so true!!! Can't blame them ,who doesn't want to live comfortably ...I'll always respect a self made lady...
Everybody does, but money @ d same tym is not everythn. You dnt hv 2 be super rich 2 earn luv. Its not fair. I'll gv my daughter 2 any responsible person dat has a job dat can sustain dem. Parents too are blindfolded and obsessed with rich ppl nowadays. Dats y deciet and lies increase everyday, ppl showing odas wat dey wnt 2 see not d real persons dey are.
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by halfricanadian(f): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Awwwwwww embarassed
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by Darkchocolate(f): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2016
I fail to understand how you, as a man, can informatively tell the world what we dont know about women.

Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by Damtha(f): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Bnladan:
believe me nowadays ba, some women marry eunuchs so far dey hv money. N.B I'm not generalizing oo grin
Haba! It hasn't gotten to that nar
Re: 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Women by vooyour(f): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
I feel like guys don't understand. it's not that we are incapable of providing for ourselves. We've been doing that for years! It's just that we want someone who will be able to do it for us. a man should provide and lead. that is how we will submit. How will your woman submit and respect you if you don't lead and provide for her? even if you don't make that much at the moment but you should always be able to make a plan. Nothing is more arousing than watching your man make a plan.
that doesn't mean we are gold diggers. iy just shows what kind of husband and father you'll be in the future. A man who can provide for my every need is a keeper. and I would spend the rest of my days trying to make him happy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Acne Scars Permanently / The Basic Relationship And Emotional Needs List / Stop Disgracing Nigeria For Gods Sake!!!! (((video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.