Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls (31964 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by DankemzI(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
That fidelity issue is very wrong na village girls the kolombi pass undecided
You see a village girl not up to 20 with four kids, o lawd! Shebi she Virgin Mary

3 Likes

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
According to a village boy damn go to village and see the number of fatherless children been born by the so called villages girls

3 Likes

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by RoyalBlak007: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dang! Iwish I was a village girl! angry...... grin

..so you ... shocked

are not..?
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by asalimpo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
go village, you'll see 30+ grandma.
Nothing like wedding. Girls just graduates from screwing a particular guy to moving in with him.

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Smartguy001(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
OP wen last did u visit ur village, if u did recently am sure u no go even open this thread self...I jst dey laugh u, beta look for a good girl where ever u can find n stop promoting village girls wen don dey imitate city girls n now even do worst self...

Afta boys don blow city babes finish dem go dey find good village girl 2 marry, who go marry d ones Wen una don spoil 4 city na? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..so you ... shocked

are not..?
Not what Royal
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Smartguy001(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
RARE VIRTUES THAT CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN VILLAGE GIRLS

Village girls in this context encompasses ladies who were born and spent a good part of their lives in the less developed cities with good education,training but with less exposure.

City girls are very sophisticated,social, approachable and good to be with, but village girls are mostly pure hearted . Girls when given excess freedom and education, develop ego and do not care for Man any more, which is rampant among the exposed city babes. Though with good family background, education and sound moral upbringing, u can hardly differentiate between the village and city ladies but we are talking about majority here.

This write-up is not without short comings, but I believe the errors in it is within tolerable limit. To a very large extent,these virtues are prevalent among village brought up ladies.

ATTITUDE

Village ladies grow up with the right orientation, and attitude that boast their moral values and norms this can melt the heart of every man of "goodwill" Village ladies are brought up with a drilling knowledge of respect and attitude.

FIDELITY

The city lifestyle is a wild one and most ladies in the city have been swept away by the tide. Some women find it
difficult to deal with the sexual strength and capacity of their husband/BOO because they have been exposed to different
sexual escapades. Ironically, even their fellow city men feel that their already explored sexuality might pose the possibility of marital infidelity. They feel more confident in marrying village ladies who to an extent can guarantee fidelity.......will u blame the men? When most of these city ladies have allowed their numerous ex(es) drill and suck away all the necessary "ingredients" of reproduction in their "kitty cat"....lolz

SUBMISSIVE

Either by nature or nurture, men feel they are superior to women and like it when they get a lot of respect from
women-a reason they hate any woman that will challenge their superiority. City girls have been so exposed to similar and equal life styles that can lead to tension in the home. Men know that village ladies pose no threat when it comes to class and level and feel more comfortable with that rather than engaging in a class tug of war from city ladies

HOMELY

Village ladies have very homely qualities that make a man
happy. They know it is their duties to do the dishes, laundry, cook, make the home and still take care of the children where necessary. city ladies however feel that the modern world in its unwritten law desire men to also help in the house chores.....

CAREER

The issue of career is always a big problem to men. As
much as every man love successful women, they dislike it
when a woman’s job becomes her priority and he his relegated to the second position. The higher a woman goes,
the more a man finds her unapproachable. Village ladies are very enterprising instead and know how to combine the two~her career and home.

UNDERSTANDING

Village ladies are cool-headed and have learnt to tame their emotion so as to allow them understand their spouse.
city ladies though educated and intelligent sometimes lack the basic sense required in understanding the mood and turmoil of a man and this can lead to tension when they cannot act appropriately. Every right thinking man would rather marry a village lady knowing that there is a telepathic understanding between the two of them.

ECONOMICAL

Village ladies understand moderation and have learnt the
skills to economize. city ladies find it difficult to deal with less than they have been exposed to and some can even
raise hell if they do not get what they are used to. the humble upbringing of most village ladies equips them for any situation whether rain or shine. this is main reason most village ladies are not "GOLD DIGGERS"

Oya let me see all my village brought up ladies support this thread........happy sunday.

OP wen last did u visit ur village, if u did recently am sure u no go even open this thread self...I jst dey laugh u, beta look for a good girl where ever u can find n stop promoting village girls wen don dey imitate city girls n now even do worst self...

Afta boys don blow city babes finish dem go dey find good village girl 2 marry, who go marry d ones Wen una don spoil 4 city na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by halfricanadian(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
You can't take a girl out of the village but

You can't take the village out of the girl

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by RoyalBlak007: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not what Royal

..not a village..

..girl,,
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..not a village..

..girl,,
Nope,but I am from the countryside.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by RoyalBlak007: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:

Nope,but I am from the countryside.

ama..

village boi
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by joehis2013: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
op Which village are you talking about exactly cos this cant be some villages i know.

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

ama..

village boi

Okay I don't see how any of this matters You bein' a village boy an me not being from a village.
I was only playin' when U I said I wished ta be one.
It's why I used a smiley emoji.

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by BLINGZ88: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
RARE VIRTUES THAT CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN VILLAGE GIRLS

Village girls in this context encompasses ladies who were born and spent a good part of their lives in the less developed cities with good education,training but with less exposure.

City girls are very sophisticated,social, approachable and good to be with, but village girls are mostly pure hearted . Girls when given excess freedom and education, develop ego and do not care for Man any more, which is rampant among the exposed city babes. Though with good family background, education and sound moral upbringing, u can hardly differentiate between the village and city ladies but we are talking about majority here.

This write-up is not without short comings, but I believe the errors in it is within tolerable limit. To a very large extent,these virtues are prevalent among village brought up ladies.

ATTITUDE

Village ladies grow up with the right orientation, and attitude that boast their moral values and norms this can melt the heart of every man of "goodwill" Village ladies are brought up with a drilling knowledge of respect and attitude.

FIDELITY

The city lifestyle is a wild one and most ladies in the city have been swept away by the tide. Some women find it
difficult to deal with the sexual strength and capacity of their husband/BOO because they have been exposed to different
sexual escapades. Ironically, even their fellow city men feel that their already explored sexuality might pose the possibility of marital infidelity. They feel more confident in marrying village ladies who to an extent can guarantee fidelity.......will u blame the men? When most of these city ladies have allowed their numerous ex(es) drill and suck away all the necessary "ingredients" of reproduction in their "kitty cat"....lolz

SUBMISSIVE

Either by nature or nurture, men feel they are superior to women and like it when they get a lot of respect from
women-a reason they hate any woman that will challenge their superiority. City girls have been so exposed to similar and equal life styles that can lead to tension in the home. Men know that village ladies pose no threat when it comes to class and level and feel more comfortable with that rather than engaging in a class tug of war from city ladies

HOMELY

Village ladies have very homely qualities that make a man
happy. They know it is their duties to do the dishes, laundry, cook, make the home and still take care of the children where necessary. city ladies however feel that the modern world in its unwritten law desire men to also help in the house chores.....

CAREER

The issue of career is always a big problem to men. As
much as every man love successful women, they dislike it
when a woman’s job becomes her priority and he his relegated to the second position. The higher a woman goes,
the more a man finds her unapproachable. Village ladies are very enterprising instead and know how to combine the two~her career and home.

UNDERSTANDING

Village ladies are cool-headed and have learnt to tame their emotion so as to allow them understand their spouse.
city ladies though educated and intelligent sometimes lack the basic sense required in understanding the mood and turmoil of a man and this can lead to tension when they cannot act appropriately. Every right thinking man would rather marry a village lady knowing that there is a telepathic understanding between the two of them.

ECONOMICAL

Village ladies understand moderation and have learnt the
skills to economize. city ladies find it difficult to deal with less than they have been exposed to and some can even
raise hell if they do not get what they are used to. the humble upbringing of most village ladies equips them for any situation whether rain or shine. this is main reason most village ladies are not "GOLD DIGGERS"

Oya let me see all my village brought up ladies support this thread........happy sunday.
I thought so too but later changed my mind when I witnessed a teenager threaten to beat up a 60 year old lady...

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dang! Iwish I was a village girl! angry...... grin

aren't you already a village girl

who are you trying to/deceive here
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

aren't you already a village girl

who are you trying to/deceive here
Oh!! Lawd not another one!! Laws ah massy!
Bye guy.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
You can't take a girl out of the village but

You can't take the village out of the girl

Meaning what plz?
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
joehis2013:
op Which village are you talking about exactly cos this cant be some villages i know.

Check my definition of village girl in this context.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh!! Lawd not another one!! Laws ah massy!
Bye guy.

well at least I'm not a shy guy, or the kinda guy, who'll always tell lies... Lord have mercy angry
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

well at least I'm not a shy guy, or the kinda guy, who'll always tell lies... Lord have mercy angry
Guy you called me a lie.

An the only thing bad about shy guys is that shyness is stifling
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by halfricanadian(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Meaning what plz?

Meaning a lady with good manners is a lady with good manners

If a lady is pretending to be good one day she would show who she truly is

2 Likes

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Meaning a lady with good manners is a lady with good manners

If a lady is pretending to be good one day she would show who she truly is

Nature and nurture mould manners.........
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Guy you called me a lie.

An the only thing bad about shy guys is that shyness is that it's stifling

tell the truth, did u, or did you not, go to the stream this morning to fetch water

well, I ain't down with the shyness neither undecided

I swoop in on my prey
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by halfricanadian(f): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Nature and nurture mould manners.........

cheesy one wind of love and heart break scatters such manners tongue
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy one wind of love and heart break scatters such manners tongue
Only in the absence of integrity#
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

tell the truth, did u, or did you not, go to the stream this morning to fetch water

well, I ain't down with the shyness neither undecided

I swoop in on my prey
No......an vultures swoop down on their prey too. grin

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by halfricanadian(f): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Only in the absence of integrity#

grin then 80% of humans lack integrity

Or mayb its you that hasnt experienced such
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
No......an vultures swoop down on their prey too. grin

cheesy u calling me a vulture

chai!
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

cheesy u calling me a vulture

chai!
are you you know yaself best grin
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
One good thing about village girls is that......

They can tell you how they feel about something without pretense, and even when they insult you, they will still recognise your superiority like....

Dede, ibu onye ara oh....

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Idydarling:
[i] I hear u op
Shift make I sit beside you.

OP, nice work oooooo.. I throway salute cool
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Shit make I sit beside you.

OP, nice work oooooo.. I throway salute cool
Welcome in babaoooooo, U too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Your Marital Status? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.