Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? (13900 Views)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have been lashing this girl for like 3 years but due to my business schedule i can only be there to lash her two months in a year. She said i am the second person to lash her after she officially opened her gate for the first guy. The first time we do the thing her thing seem to be in good condition, it was tight and at some point i couldn't get my ruler to enter her sharpener. I had to re-adjust and tried again then the thing entered.

After that day i lash am again, to my greatest surprise my ruler went in with the sound "fiam", it was like a coin dropped in the ocean. I started the ignition and accelerated the engine, the first minute seemed ok but afterwards i knew i was deceiving myself as her sharpener just expanded without control.

On three different years i have constantly experienced same thing with her and i just cant understand. She expects say i will take things further but with that kind pot hole in between her legs it can never happen, a sane man cannot live with a girl like that.

How do i tell her that her thing is too wide?

Cc
Rocktation, farano

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
cc laveda

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by milliman(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enlarge ur pencil to fit into her wide sharpener. Just my opinion oo

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by greatnaija01: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
clap for yourself... you just proved that you never loved her.

You are now gonna dump her for who ehn? and you expect to find a tighter one to marry... DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WHAT U SO IS WHAT YOU WILL REAP?

You really could not cover your girl's shame with a virgina tightening cream that works for all wide n loose virginas.. well why did you BORE HOLE if you are not ready to pump water.

YOU ARE JUST WASTING HER TIME.
pls let her go or marry her. A more mature guy would maker her tighter and better.

WOMEN ARE NOT TO BE USED AND DUMPED!!!

condomuser:
I have been lashing this girl for like 3 years but due to my business schedule i can only be there to lash her two months in a year. She said i am the second person to lash her after she officially opened her gate for the first guy. The first time we do the thing her thing seem to be in good condition, it was tight and at some point i couldn't get my ruler to enter her sharpener. I had to re-adjust and tried again then the thing entered.

After that day i lash am again, to my greatest surprise my ruler went in with the sound "fiam", it was like a coin dropped in the ocean. I started the ignition and accelerated the engine, the first minute seemed ok but afterwards i knew i was deceiving myself as her sharpener just expanded without control.

On three different years i have constantly experienced same thing with her and i just cant understand. She expects say i will take things further but with that kind pot hole in between her legs it can never happen, a sane man cannot live with a girl like that.

Cc
Rocktation, farano

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by dollyjoy(f): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
She should stay off sex for a while.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Guy you be idiot ooo...
condomuser:

Cc
Rocktation, farano

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by tellwisdom: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bro, just use your elbow next time. sad

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
You've been lashing her for 3years.

Why are you complaining?, you made it wide na.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by jejemanito: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
condomuser:

After that day i lash am again, to my greatest surprise my ruler went in with the sound "fiam", it was like a coin dropped in the ocean
. I started the ignition and accelerated the engine, the first minute seemed ok but afterwards i knew i was deceiving myself as her sharpener just expanded without control.

How do i tell her that her thing is too wide
If na so you be follow dey creative for school exam, I swear you for graduate with 5.0

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by jejemanito: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
My intention is not to dump her but can lashing someone for just five non-consecutive months (25 encounters altogether) make her "gear box" lose elasticity within 3 years?

I noticed this wide gap at the 2nd encounter but thought it was normal but even since then i keep thinking about it.

greatnaija01:
clap for yourself... you just proved that you never loved her.

You are now gonna dump her for who ehn? and you expect to find a tighter one to marry... DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WHAT U SO IS WHAT YOU WILL REAP?

You really could not cover your girl's shame with a virgina tightening cream that works for all wide n loose virginas.. well why did you BORE HOLE if you are not ready to pump water.

YOU ARE JUST WASTING HER TIME.
pls let her go or marry her. A more mature guy would maker her tighter and better.

WOMEN ARE NOT TO BE USED AND DUMPED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Jabioro: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Waka pass.. I don't know how you told her " I love you " how do I know how you will tell her that her punna is oversized "..Therefore you are the only one knows how you climbed the tree probably you should knows how to comes down.. Did you seek advice Fron this forum before action..Just joking..
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Maybe just maybe she is lashing other guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by jejemanito: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by greatnaija01: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
you are contradicting yourself oooooo IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST OPENING THIS THREAD YOU SAID YOU CAN NEVER GO AHEAD TO MARRY HER = On three different years i have constantly experienced same thing with her and i just cant understand. She expects say i will take things further but with that kind pot hole in between her legs it can never happen, a sane man cannot live with a girl like that.

You are so focused on sex as tho it will last for life.... COUPLES IN THEIR 60's BARELY HAVE TIME OR ENERGY FOR SEX.... so bro stop using a temporary tool to fix a permanent issue.. go to online stores and find the cream and help her if you love her.

its well cos na u dig the well

condomuser:

My intention is not to dump her but can lashing someone for just five non-consecutive months (25 encounters altogether) make her "gear box" lose elasticity within 3 years?

I noticed this wide gap at the 2nd encounter but thought it was normal but even since then i keep thinking about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by coolebux(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
You're just a d|ck

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by ayourbamie: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pretend af if u are a stammerer, just say this to her,''your toe toe is too big"

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

ayourbamie:
Pretend af if u are a stammerer, just say this to her,''your toe toe is too big"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by MrOreo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
condomuser:

U meet just two months in a year and she already has a crater between her legs??
Won't b surprise if someone helps her ministry when you are away.... Tell her her pu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is toooo wide. I wonder what will happen when kids start coming.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by liquidmetall: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
condomuser:

Cc
Rocktation, farano

op where are u based i think i know who you r talking of
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by JONSYN7154: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
That your girlfriend is OK. Go and enlarge your cassava.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol it will be a big coincidence if you referred to the same person i'm talking about grin. I am not very far from you.

Would like to know the name of d person you are referring to though?

liquidmetall:

op where are u based i think i know who you r talking of
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Exactly what i'm thinking, i have asked her if there is a fence jumper who lubricates her gearbox while i'm on business and she clearly said NO. i have serious doubts about her response.

Come to think of it she never born pikin before and the whole place don yakata "She claim na me be her second round after the first guy that initially dismantled the gear box" grin

If she don born pikin for me before i can take it and understand but we never reach that level and her gear box is already running free wheel grin

MrOreo:

U meet just two months in a year and she already has a crater between her legs??
Won't b surprise if someone helps her ministry when you are away.... Tell her her pu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is toooo wide. I wonder what will happen when kids start coming.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2017
grin i don't think that will ever be an option for so many reasons.

I know you are joking anyway.

milliman:
Enlarge ur pencil to fit into her wide sharpener. Just my opinion oo
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2017
I would like to agree with you but i don't think i made it wide. The 3 years we have been seeing only accommodates five non-consecutive months and within that five months, we have only lashed for just 25 times maximum.

Can lashing just for 25 times make it seem as if she just delivered a baby at every new encounter? Sometimes i want to spend time with her but when i remember the experience i respect myself grin

kimbra:

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2017
grin i don't think that will ever be an option for so many reasons.

I know you are joking anyway.

JONSYN7154:
That your girlfriend is OK. Go and enlarge your cassava.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2017
I agree with you, i have reasons to believe so even though she swore with her life.

ToriBlue:
Maybe just maybe she is lashing other guys.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

tellwisdom:
Bro, just use your elbow next time. sad
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
I think she should do so and i will look for how to tell her in a good way so she won't feel bad about it.

The fact is that she doesn't even admit she has ever lashed anyone else throughout the years av known her. I could be away for business for up to 10 months in a row for the last 3 years yet she says she hasn't opened the thing for anyone.

dollyjoy:
She should stay off sex for a while.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by ifyeez: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2017
You're just a comedian, WIDE TOE TOE MAN like you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:

His joystick suppose to be her size not oversize.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once / What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.