Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) (40838 Views)

Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by freebreezeyz(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2016
This ain't proper at All! Blames now would be attributed to poverty! Na Wa!
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:25am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:
You were actually in a car when u saw this: so since you saw this to be risky, why not stop them and posibly educate the rider about such a risk and possibly give them a lift in a more secure car.
But rather, u snap picx of them and rush down to nairaland to make FP.
The Change for a better Nigeria starts with you and i.
you are so quick to judge,you don't know the circumstances the OP dey for the car....people sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by crazygod(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Op wat exactly is ur point? It could be an arrangement between the parents of the kids and the rider to convey them to school everyday. Not all parents have the money to buy a car like you. And for those thinking this is a school bus, that just shows what you will do if you establish a school
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by SOPIGO: 7:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Op u must be a baby or still eating from ur Mum pot, that is y u don't understand d condition of this debauchery country called Nigeria.
What is the big deal there. If a parent have dis type of trunk & two kids are his own while two are his neighbor kids, in dis country where everything is on d high price, & he is going toward d kids school direction. Do u expect him to pay a taxi to take them to school while him drive empty? I bought fuel for #120 per litre.
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by stainlink(m): 7:27am On Feb 29, 2016
I think mine was a lot worse than this. It's actually unsafe but children have to go to school by any means necessary. Me and my other siblings used to go to school on a jalopy pickup then but that didn't break us it only made us more determined to succeed. I know the family I came from and I know it was all they could afford
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by winilove(f): 7:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Odikwa very risky shocked
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by francizy(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:
You were actually in a car when u saw this: so since you saw this to be risky, why not stop them and posibly educate the rider about such a risk and possibly give them a lift in a more secure car.

Do you know you're a very wicked being? shocked shocked shocked shocked

If you want the op dead, why not just go to his house and blow his brains off instead of asking him to do the bolded in a country like Nigeria were people will easily suspect him and call him a ritualist, before they probably lynch him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by loomer: 7:31am On Feb 29, 2016
haul:
Wow wow wow!

This is the height of failure! How do you tend to motivate a kid like this? We've a long way to go.

They/we don't deserve this , they deserve the basic things abraham maslow talked about.

"We all can't be rich, but deserve to be financially okay"- myQuote

Everybody deserve the basic things of life, but as the basic things no gree dey available how man go do?

Na only God dey protect, some kids dey wey na trek them dey trek, that doesn't stop accidents from coming their way.
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Dem do turn these small pikins dem to cows ooo. When person pikin no be consumable goods why come put dem for back in the carrier. And some children sometimes dey do some funny things, they can even push each other out of such unprotected cars. I think that school needs to be checked by security agencies or better still locked up. Who even approve the school at first. Only God knows
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by samuel051: 7:38am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:
so they will accuse op of kidnap or rituals,its like u don't an ideal of the character of those pips.

1 Like

Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 7:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Gossiplover:
This was seen in Lokoja town. School kids between the ages of 4-5 being transported from school in this open tricycle with no safety seats. Unbelievable!

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-how-this-kids-were-transported-to.html

Better than using okada or trekking to sch
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by doskie(m): 7:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:

For you to mention the school name
Awww.... FLIRTY jane aint gat no pic.
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by blackpanda: 7:48am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:

Stop playing the ostrich. How many cars breaking the law have u stopped in nigeria, or u have never seen any Hypocrisy is evil!
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Nairadays: 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:

You're right, but if he tries to offer them a lift don't you think he might be accused of kidnapping?

Will the driver of the tricycle allow him to transport the kids in the helper's vehicle?

Let's just pray that our kids are raised up in a conducive and serene atmosphere, nobody desires that his/her children should suffer.
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Natpat: 7:57am On Feb 29, 2016
Lucky kids, when I was their age, I used to trek average of 8-10 kilometres every day to and fro school.
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by numericalguy(m): 7:57am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:

Dumbest post of this thread.

And you expect the man to release the kids to him like that? OP would be Lucky to escape with his life by the time the man accuses him of kidnap and being a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmm and imagine a lot of people coming to nairaland and type things like the world is an ideal place, where everything works according to our imagination.....

Things are hard, poverty is real, Nigeria is a jungle and trust me if the parents had a better option they wouldn't have opted into sending their children in an open van....
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Thelmerh(f): 8:06am On Feb 29, 2016
I was travelling one certain time and I saw dis same tin in d same lokoja. but a different school. d children wr even waving at us
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 8:07am On Feb 29, 2016
OK
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by durella32: 8:11am On Feb 29, 2016
My country is gone
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by okpor2(m): 8:17am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:
if he was in a car how did he take d pix driving?is dat not a greater punishment?
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Snoolv360(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
I doubt if there are road safety officers in that area...
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by MicroBox: 8:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Primary and Secondary school friends are the true friends... no lies no....
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Nicur: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:
you have said it all brother, Everybody seems to know what is wrong in Nigeria and how to go about it but yet nobody is doing anything about it?

1 Like

Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by addikt(m): 8:33am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:

So you mean he could have sacrificed that for the job interview or other important things he woke up early to attend to??...well, I think it's better on here, information can reach the school just coz of this trend.

**ADDIKT**
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by iamCross(m): 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Next?
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Dbisector(m): 8:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Odikwa dangerous but have once follow this keke before
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by Yemismart(m): 8:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Taiwo20:
That uniform is definitely a private school uniform. Infact it look like that of Kingdom Heritage Schools owned by LFC aka Winners Chapel.....
haha baba talku talku must u see/say everything. Enise boda.
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by thelish(f): 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
MrBen10:

And if he has somewhere important going, it should be abandoned. nawa oo
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by introvertious: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Yeah! It is risky but maybe dat is the luxury their father can afford and they may be enjoying it.
My little nephews(3yrs n 5yrs) once told me they r tired of being driven in a car to school n dey want to start using 'keke na pepper'(keke napep).
OP, just maintain ur lane.
Re: Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) by hahn(m): 8:54am On Feb 29, 2016
khayleb:
@Taiwo20, you are right. It is Kingdom Heritage Schools owned by LFC aka Winners Chape, Lokongoma Phase 1, lokoja. That's where I worship.

Worship what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! / Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.