Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Advice Needed Urgently... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently... (1164 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok so I av this boyfriend of 6months..things av been going good for us..no infidelity problems
The problem is we had sex way too early in the relationship like less than a month into the relationship -so sumtimes I kind of feel cheap or so (note I was a virgin nd we are in our 20's)
How can I get the respect I need in this relationship..hez doesn't disrespect me tho..buh u guys na,he might be thinking abt sumtin else in his mind and
2.he didn't know I was a virgin it was during d act he discovered blah blah blah...i need pple to confort me it's a great loss angry
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Taiwo20(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
bardella1:
Ok so I av this boyfriend of 6months..things av been going good for us..no infidelity problems
The problem is we had sex way too early in the relationship like less than a month into the relationship -so sumtimes I kind of feel cheap or so (note I was a virgin nd we are in our 20's)
How can I get the respect I need in this relationship..hez doesn't disrespect me tho..buh u guys na,he might be thinking abt sumtin else in his mind and
2.he didn't know I was a virgin it was during d act he discovered blah blah blah...i need pple to confort me it's a great loss angry

Ehya! Pele mehn......

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't know what advice you want me to give ? He is not disrespecting you,oh i see u want me to console u on your virginity you willingly gave away...just stay with him until he gets tired of u.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by midehi2(f): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
what is she talking about
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by naijaboiy: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
i can't seem to get your point. Please come again.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Pennah(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
See babe just try and shunn most of the affairs he enjoys nd if he acts rowdy den u know wot was his mission but if he melow den set limits

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by sseunth(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:
what is she talking about
trash...she is a confused assh-ole....the guy is not disrespecting her and yet she is looking for a way to gain her respect
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Eleniyan15: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
i can't seem to get your point. Please come again.

refiner
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by refiner(f): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eleniyan15:

refiner
why mentioning my name dude?undecided
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
I dont see whats the problem here
U gave in too soon or too late it makes no difference
a guy who will disrespect you will do so
since he doesnt disrespect you enjoy yasef
If it aint broke dont fix it

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Leriebloom(f): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sighs
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eleniyan15:

refi ner
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
U guys don't understand cos u nt in my shoes..i wish sum1 can understand
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by tomdon(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
bardella1:

I think you're just overtly stupd for my liking.
so he wasn't chivalric, he didn't pay your bride price, it was so fast and cheap, yet you're whining about respect and about he discovering you were a virgin during the act.
how condescending could some of the female folks go
im flabagasted.
I really thought girls should be wise already at 20.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
tomdon:

I think you're just overtly stupd for my liking.
so he wasn't chivalric, he didn't pay your bride price, it was so fast and cheap and you're whining about respect and about he discovering you were a virgin during the act.
how condescending could some of the female folks go
im flabagasted.
I really thought girls should be wise already at 20.
thanks
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is it just me or the OP reasons like a lunatic
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Punck4real(f): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
bardella1:
If I may ask in what way is he not respecting you. If u know u are not comfortable with the relationship walk away b4 it too late.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Olami90: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op, I can sense dat u never know what u wanted bfor u started the relationship.
You were caught up in d middle of love and sexual emotion whereby u gav in to sex only for u to be feeling guilty at d end. This is wot I call misplaced priority, indecision, low self esteem.

Obviously u are regretting d sex u had with him (medicine after death). If u are fortunate, he will stay, stand by u nd get married to u but if not, u should be ready to bear d emotional trauma nd torture u'v caused ursef outta ur unreadiness nd foolishness(sorry for dis choice of word, can't find any better phrase).

There is nothing u can do except if there is more to u dan sex nd also if he is capable of seeing it. U can't eat ur cake and av it.

Next time, u will learn how to choose wot matters to u d most.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by obyrich(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
bardella1:
U guys don't understand cos u nt in my shoes..i wish sum1 can understand
Please when next you are about to lose your virginity, try to seek our opinion first.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by misspicy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
bardella1:
Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache because of what the society says or rather what you read on Nairaland,every guy is not the same sweet..... having sex at any time during the relationship doesn't make you cheap cool

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olami90:
Op, I can sense dat u never know what u wanted bfor u started the relationship.
You were caught up in d middle of love and sexual emotion whereby u gav in to sex only for u to be feeling guilty at d end. This is wot I call misplaced priority, indecision, low self esteem.

Obviously u are regretting d sex u had with him (medicine after death). If u are fortunate, he will stay, stand by u nd get married to u but if not, u should be ready to bear d emotional trauma nd torture u'v caused ursef outta ur unreadiness nd foolishness(sorry for dis choice of word, can't find any better phrase).

There is nothing u can do except if there is more to u dan sex nd also if he is capable of seeing it. U can't eat ur cake and av it.

Next time, u will learn how to choose wot matters to u d most.
lol actually I was ready nd nt foolish

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Social Worker Girls In Abuja / "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist / See This Cute And Young Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.