Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? (1369 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Ginaz(f): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
There is this aura that comes from being in the presence of the opposite sex that we wanna do everything to look nice and avoid anything embassing at all cost but well, sometimes nature and supernatural forces seems to punish us. Lol grin

You'll be in presence of your crush, its that moment that you forgot to zip your trousers or you mistakenly speak a English that will make a black ape white. lipsrsealed

Let me share my most embarrassing moment, I and my friend were coming out of our street when I sighted my mom. My mom eyes were glued to my dress, of course its hers. I worn her dress cos she has all the latest designs and clothes of all occasions in her closet.

She just said, '' is this my dress? Before I open my eye go pull am. '' my mom na gidi woman grin
My friend couldn't say anything self, I just use style style waka comot go house. Embarrassment of the century. But I learnt my lesson sha, lol.

So what's yours?
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Cholls(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
my sister the most embarrassing moment of any man's life is dating naija girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by maxti: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ginaz:
There is this aura that comes from being in the presence of the opposite sex that we wanna do everything to look nice and avoid anything embassing at all cost but well, sometimes nature and supernatural forces seems to punish us. Lol grin

You'll be in presence of your crush, its that moment that you forgot to zip your trousers or you mistakenly speak a English that will make a black ape white. lipsrsealed

Let me share my most embarrassing moment, I and my friend were coming out of our street when I sighted my mom. My mom eyes were glued to my dress, of course its hers. I worn her dress cos she has all the latest designs and clothes of all occasions in her closet.

She just said, '' is this my dress? Before I open my eye go pull am. '' my mom na gidi woman grin
My friend couldn't say anything self, I just use style style waka comot go house. Embarrassment of the century. But I learnt my lesson sha, lol.

So what's yours?

It's your mum's. No need been embarrassed.
Your mum must be nice.
Mine happened several years ago during my ND program in Yabatech. I visited my dad at his office.
He was in a meeting when I got there. I was already gisting with the new receptionist and majority of the staff were referring to me as "sir"
My dad came in was surprised and all he could say was" he is my son. He is just *** years"
You can imagine how embarrassed I was.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by czarr(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
I cannot be embarrassed in front of a naija girl.
For wetin na.....naija girls are the embarrassment grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Ginaz(f): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Cholls:
my sister the most embarrassing moment of any man's life is dating naija girls

That's not a nice thing to say na, we're nice grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Ginaz(f): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
maxti:

It's your mum's. No need been embarrassed.
Your mum must be nice.
Mine happened several years ago during my ND program in Yabatech. I visited my dad at his office.
He was in a meeting when I got there. I was already gisting with the new receptionist and majority of the staff were referring to me as "sir"
My dad came in was surprised and all he could say was" he is my son. He is just *** years"
You can imagine how embarrassed I was.

Lol , your daddy finish you. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by maxti: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol , your daddy finish you. grin
As in.... http:// had to remind him 15 years after. Demanded an apology, got it and we laughed over it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Young03(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ginaz...i know u just lied..u fried ds lie to make a sweet story
tellin u d fact....I'M TOO BIG TO BE EMBARASSED.
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
OP, your English has Embarrassed me already!!! embarassed

Meanwhile:::::

I was slapped by a Girl I was tripping for way back SS2 in a class of about 45 pupils.

The whole class was like.... "Jesus ooo... If na me, I go kill the girl".... "If na me, I go slap am back"...

I was having a million thoughts running through my head... But either ways, I left the class and went to cry outside.!!

Saw the girl few years later and bleeped her.

Former Miss Enugu!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Ginaz(f): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Young03:
Ginaz...i know u just lied..u fried ds lie to make a sweet story

tellin u d fact....I'M TOO BIG TO BE EMBARASSED.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

I didn't my dear, that was what happened. My mom no know face o cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Ginaz(f): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
OP, your English has Embarrassed me already!!! embarassed

Meanwhile:::::

I was slapped by a Girl I was tripping for way back SS2 in a class of about 45 pupils.

The whole class was like.... "Jesus ooo... If na me, I go kill the girl".... "If na me, I go slap am back"...

I was having a million thoughts running through my head... But either ways, I left the class and went to cry outside.!!

Saw the girl few years later and bleeped her.

Former Miss Enugu!!

What's wrong with my English? You can tell me so I can correct it, I like learning. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Young03(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ginaz:

I didn't my dear, that was what happened. My mom no know face o cheesy

u shoudnt av felt embarassed. Na so i carry one babe enter chitis,buy her turkey and drinks, bought mine.
Taking mine gently cus it was our ist tym meetin choi, c as ds babe dey tear meat like say e neva eat am b4
i was lookin at her, she noticed bt didnt feel embarassed.
U know y?..dats cus its her way of life
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Ginaz:

What's wrong with my English? You can tell me so I can correct it, I like learning. smiley

Am not trying to form badass, just few corrections sha!!!

Mistakenly speak "AN english": not "A english"

My Mum'S eyes ::: not "my mom eye"

I "WORE" her dress :::: not "I WORN her dress"

That's my best, someone else might even correct me too.. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Ginaz(f): 6:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Am not trying to form badass, just few corrections sha!!!

My Mum'S eyes ::: not "my mom eye"

I "WORE" her dress :::: not "I WORN her dress"

That's my best, someone else might even correct me too.. Lol

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
There's no such thing as "an English", just say grammatical error/blunder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Sleep In This Wheather / Now Trending.... / True Story: Please Help! How Can I Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.