Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. (3837 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:
yes dear

wu be dear?
u want lordsamurai to hook me abi?
abe give lordsamurai a chance nau...no cum lie say u are taken when actually u are d one who takes dem in
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Mimido2(f): 7:23am On Feb 29, 2016
WiLdFLame:

wu be dear?
u want lordsamurai to hook me abi?
abe give lordsamurai a chance nau...no cum lie say u are taken when actually u are d one who takes dem in
lol......since u don't want "dear" I'll use love.....lordsamurai has found anoda person
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:
lol......since u don't want "dear" I'll use love.....lordsamurai has found anoda person

kikikiki.....enh enh....but why lordsamurai cum dey frown face 4 me....u sure 2 of una have nt been eyeing and seju si ra yin? well e be like say lordsamurai dey crush on u be dat oo
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by ladycomfort(f): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2016
MzPecs:
You look like a valentine goat! Seriously. angry (no offence) cool
. cheesy.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
MzPecs:
You look like a valentine goat! Seriously. angry (no offence) cool
And how do you look? An easter chicken i guess?

1 Like

Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by MzPecs(f): 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lmao grin grin
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
MzPecs:
Lmao grin grin
SMH
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mimido2:
IV not, im still single
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
ladycomfort:
. cheesy.
i was hoping u will tackle her 4 me
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
WiLdFLame:

kikikiki.....enh enh....but why lordsamurai cum dey frown face 4 me....u sure 2 of una have nt been eyeing and seju si ra yin? well e be like say lordsamurai dey crush on u be dat oo
hehehehe oga gud evening
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
She went abroad nd you didn't care to follow her. Why?
OGA edit ur post and remove my number and deatails
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by 1miccza: 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
cruzita:
chukwu gozie gi

Spiritual liberty!!!!! Noooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
LMAO
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LMAO
Dont mind her. An Ugly b!tch calling a dude an unpleasant name.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Dont mind her. An Ugly bitch calling a dude an unpleasant name.
bro she is just frustrated, dats how all dis ladies comes online and vent their frustration on guys 4 no reason.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
bro she is just frustrated, dats how all dis ladies comes online and vent their frustration on guys 4 no reason.
Na you even get their time. this one is a graduate whom i feel doesnt even have a male friend not to talk of a fiance. So i guess thats where her frustration lies.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by MrCork: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
if ure interested pm me

....bro..try Onstelly, Refiner or Kashybaby.....they date anything! smiley
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by onstelly(f): 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrCork:

....bro..try Onstelly, Refiner or Kashybaby.....they date anything! smiley
I don't blame ur cockyheady
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

SMH
She was talkin' like Cork.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
She was talkin' like Cork.
Who is cork? you mean cork as in fowl or cork city fc, a football club fro Republic of Ireland?
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by MrCork: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
onstelly:

I don't blame ur cockyheady

...my job is to find you & Refiner a man on nairaland....am even ready to give you 2 away for free sinse you refuse to gimmmme 3week punnny you owe me! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Who is cork? you mean cork as in fowl or cork city fc, a football club fro Republic of Ireland?
Tryin' not ta give him a mention.
He's the dude with the blue words above,the one that insulted you on your fashion man grin thread.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Tryin' not ta give him a mention.
He's the dude with the blue words above,the one that insulted you on your fashion man grin thread.
Ohhh, now i remember. It seem you kinda crushing on him here i guess? You re always fond of mentioning his monicker even when it isnt neccessary.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ohhh, now i remember. It seem you kinda crushing on him here i guess? You re always fond of mentioning his monicker even when it isnt neccessary.
He picless an a clown....no.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by MrCork: 10:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:

....sweeery...no man berrra near you (my woman) on nairaland!! angry
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Fine!
When re you gonna break all protocols and show me how pretty and sassy and adorable and priceless you look?
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrCork:

....sweeery...no man berrra near you (my woman) on nairaland!! angry
Mkay Cork.Bye.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by onstelly(f): 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrCork:

...my job is to find you & Refiner a man on nairaland....am even ready to give you 2 away for free sinse you refuse to gimmmme 3week punnny you owe me! angry
Don't die on top punny
Cockyheady
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Fine!
When re you gonna break all protocols and show me how pretty and sassy and adorable and priceless you look?
Adorable!!!
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Adorable!!!
How wow my heart would become only if you feed my sight with a pic of you.
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

How wow my heart would become only if you feed my sight with a pic of you.
Nope.Bu-bye
Re: Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope.Bu-bye
Whatever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Crush Told Me This Today / Who Else Have Notice This Whenever Their Girlfriend Fart In The House / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bare Derriere In A Jacuzzi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.