Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. (4966 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by cuteguy123(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2017
So after much observations, and careful comparisons with other female nairalanders.
I can confidently say that the finest girl on nairaland right now is!!!!

Uniqueness01

You can check her out.

https://www.nairaland.com/uniqueness01

cheesy

She even fine pass my gf self.

This thread is just for fun o. Because I know nairaland e warriors will soon arrive.

What you guys think?

8 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by biacan(f): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Abegi make I hear word she reach me
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by midehi2(f): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2017
She is beautiful in the ass
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Draei: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
mtcheeeew!

13 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by naijaboiy: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
She’s beautiful no doubt, but i must ask. What is the essence of stating the obvious?
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:
undecided SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by cuteguy123(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2017
naijaboiy:
She’s beautiful no doubt, but i must ask. What is the essence of stating the obvious?

Like I said. Just for fun dude.
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by cuteguy123(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:

She pass you.. .

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by cuteguy123(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
midehi2:
She is beautiful in the ass

Nope, she is beautiful facially.
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
naijaboiy:
I WONDER! So Many Beautiful Ladies Here So Whats The Big Deal

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

Like I said. Just for fun dude.
Stating the obvious ain’t no fun.
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by midehi2(f): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

Nope, she is beautiful facially.
ok
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by cuteguy123(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
naijaboiy:

Stating the obvious ain’t no fun.

Oya buzz off. No need to comment.
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Dayum. She fine o, and I have never seen her profile before! shocked but if say she get agbani darego shape before. I swear I for go for her mehn. But Bleep it she is not slim like sekxy cry
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by naijaboiy: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
I WONDER! So Many Beautiful Ladies Here So Whats The Big Deal
Nairaland may not really have a lot of beautiful girls. Hence he felt the need to announce when he found one, like a needle in a haystack. grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

Oya buzz off. No need to comment.
Sayonara
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:

Make we she your picture Are you slim?? ? Are you light skinned
undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Crownadex(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2017
just 4 fun as u said ......

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by biacan(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Make we she your picture Are you slim?? ? Are you light skinned undecided
chocolate Lady
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:
chocolate Lady

Okay, I like chocolate, upload lets see you, hope you don't look like biacan ojukwu undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Uniqueness01(f): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
LOL smiley cheesy....thanks though but there are lots of beautiful girls on here.

And your girlfriend mustn't see this your post o cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
She fine joor kiss

i lawve ur gown

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by cuteguy123(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Uniqueness01:
LOL smiley cheesy....thanks though but there are lots of beautiful girls on here.

Lots of beautiful girls here that we cannot see. Ghost workers, we only rate what we can see o, My gf they based in Australia, she never heard about NL before, so I am safe grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Qsscruz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:
No be fight beautiful..Dont raise your voice, improve your argument by posting your picture.. Na me go judge..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by internationalman(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
facially she's just OK. But on a scale of one to ten that ur Danielle Okeke -like as is 9.5/10

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
She has a beautiful ukwu.i like d ukwu...Randy91 how u see dis ukwu?smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:
Dayum. She fine o, and I have never seen her profile before! shocked but if say she get agbani darego shape before. I swear I for go for her mehn. But Bleep it she is not slim like sekxy cry

sekzy jus kporkish for dat black mini skirt wey she wear for her dp
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Sheun001(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Uniqueness01:

are you married?? grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
sekzy jus kporkish for dat black mini skirt wey she wear for her dp

Uncle lefu I nor understand this your slangs o cheesy grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Uncle lefu I nor understand this your slangs o cheesy grin
kporkish na as in she make brain,she is sexy,she is hotcheesy...shey u grab?cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by danieljessy: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmmm undecided
Fine face
Fine complexion
Nice moderate ass
Awful legs
I'll say 7/10 wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love / A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot / My Experience With Women When I Was A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.