Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) (60256 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
abiolag:

U'll b looking for BF

cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by bolivnnaija: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:
She's so beautiful

Na wetin we go chop?
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
bolivnnaija:

Na wetin we go chop?

Food ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
For bleeps sake you Nigerians need to get a sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by bayonino: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Revelation 3:5

on the last day,five women will hold unto one man and................

What was the verse again?i have forgottonsadsad
That is a big lie joor...even ashewo dey get a lot of suitors to marry them nowadays from men!!! alot of men of nowadays are hungry to marry. ....girls are ruling the world soon
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by cbrass(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Refiner may I meet you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by abiolag(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
lepasharon:
For bleeps sake you Nigerians need to get a sense of humour.
For bleeps sake undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by lottomkyes10(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with this you just may be surprise to hear a wedding out of this soon and I hope so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by moyomystique: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hi! Well I'm the person who tweeted it and I have my reasons for doing so. I told my followers I was going to prove a point and I just did. I'm not looking for a husband. Thanks for all the nice and not so nice words. God bless you all
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nellybank(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Welcome to labour market
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
She's not serious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:

lol grin this type of lady will make Toks2008 feel justified....lol,even if na man with 6 wives she no mind grin

all I see here is desperation or maybe she is suffering from spiritual battles,if not how will a fine lady like this be searching for husband,oh,she could be a comedian though grin
please stop making that thing called toks 2008 feel important jare grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Brilliant move by a beautiful girl cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
moyomystique:
Hi! Well I'm the person who tweeted it and I have my reasons for doing so. I told my followers I was going to prove a point and I just did. I'm not looking for a husband. Thanks for all the nice and not so nice words. God bless you all
even if you're looking for a husband, who's gadamn business is it ? You did what you had to do, don't apologize...I think it's a brilliant move, lots of ladies out there dying of loneliness, but they'll still be pretending...mtcheww..abeg I applaud your spirit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by cbrass(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
moyomystique:

So what point were you trying to prove
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
cbrass:
Refiner may I meet you?
as in how?undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
cbrass:
Refiner may I meet you?
as in how?undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Mactop01: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
so now na hawking the market sure pass chai , meanwhile some still dey for church abi mountain dey pray via dis husband matter too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by shadrach77: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in the tweet as people are implying, unless people can't joke on twitter again. The clap emoticon that followed the tweet showed she was joking. If someone now decided to take her tweet seriously, it's not her fault cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
cheesy grin...don't worry you will see husband when you are ready...

The lady don't know the right way...she should come to nairaland. ..use that her pix as dp,stay on romance section...she will get potential husband within 2 days or worst someone to break her heart

sshhh!...u talk too much!...its night already u know!smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by cbrass(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

as in how?undecided

I mean like get to know you more
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
pulsa:

no I mean "tushing up", that is you need chop more money for body,use the best facial creams, more nutrient rich food and e.t.c, you practically need a pocket deep man to do this, or you can also work hard and make the money yourself, you seem like a feminist to me sha.

lol!...if dats wat u mean den count me out!....I prefer looking natural!....I don't need such creams or all dat u listed up dere!....and I don't need a pocket deep man!....am OK just d way I am!undecided

fanx for ur concern tho!smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by otokx(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
She can take a trip to Kano by the emir palace, ask for a man named Yinusa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by cbrass(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

lol!...if dats wat u mean den count me out!....I prefer looking natural!....I don't need such creams or all dat u listed up dere!....and I don't need a pocket deep man!....am OK just d way I am!undecided

fanx for ur concern tho!smiley

Your natural looks signifies humility and honesty. #teamnautral
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

sshhh!...u talk too much!...its night already u know!smiley
ouch....well it's still early tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
ouch....well it's still early tongue
it seems u av no were to go tomarrow!...abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

it seems u av no were to go tomarrow!...abi
lol...yes,very free tomorrow and I don't sleep early
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2016
ipledge10:
lol...yes,very free tomorrow and I don't sleep early

u are lucky den!...gat to wake vewi early to marrow!...gat to go OK!
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:07am On Feb 29, 2016
refiner:

u are lucky den!...gat to wake vewi early to marrow!...gat to go OK!
ok good night grin...sleep well well
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Williamsesco(m): 12:14am On Feb 29, 2016
refiner:
if dis pretty lady is searching for a husband,I wonder wat will be d fate of ugli ladies like me?undecided
hey my friend u are not ugly but u are perfect made from heaven
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by wristbangle: 12:17am On Feb 29, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. cry if she's looking for a husband I don't know what I'll do oo

chai. big liar tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 29, 2016
wristbangle:

chai. big liar tongue

Eh lol tongue I'm not oo wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.