Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) (60262 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by davidif: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:
She's so beautiful

She truly is pretty.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

grin...today is Sunday...get behind me Satan!!undecided
No need to pretend
We knoweth yee on nairaland when we seth yee grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by wristbangle: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:
She's so beautiful

She is dear. crycry

Seems the prophesy has begun
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:
if dis pretty lady is searching for a husband,I wonder wat will be d fate of ugli ladies like me?undecided
sheybi you put on your signature before that "no pm"...now you see that the hustle is hard...you change it.....don't worry there is husband for every lady,but some don't just want to settle with their husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by davidif: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
sonofananimal:
sorry! our Nigerian men are not ready to marry because of the hash economy! and we are not ready to take all responsibility on you, because our Nigerian WOMEN see marriage as a poverty eradication program.

yes! we want to eradicate POVERTY but not to add POVERTY on top poverty!

we do sincerely apologize for the short come of suitors and we are working desperately to improve the short come of suitors. please bear with us.

yours sincerely Nigerian men!

Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by hucienda: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Revelation 3:5

on the last day,five women will hold unto one man and................

What was the verse again?i have forgottonsadsad

Guess that's the only verse I supposedly memorised in the Bible grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by inkz: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
I no fit take for free
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
like you

I dey tell one gal to date me now,make dz no be her potion later

Lol.

Be begging her oo. And send her the pic tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
4 real? make nairalander helep me thank Jah coz my wife don becum 2 today.

grin...av been looking for u for ages now!...fank God av found u!smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
both...u are beautiful, tho
like seriously?...u know we gals like pretending sha!smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
end time search
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
wristbangle:

She is dear. crycry

Seems the prophesy has begun

Lol. cry if she's looking for a husband I don't know what I'll do oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
bulldoza:
No need to pretend
We knoweth yee on nairaland when we seth yee grin
grin..gerarahie joor!
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Coldfeets: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eyaa she's dark.

Had it been she's white or at least fair, then maybe I would have... tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by happney65: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
omolola15:

They'll be doing yanga when they are young. Na when dem old dem go come dey look for husband about. And many young ladies won't still learn from the aunties desperately searching. We have lots of them here on nairaland.

Anyway that's non of my business

Abi jare..Na so i told one of my Ex,Told her make she no worry,say she go get better guys than me,she go still send am away noni with their stupid attitude of not knowing wetin them want..And when they finally realise themselves,it might be too late and them go dey enter into wrong hands..Like i matchmake one babe with my neighbour,na one very confused girl..I don tell that one make he fuccckkk am well well..

Awon weere.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:

Lol.

Be begging her oo. And send her the pic tongue
I don't need to begin her...I just need to introduce you to her to tell her am a bf/husband material 50 yards
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
sheybi you put on your signature before that "no pm"...now you see that the hustle is hard...you change it.....don't worry there is husband for every ladies,but some don't just want to settle with their husband

hehehhe...u re sick!...grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
See this expired cargo.
u wicked sha... Expired cargo? That's harsh o
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by abiolag(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. cry if she's looking for a husband I don't know what I'll do oo
U'll b looking for BF
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by otitokoroleti: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

grin...av been looking for u for ages now!...fank God av found u!smiley
chai, see as luck just shine on me dis wonderful sunday nyt. abeg make una gve me cold hug coz d weather dey somehow warm
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by pulsa(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

touching up....u mean make up?undecided
no I mean "tushing up", that is you need chop more money for body,use the best facial creams, more nutrient rich food and e.t.c, you practically need a pocket deep man to do this, or you can also work hard and make the money yourself, you seem like a feminist to me sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Sonofananimal, anything to say? cheesy
trust me! I don't carry last on this type of topic.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by refiner(f): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
chai, see as luck just shine on me dis wonderful sunday nyt. abeg make una gve me cold hug coz d weather dey somehow warm

yea my dear,u need it!....mine is nt even warm!....mine is hot...its even burning self!grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:
She's so beautiful
Girls ehn. They like over hyping each other undecided
Http://www.TheMchub.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by otitokoroleti: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

yea my dear,u need it!....mine is nt even warm!....mine is hot...its even burning self!grin
well, i go lyk am lyk dat. na 4 beta 4 sweet
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

like seriously?...u know we gals like pretending sha!smiley
yeah
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

hehehhe...u re sick!...grin
cheesy grin...don't worry you will see husband when you are ready...

The lady don't know the right way...she should come to nairaland. ..use that her pix as dp,stay on romance section...she will get potential husband within 2 days or worst someone to break her heart
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
I don't need to begin her...I just need to introduce you to her to tell her am a bf/husband material 50 yards

Lol cry I only have 35 yards cry I'm not reliable oo didn't you hear tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
R4M? Her age Her qualification Her bacground Her qualities in bed Come on lady.
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by cbrass(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Revelation 3:5

on the last day,five women will hold unto one man and................

What was the verse again?i have forgottonsadsad

Chaii... na wao, it's like you didn't attend Sunday school at all, it's in Ezekiel chapter... something verses something.. me sef no remember lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by bayonino: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
show me which girl in this world doesnt have a boyfriend,.....all what she actually meant by searching for HUSBAND is a rich, handsome and tall MAN...
Re: Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Girls ehn. They like over hyping each other undecided
Http://www.TheMchub.com

She's gorgeous!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.