Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,856 members, 7,855,529 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... (842 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Guys, this girl has been with me for sometimes now! She knows i dnt have. We'v been dating for like 4 months now and I haven't given her up to 2k before cos i dnt have. She comes n spend days at my end

Recently she got a job where they pay her 40k, shes yet to serve but took the offer cos its close to my area. Few days she blasted me n said I need to start working

hard and stop being lazy. She said i should go out n look for job simply because most times am at home and most job applications are online.
I am having this impression that working-class guys are bothering her lately and that could be the reason why she started talking that way and right now am thinking of breaking up with her.

Few months ago before she started working she requested for money I told her i was broke and asked we should break up since I can't meet up with her demands but she declined and said she wasn't "complaining", so my greatest amazement I told her we should break up the day we was ranting about me not working hard to get a job and she said that if i want us to break up then "fine".

Guys please what should i do ?
**Edited***
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Must she even tell you before you go out for job?? You had Better wake and get yourself a job

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by DankemzI(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016

Guys please what should i do ?

GET A JOB
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by valdes00(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
u don't av to tink of breaking up with her..... jus b bold n break up with her.... I bliv u needed moral to do it, jus chill more guys r coming to ginger u
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Topestbilly(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided

She hasn't said too much n dats not enough reason to break up....
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
Must she even tell you that before you go out for job?? You had Better wake and get yourself a job
babahaha
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by lacruz12(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
My guy sidon for house no mind her
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by domopps(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Get a job now! Must she tell u b4 u would no getting a job is all what you need!

Even if the pay ain't that high just get something doing......... the babe really do love you

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by LaurelP(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
The way Niggas worry their heads over girlfriends matter, I don't get it.
Like is it by force? Just because she got a 40k job.
My guy wake up and smell d cookie.
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Ayt27(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Start hustling man, if you get the vibe that comfortable guys r swarming round your girl. They probably are
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by dammytosh: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
lol.

u no get job but u dey get erection. Are you in APC ?

Now i believe this prosecution is just witch hunt against opposition alone. What is EFCC doing that they have not arrested you ?

Leave that girl and face your life and struggle.
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by cyprus000: 12:08am On Feb 29, 2016
[size=13pt]
Sincerely speaking. You come across as a lazy dude who is comfortable in his situate.

To even think that you took offense on what your gal said, unequivocally doused all doubt on that.

Staying at home while waiting for job opportunity, is not an option for a man not to talk of being ideal.

Every morning, go out and look for something to engage yourself with, no matter how small, instead of basing your future on probability.

Nobody is insulting you. Your situation is the one insulting you. The apt thing to do, is insult and brutalize ur situation, instead of looking for who to blame and who insulted you.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
babahaha
meaning
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Femich18(m): 12:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Guy make I no lie u, guys are after her dts y she told you that. I can see the cracks on the wall. Just try and get something doing and I bliv u ll surely get dre with time. relationship stuff shouldn't be ur priority now...if she want to go make she go, The earlier the beta

1 Like

Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Ayt27:
Start hustling man, if you get the vibe that comfortable guys r swarming round your girl. They probably are

Brother, u not far from the truth. She said that she needs to be comfortable in life n she's worried about our unborn kids. Its not easy oo!
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 29, 2016
2kaybiel:
meaning
laughing
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Femich18:
Guy make I no lie u, guys are after her dts y she told you that. I can see the cracks on the wall. Just try and get something doing and I bliv u ll surely get dre with time. relationship stuff shouldn't be ur priority now...if she want to go make she go, The earlier the beta

u re making a point.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

She hasn't said too much n dats not enough reason to break up....

lol
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 29, 2016
unstoppableme:

u re making a point.
she told u b to get a job nd u wanto brk up wt her..like criosli
Do u wanto live in poverty
Shez pushing u to greater tins nd u are here askin if u shud brk up wt her or no
Just imagine u've nt given her up to 2k ?are u crios :oshez still wt u nd tld u shez nt complaining ..ok brk up wt her nd stay at home all day sleeping...I taya for some guys o
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:16am On Feb 29, 2016
2kaybiel:
Must she even tell you before you go out for job?? You had Better wake and get yourself a job
I wonder oooooo
Re: My Babe Said I Should Get A Job Or...... by Ifakiland(m): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2016
dat gal loves u and want d best for u hence d hit on d nail talk abt u getting a job...she just want u to start earning a living no matter how small.

(1) (Reply)

So S*xy! Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji Pictured Topless / Ladies, Can You Propose To Him? / Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.