Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad (14411 Views)

Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nelsizzy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
For your mind........
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Walelavender(m): 5:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Emenike! So funny! Common he isn't a match for the likes of Ighalo,Etebo,Iheanacho Akpom and Isaac Success. He isn't a technical player anymore. Relies so much on his strength. Football is played scientifically now, not with 'pari' grin
Well it's good Siasia made the move for reconciliation. We have better players scattered around the globe.
Just the magical touch of the coach needed.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
may more half-baked half-achieving misfits follow
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by ogaofficer(m): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
waiting for thesupernerd to share his view about emenike's decision.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by ColtPython(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
E be like say this NFF people dey smoke weed sha..

Na by force to play for Nigeria ni? angry

Leave the young man alone

Up West Ham!!!

grin cool
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by M4gunners: 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
See Emenike too oh.So himself won do shakara for us?Oh because he score two goals for west ham against lower division abi.
If na Enyema , i for for follow beg am.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by katerine7(f): 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
see as e dey form BOSS, no vex na mistake siasia make, I dey beg on him behalf

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by muller101(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Invite rashford. I heard he is from osogbo.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin Good Riddance to bad R*****h

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Soso990240(m): 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wise Decision Broda. I love ur second goal,Fa cup.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Damfostopper(m): 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who need this one when Alex iwobi, ighalo and akpom dey.... Even Iheanacho.... Siasia hope u no take skunk to invite emenike bk... Na only enyeama I fit follow u beg
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Mike008(m): 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
"Lionel Messi" has spoken, lets beg him.

Even me play ball pass this guy.
With our population, if we had a good scouting system, nobody for de play Super Eagles twice.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by marlockj: 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Emmanuel Emenike has rejected Super Eagles invitation by new coach,Samson Siasia.
Emenike revealed to Sportinglife on Sunday night
“I’m done with the Super Eagles, and I am making it clear again that I am not going back.”It’s my decision and I am not going to reverse it, I am sorry if I have offended anybody regarding this but no Eagles return for me. “Like I said, I didn’t quit because of anybody, it was a personal decision. Oliseh didn’t force me out of the Super Eagles as it was reported, I dont need anybody to speak with me before I take a decision. It was my decision and I won’t reverse it""

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/emenike-rejects-invitation-back-to.html

Waste player who cnt dribble... Bt only use power to push Ppl around...

Football has develop u Dnt only nid energy to dribbling skills

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by aolumaxi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
kaypompey:
Abegiii, look for the Nigerian Rashford..Arsenal fans can testify...
Bros, u want make them still dey think am ni?
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by bankybobo11: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Siasia, I'm ready to play for Nigeria. I'm young and energetic. I'm not too fat. I can play 4 for Nigeria. I used to play for my department in school. Please call me, collect my number from lalasticlala, thanks.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by kbbanj10(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
na wa o in the community of the blind one eyed man would be the king
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by fF01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
muller101:
Invite rashford. I heard he is from osogbo.
lmao. Ode!
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na wah o,wetin emenike dey play wey dem wan invite am,so all d sharp and young strikers neva do
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by kraftykc(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am happy for this player, hopefully this decision works for him. Nigeria has lots of players, he should concentrate on his own career for a bit. Many players get into the National team and play their hearts out with no praise or reward afterwards
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Mcowubaba: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
kaypompey:
Abegiii, look for the Nigerian Rashford..Arsenal fans can testify...
Is Rasford Nigerian?
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by rhymesnoni(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mumu wetin u dae feel like
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Yorobastard(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2016
I support his decision...what's the need of coming to play when at the end of the day dem go still curse you and tell you to go back to where you are coming from
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by EKELEONU(m): 4:22am On Mar 01, 2016
We have lots of players. Issac Success of Granada is great. Osimhen is great.Ighalo is great. Chikatara is great. Combination of these three can finish any defence. Sunday Mba has to be recalled because since his exclusion, we have not known peace
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Goke7: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Walelavender:
Emenike! So funny! Common he isn't a match for the likes of Ighalo,Etebo,Iheanacho Akpom and Isaac Success. He isn't a technical player anymore. Relies so much on his strength. Football is played scientifically now, not with 'pari' grin
Well it's good Siasia made the move for reconciliation. We have better players scattered around the globe.
Just the magical touch of the coach needed.

And when did Ighalo last scored for his team? African football is based on strength, reason the likes of Drogba, Eto and Yaya toure shone like million stars. I respect Emenike's decision though.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Goke7: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
EKELEONU:
We have lots of players. Issac Success of Granada is great. Osimhen is great.Ighalo is great. Chikatara is great. Combination of these three can finish any defence. Sunday Mba has to be recalled because since his exclusion, we have not known peace

no be lie you talk o.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Walelavender(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Goke7:

And when did Ighalo last scored for his team? African football is based on strength, reason the likes of Drogba, Eto and Yaya toure shone like million stars. I respect Emenike's decision though.
Ighalo has 14 goals so far and the season isn't over. Emenike's performance at the 2014 world cup clearly showed us his inadequcies. Iraq,Argentina and France weren't Africans. His depth technically isn't sound. He has been invited twice during Oliseh without proving his worth. Let the young lads show up jare grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yekini Was Murdered - Says His Lawyer / ATK Secure The Service Of Kalu Uche From Delhi Dynamos In Mega-deal / Sudan Vs Nigeria: Probable Line Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.