Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts (13399 Views)

150 People Dead, 14,000 Displaced In Cross River Land Dispute / Muhammad Bello Rejects Dangote’s Ramadan Gifts For Vulnerable, Displaced Persons / Benue And Taraba States Tribunal Verdicts: Before We Are Misled~By Miss Ngene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by discusant: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
luvmijeje:
Still no comment from the Governor. Is there no Government in Benue state? Is the Governor a fulani man?

Benue Governor?
You know what? All that Benue governor, Ortom could do was go to Aso Rock to ask President Buhari to intervene.

As if the gov is new in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by LordAdam: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Luciferlove:
I am a marked man now the MODs ban me at any slightest comment...I know if i say my mind now they will ban me So let me say a BIG congratulation to the herdsmen keep the good work going...Mtcheeeew

Well said. As long as the victims are NC and SW people, make Fulani people carry go!

-Lord
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by habsydiamond(m): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who dash monkey banana, make David go be president for Benue state. Person wey never arrange benue shey na him go arrange naija. I don't tink so.
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by discusant: 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
fahren:

Agatu killings

Investigation is not enough, state of emergency should be declared and security beefed up in Agatu and Environs

Join us as we March to the National Assembly

Date: Wednesday 2nd March 2016
Time: 8 am
Take off point: Unity Fountain by Transcorp Hilton, Maitama Abuja

The B...ns down south would have helped you to check mate those F. Marauders if the B..ns had seen any positive reach out from you.
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by CioAngels(f): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
It is sad that the fulani herdsmen are all over the country killing, maiming, raping and displacing innocent citizens. Our president seem not to be concerned about these low lives, they carry guns freely while our security operatives look the order way. With the government approving gun usage to fulani herdsmen, then why arrest people that are not cow rearers. I use to know rearers of cow with carrying of sticks and not guns. The fulani herdsmen are not doing this their evil act in the fulani states. President buhari, your silence to me, means that you are the one encouraging the fulanis to kill the nonfulanis. Do you now blame the igbos for their actions. If only other states will stand up and say enough is enough of the killings by fulani herdsmen. We are no slaves to them. Are we?

3 Likes

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by vislabraye(m): 2:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
This is just a subterfuge to wipe out minority Christians in the North, whether you call them Boko haram, unknown gun men or fulani herdsmen. They have one goal that is expansion of caliphat.

Let the VP be there like a figure head. The faith he practices is being under threat and all he does is to talk about roads built or roads not built.

1 Like

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by ozoneboy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its so unfortunate that you won't see earth borrowing arachnids like Omenka,in this type of thread,bloody idio...ts,if it's about Igbos their mouth will be running like helicopter.

2 Likes

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:
Helicopters provided
Buhari has given the armouries keys to his fulani brothers

thats a serious allegations, cows in choppers?
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by poseidon12: 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
dboss444:
Since it's time for facts let me state my fact I'm a Nysc corper presently serving in benue state. Something happened in my school where I teach. A teacher sent his wife to look after his farm in anyim 2 weeks ago. One night some group of fulani herdsmen came to their room and brought the women and sliced the man's wife face with a knife for no reason at all. this man is just a pri sch teacher with six kids, as am speaking 2 u, the woman is still in the hospital. Last friday we were discussing this issue in d staff room and I got to find out that even d catholic church in my community is housing refugees in d church. I was furious telling dem that hw can foreigners come and drive them from their own home and no one is doing anything abt it. Thank God for fayose. Would love to say more and reveal more but....

Thank you buddy.
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by kido24(m): 6:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by dikeizu1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
mhhh nawaooo, wahala deyooo
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by dikeizu1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
mhhh nawaooo, wahala deyooo :
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by nortcentrallord(m): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2016
juman:

There is no helicopters supplying them anything. Do not believe that hearsay. No government would allow that.

You sound like a foot soldier on the front line. Please give us an eye witness account if you were there.
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by nortcentrallord(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Omenka say something to the cheer of your likes. You have just grown silent these day's why?
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by LordAdam: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2016
nortcentrallord:
Omenka say something to the cheer of your likes. You have just grown silent these day's why?

No mind am, he don lele like fowl wen rain beat.

If na GEJ time, he for don dey bleat like ram wen dey heat.

Allah, make fulani do genocide finish him ppl. When the fulani b dey ravage SE and SS, he b dey yarn opata say na change... Now eye don clear, dem done dey use e ppl test newly purchased weapons.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by francizy(m): 4:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Adebowale89:
moving from your land because of strangers threat, is the best definition of coward

why cant they strengthen theirselves by building a strong task forces within themselves and prepare to retaliate whenever they attack. I think this will Give way for FG rapid response

if you dont fight for your land nw, your generation to come would be so disappointed in you

When you will know that our security operatives are working is when the locals arms themselves and starts fighting back. They will flood the place and may even assist the herdsmen in fighting off the locals...

1 Like

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by francizy(m): 5:18am On Mar 01, 2016
LordAdam:

Well said. As long as the victims are NC and SW people, make Fulani people carry go!

-Lord

Very idiotic statement from you.

It seems you don't read news were those bastards perpetrate such attacks in Enugu, Imo and Abia states? This is how Igbos and Yorubas foolishly built a divide among themselves and instead of coming together with SS and NC to resist this evil, they measure dicks and try talking of who was attacked or killed more by the useless terrorist herdsmen.

Let us continue basking in our stupididty until the terrorists brings the fight to our compound fully, OK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

It seems you don't read news were those bastards perpetrate such attacks in Enugu, Imo and Abia states? This is how Igbos and Yorubas foolishly built a divide among themselves and instead of coming together with SS and NC to resist this evil, they measure dicks and try talking of who was attacked or killed more by the useless terrorist herdsmen.

Let us continue basking in our stupididty until the terrorists brings the fight to our compound fully, OK?

I cannot fathom this foolishness from both tribes. Even on thread where these bastards who have been wreaking havoc since in these three regions, the bigoted idiots will always turn it into a pissing contest. See that innocent man and his sister slashed in Enugu, look at Agatu look at even my hometown Ijebu. Fulanis causing commotion and slaughtering the innocent yet baboons come here to throw their decaying faeces at each other instead of uniting against the common threat. You see fools saying "useless ipods serves them right" or "lazy weak yolobas make dem slaughter dem dey go" or even this bushbaby you just quoted. We are really in a zoo undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by Funjosh(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
So finally Fulani Herdsmen invaded Aila. sad cry

I hope my loved ones are safe sad
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by LordAdam: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:

Yes, and when those bastards attacked SE states, show me the support the SE received from SW and NC people? Show me?

What about when it was SS states especially Delta, show me the support the SS received from SW and NC people? Show me?

Some communities in the SS and SE have fought the Fulanis off by killing them en masse such that they do not have the effrontery to strike in a coordinated attack again. We helped ourselves.

If the SW and NC people are not ready to help themselves, let the Fulanis do as they want with them. Kill, maim, rape, whatever it is the Fulani people feel like. They will not receive support from the SE and SS, especially me. They are on their own.

Or tell me why you feel the blood of the SW and NC people are more important to draw condemnation than the blood of SS and SE people?

Don't quote me kid!

Patriotism in Nigeria is a wasted effort. Think of yourself first, then your immediate family, then your extended family, then your community, then your local government, then your senatorial district, then your state, then your region, in that order, before you even think about Nigeria. Failure to do so is stupidity.

Let the Fulani try that massacre on SS or SE soil, those that were foolish enough to be used by their coward leaders will pay the ultimate price.

-Lord
Re: 7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts by francizy(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2016
KingTom:

I cannot fathom this foolishness from both tribes. Even on thread where these bastards who have been wreaking havoc since in these three regions, the bigoted idiots will always turn it into a pissing contest. See that innocent man and his sister slashed in Enugu, look at Agatu look at even my hometown Ijebu. Fulanis causing commotion and slaughtering the innocent yet baboons come here to throw their decaying faeces at each other instead of uniting against the common threat. You see fools saying "useless ipods serves them right" or "lazy weak yolobas make dem slaughter dem dey go" or even this bushbaby you just quoted. We are really in a zoo undecided

My brother, if I tell you say I never tire for this madness, na lie I dey talk. It pains me how people can channel so much energy into negativity and yet wonder how and why we're backward in this country. These same people have a common enemy but will rather enjoy the company of their enemy than to acknowledge their ills and unite to fight off the blood suckers. I just tire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP / Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri / Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.