Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... (976 Views)

Se-x Doll Is It A Sin To S-ex It? / Ladies 11 Signs You’re Selfish In Bed Because It Isn't Just A Guy Thing(pics) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by unilagfreshest(m): 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Imagine you having her number off heart, for 4 years, now thinking of how to forget it in less than a month. How easy?
Imagine you calling her every night for 4 years or vice versa, but now you can't think of doing such anymore. How easy?
Imagine the only person you can't go dataless or credit less coz u can't miss a day without connecting or talking to each other. How easy moving on?.
Imagine all the love and promises, the bright future you planned for or hope for together, but all of a sudden, you people are now strangers.. How easy?
When, how, where will you find someone as her or better than her? How easy?
Can you love more or much more better than the way you have loved her? How easy?
How do you deal with more questions that are begging for answers? How easy?
*Dedicating this piece to my Ex*
Hope ur next will be better than me. But how easy?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
You're the cause of your problems.

1 Like

Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why do people break up?

1 Like

Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Jblaiseboy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Why do people break up?
didn't you cry for other people's toys when u were a kid,or u even took it forcefully.
The need to try new things is one major reason.
I often tell people if u re not ready for marriage,don't love a girl with all your heart,cos u might get disappointed
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

didn't you cry for other people's toys when u were a kid,or u even took it forcefully.
The need to try new things is one major reason.
I often tell people if u re not ready for marriage,don't look a girl with all your heart,cos u might get disappointed
but our fore father's met their wives at a very young age and their love grew with dem until they married each oda.. don't u think it's possible for a guy to love just one girl until he marries her?
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Jblaiseboy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
but our fore father's met their wives at a very young age and their love grew with dem until they married each oda.. don't u think it's possible for a guy to love just one girl until he marries her?
my brother our fore fathers hardly did courting,if they saw a girl they liked,they married.Also if their parents chose for them,they will willingly marry.(note that the bible didn't say marry who u love,it says love who u marry ).
To ur question,it is possible for a guy to love one gal until he gets married.but it also gives the lady enough time to change her mind
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

my brother our fore fathers hardly did courting,if they saw a girl they liked,they married.Also if their parents chose for them,they will willingly marry.(note that the bible didn't say marry who u love,it says love who u marry ).
To ur question,it is possible for a guy to love one gal until he gets married.but it also gives the lady enough time to change her mind
I think u may be right about that... but it's an advantage for the guy cuz he just saved himself of an unfaithful wife to be. U knw one doesn't need to rush into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by unilagfreshest(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, come advice a bro.
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Jblaiseboy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
I think u may be right about that... but it's an advantage for the guy cuz he just saved himself of an unfaithful wife to be. U knw one doesn't need to rush into marriage.
you're right,marriage is for a lifetime .people need to be wise in selecting partners..i know men who got grey hair after they got married .
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by KzY(f): 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
unilagfreshest:
Imagine you having her number off heart, for 4 years, now thinking of how to forget it in less than a month. How easy?
Imagine you calling her every night for 4 years or vice versa, but now you can't think of doing such anymore. How easy?
Imagine the only person you can't go dataless or credit less coz u can't miss a day without connecting or talking to each other. How easy moving on?.
Imagine all the love and promises, the bright future you planned for or hope for together, but all of a sudden, you people are now strangers.. How easy?
When, how, where will you find someone as her or better than her? How easy?
Can you love more or much more better than the way you have loved her? How easy?
How do you deal with more questions that are begging for answers? How easy?
*Dedicating this piece to my Ex*
Hope ur next will be better than me. But how easy?

Na wa oo, you make me sad now for bringing up this topic. Same questions I asked. undecided It's just a matter of time.
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by unilagfreshest(m): 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
KzY:

Na wa oo, you make me sad now for bringing up this topic. Same questions I asked. undecided It's just a matter of time.

So sorry, sometimes life's brings the unexpected, but as you have said, it's a matter of time, Moving on sometimes might be painful..
Re: Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy... by KzY(f): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
unilagfreshest:

So sorry, sometimes life's brings the unexpected, but as you have said, it's a matter of time, Moving on sometimes might be painful..

It's Okay! grin Just embrace the thought that nothing in life last forever. It would save you from heartache, if you put more effort into completely letting go. When you let go, you give yourself peace. I hope you'll make that choice. smiley

I should say "Happy Break-up" grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Being A Virgin Add To Menstrual Pains? / I Can Read It , Can You? / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.