Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (66301 Views)

Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by mamajaz(f): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's the work of pregnancy hormones now! There will be same hyper pigmentation around the nipples . It will be like that till few months after delivery. I could remember that my husband used to make jest of me that he had successfully turned my Tommy to dark colour.
My only hitch with her is "why exposing the unborn to Nairaland's witches and wizards"?
She may even be lalastic's wife or oga Seun's runs girl
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by slap1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alejhandro:

Hahahaha...@Alhabie, @Slap1, @last2comment. Hope say una don marry too? Cos obviously, una lick d sweet.

I'm still searching bro.grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by donsheddy1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
What more can I say? #50ShadesOfBlack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Louiscutedude(m): 10:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
This 1 serious oooo......Pepsi n Marinda
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by creamylicious(f): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
But that is a calabash used in fetching water from the stream in Africa magic
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by faruz: 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
HARDBUOI:

fish for rice
rice for beans
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by wittyt98(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
:/ :/ :/ :/

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by petkoffDrake(m): 10:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
repogirl:
Pregnancy does that to some women. Their skin changes colour, it's normal but I don't know why someone would be exposing it to the public. Is it pretty
Are u trying to say that tonto's own is abnormal??
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by larrybee2017(f): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Are there really women who have gone through pregnancy here? If yes then all this comment is not necessary. Take a look at the pictures and you see that nothing is actually wrong with her. Abi people wey dey use glasses plenty for here no?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Bamz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alejhandro:
grin dis pishure just dey remind me of dat chocolate cream sweet wey get small spoon wey b like paddle. It was sold for N10 back then.

Haha I remember Unilag staff school cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Psalmwhyte(m): 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
#Chocolate pregenacy#...lolz
grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
TunezMedia:
This young expectant mother is currently facing heavy backlash on social media after her pregnancy photoshoot went bad.

The woman who looks ready to pop, showed off her huge baby bump in the shoot but the stomach area looks darker than her body.

Some hilarious comments claim the woman forgot to Bleach her stomach...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/02/pregnant-woman-blasted-for-bleaching.html?m=1

This pic looks nice,, pregnancy goes in different dimensions... That's her own style
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
She wore it, not real!
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by tico1212(m): 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hypolyta:
That's not a baby bump just something she strap on
You are right. ..... even where the abdomen is positioned is not possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by obailala(m): 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is unfuckinbelievable shocked shocked shocked
Warris dis? And she had the guts to show it off?.. In fact, photoshop things on point grin

But on a serious note, biology experts in the house, could this be a biological anomaly related to pregnancy?.. cos I doubt a lady would just bleach her face and legs and omit her tummy and still boldly display the picture this way.
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Mike008(m): 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
This madness of photo bumping go end one day.
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Datoyo(f): 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
sad angry I want to believe all these people lashing her ain't women or have never been pregnant. In almost every pregnant woman,the lower abdomen is usually darker than the rest of her body especially towards the last trimester.Her own even looks smooth,you need yo see the wrinkled and stretch marks on other pregnant women.I feel it's the price we have to pay for these previous gifts called children.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Alejhandro:
grin dis pishure just dey remind me of dat chocolate cream sweet wey get small spoon wey b like paddle. It was sold for N10 back then.

Choi! I lick that thing ehnnn! cheesy After using the spoon, the next na finger levels then finally tongue. U no go throway am until that plastic becomes very transparent! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2016
I see illiterates and ignorant people every where. Pregnancy does this to people and worse. Cute pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by tottinova: 1:49am On Mar 01, 2016
TunezMedia:
This young expectant mother is currently facing heavy backlash on social media after her pregnancy photoshoot went bad.

The woman who looks ready to pop, showed off her huge baby bump in the shoot but the stomach area looks darker than her body.

Some hilarious comments claim the woman forgot to Bleach her stomach...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/02/pregnant-woman-blasted-for-bleaching.html?m=1

That's what happens when everyone wants to photoshoot baby bumps.

Both baby bumps and goat bumps will come to light
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by AmeLonRo(m): 2:12am On Mar 01, 2016
This is very normal at her stage of pregnancy. Its not due to bleaching. I see most of this nairalanders are either single smal boys or girls. No wonder! grin
Chai! Kai Aboki, sai baba abi? grin[img][/img]
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by nessacookey(f): 4:46am On Mar 01, 2016
what is wrong with these women?
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Hypolyta: 5:06am On Mar 01, 2016
tico1212:

You are right. ..... even where the abdomen is positioned is not possible
You're wise

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by bewla(m): 5:15am On Mar 01, 2016
That's no bump is Tommy photo
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by tico1212(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Hypolyta:

You're wise
Na so
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by christabell18(f): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Dunno how d colors came to b o,bt I fink dis is too much for a preg lady
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by dabimzy(f): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2016
:oWhat is this?
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by haraphat01: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2016
I wonder why our ladies didn't have shame any longer, this lady is someone's legally married wife, why must her husband allow her to do such? we're n Nigeria sha, anything can happen, this is what you'll see when a lady is the bread winner of a family, she becomes the husband while the husband becomes the wife .
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by olajuwon1111(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2016
This na pure bleaching, but she saves her Tommy out of bleaching because she doesn't know if one day she will have to undergo CS (cesarean section) in the future..so it wont boomerang for her....but why does she have to show us her baby bump? Its crazy act....
Re: Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Sebi na coke and Fanta advert? The colour match na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Best Diaper For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.