Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Can't Perform Well In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Perform Well In Bed (1535 Views)

Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them / I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer / Woman Laments Husband Is A ‘monster’ In Bed Before But Now Can't Perform (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Perform Well In Bed by ConfessionsNgr: 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have a problem with my manhood. Am 34 in age and It's been happening like this ever since before I got married to my wife. it made me very scared whenever am with a woman so I always keep to myself and always shy to tell anyone my problem. Am married man now and been married for two years now, she is 27 in age we have been doing it and I don't even take up to 5mins to come whenever I make love to my wife, and she does not even worry or complain and has never since we got married.am really very scared and worried because my problem worries me a lot but it does not seem to worry my wife is it that she's okay with it or what am scared of loosing her don't know what to do and we don't even have children yet. I need an advice on this please

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/450/i-cant-perform-well-in-bed
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by Smellymouth: 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Eyah
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by SUPERPACK: 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
t
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by MosakuAW(m): 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
You need not to worry too much because your wife is not complaining. There are some women in life that dont really keen about sex, just sit her down and discuss about your sex life and what she can do to help you to satisfy her only if she not satisfy with your performance.

As a man, always try to take your mind off sex minutes or hours before it happen. Some men put all their mind in sex before the sex come and when the sex begins then tend to cum faster than anticipated. You also need to see a Dr. it maybe something inside of you or somethings you eat. Stay away from sweet things and and eat alots of bananas.

Finally, always ask your wife if she is satisfy anytime you have sex with her, if she says No then ask her what you can do to help her since you come within 5mins. You can help her by perfoming MouthAction with her before/after the real sex to make her satisty because you are the problem here.
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by kestolove95(m): 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why u go last pass 5min wey if u see toto ur body go dey shake..well if u won last more dan 5min..feel relax,don't rush,play with her on bed like kissin,smotching, fingering nd suck her nipples most xpeciali d right one...and durin d penetration don't allow ursef b carried away by her mornin,make sure d likes ar off..and let ur mind b on sumtin else not d sex...if u can do dix..u will last for like 45min...try it nd thank me latr
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
kestolove95:
Why u go last pass 5min wey if u see toto ur body go dey shake..well if u won last more dan 5min..feel relax,don't rush,play with her on bed like kissin,smotching, fingering nd suck her nipples most xpeciali d right one...and durin d penetration don't allow ursef b carried away by her mornin,make sure d likes ar off..and let ur mind b on sumtin else not d sex...if u can do dix..u will last for like 45min...try it nd thank me latr
grin
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by joystickextend1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thts not a problem,we hve a Product tht takes cre of tht..call or whatsapp us nd u will be glad u did wink

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by skywalker240(m): 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
kestolove95:
Expert babe tell us more pls pls pls
Kontinu
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by leslimark(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
it is also essential for you to understand that sex is meant to be fun. You should enjoy the process. You should think too much about orgasm. Instead, you should try to focus on the pleasure of it. Again, this is a matter of attitude. You should alter your attitude so that you can perform better on the bed..Visit here to find out more tips..http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by ennysuccess(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
kestolove95:

Guru

U just spoke exactly what I was about typing but how come u know and understand all these very well abi ur boyfriend is a victim
Re: I Can't Perform Well In Bed by Bishop(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:

I be small boy ooo,but i need some lessons from u sha,...we need to verify your statement about the your tight P...s.,...LOL

(1) (Reply)

Kids On Romanceland. Your Day Is Here Again. Happy Children's Day / Shocking !!! See The N Ude Pictures Of Upcoming Female Star Leaked By A Director / What Is That One Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.