Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer (1015 Views)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them / I Need Your Advise All. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer by TechPanda(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Do You Feel Pains After Hours Of Work On Your Computer?

Helo! How Wa You? (Choi.. my back!!!)

It's me, Sam , Nairaland’s TechPanda. cool

For a quick intro, am a blogger growing in the OVER SATURATED space of Technology. I’m driven by a generous desire to help people find value in the tech-ki things they buy.

P.S: (I’m not worthy to be called a geek, so please don’t get the mindset that HEY! TechPanda Knows It All) Heheheh. In my humble acknowledgement, I still help folks solve technological matters. I seek the best for consumers of technology.

If you haven’t gotten to know me here on NL, well do now! It is for your own technological benefit. grin

Okay, what's up with the consumer life

[size=13pt]I Can't Perform Again![/size] cry cry

Lately, I haven't been feeling so good at all. It's been series of headache, back pain, neck pain, waist pain and whole body pain.

I believe it is because of what I DID.

Yeah, the pains are as awful as they sound. And to be honest. Though I haven't been taking medications, I just pray my body fix itself.

Still, in these pains, it came to me that I might not be the only one experiencing this. So I decided to do what I do best, 'help tech consumers'. I did some research, went to business centres/cafes. There I watched and observed how the folks sit while working on the Computer. In the process of this survey, I asked them this same question.

"Do you usually feel pains after operating the computer for hours?"

Some said they still do and have made it a habit of taking walks at regular intervals of work in order to get rid of the pain. Others said they no longer feel pain during and after work - maybe their body had gotten used to it

Now, that was what shocked me, 'their body had gotten used to it'. I thought within myself; body pains are not diseases that our body immune system fight and get used to, they are caused by mostly bad posture and stress. It could be either bad sitting or working posture.

You will agree with me that most times when you wake up from sleep, there is that slight pain all over your body. You feel that pain because you didn't sleep well. FitnessDoctor, please confirm to this. Thanks.

I wasn't intending to make this long but I believe it serves a purpose; we've got to learn from our mistakes. Sure there is a way I can spend hours on my computer without feeling pains.
I'm willing to learn, I believe some other folks won't mind learning also.

So I'm throwing this question to the whole house. NLand Mods (Seun, Lalasticalala, Skydancer Maleeq), please help out.

"Do you feel pains after hours of work on your computer?

If you do, kindly share with us what you've been doing and what you think might be the cause.

If you don't feel pains anymore (which I'm surprised) Also do tell us your secret (It's indeed a secret). Cos I need to start making my woman happy! tongue grin

Did you change your working posture or something? Share and help Nigeria (if not the world). Thanks.
Re: I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer by Janeyinspires(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Hey Techpanda! Nice topic for discourse here.I have felt the body pains at interval, when I'm on the system.I don't spend long hours on the system.I noticed that during those moment when I feel pains,I sat in a bad/wrong position while operating the system.
Sometimes I'm sitting on the bed while on it.Other times,I'm sitting on the floor.All these positions tend to make my body ache.I have also noticed something else.The way the table or chair you use,is made, also has every tendency to affect your body-whether a comfortable experience or one of discomfort.........some tables are higher than the sitting position you have taken on the chair.This can stress some parts of your body,leading to ache.
MY SOLUTION...Don't spend long hours on a computer without taking break.When you stay on a particular position for long,it will affect your body-rigidity.Look for a table and chair that has been structured to fit each other,when they are been used together.Sit upright when you are on a computer.Make sure you have enough space around you to stretch your legs,if need be.
lastly.Your PS though(I am not worthy).You don't build your brand with those words.You don't carve a niche for yourself by sell yourself short up there.Why? Humanly speaking,people can never take an advice or seek the services of someone who is not worthy.'I am not worthy' 'I think' 'My 2 cents' is a bad market in the world of business.Tenkius!
Re: I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer by Ruggedfitness: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2017
Janeyinspires:
Lastly.Your PS though(I am not worthy).You don't build your brand with those words.You don't carve a niche for yourself by sell yourself short up there.Why? Humanly speaking,people can never take an advice or seek the services of someone who is not worthy.'I am not worthy' 'I think' 'My 2 cents' is a bad market in the world of business.Tenkius!

I just checked your blog and it looks great with great content. It seems that you are in need of someone to put you through designing and also getting traffic... Techpanda can help you with that..

I am the FitnessDoctor he mentioned in his post by the way... Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer by Janeyinspires(f): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I just checked your blog and it looks great with great content. It seems that you are in need of someone to put you through designing and also getting traffic... Techpanda can help you with that..

I am the FitnessDoctor he mentioned in his post by the way... Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Hiya Paul,thanks for checking out my blog.I'm blogging on wordpress free plan.Now,I want to move the blog to a self-hosted one.The free plan is limiting me from implementing the blogging knowledge I've gathered across the web....at the moment,I'm trying to keep the blog afloat until I make the necessary arrangement .Tenkius.I'll ask Techpanda for some advice.
Re: I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer by TechPanda(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Janeyinspires:

MY SOLUTION...Don't spend long hours on a computer without taking break.When you stay on a particular position for long,it will affect your body-rigidity.Look for a table and chair that has been structured to fit each other,when they are been used together.Sit upright when you are on a computer.Make sure you have enough space around you to stretch your legs,if need be.

The woman in you got me thinking. grin

I believe you screwed some nuts into my head. Thanks. Nice blog you've got there.
Re: I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer by Janeyinspires(f): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
TechPanda:

The woman in you got me thinking. grin

I believe you screwed some nuts into my head. Thanks. Nice blog you've got there.

Tnx dear.The biggest room in our lives is the room for self improvement.It's a process.Only be open minded.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Perform Again! All Thanks To My Computer by TechPanda(m): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Tnx dear.The biggest room in our lives is the room for self improvement.It's a process.Only be open minded.

Definitely!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“13 Useful Advice For Single Men” / BBC Worker Spotted Watching Adult Content On Live Transmission / Bursted!!! A Slay Queen With Skin Rash On Her Buttocks Exposed. (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.