Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike (645 Views)

Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State / The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole / Former Governor Of Ebonyi State, Dr. Sam Egwu, in fresh trouble with EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by desthan(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
This is wonderful, how can your house be on fire and you are jolificating, too shameful
Re: Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by kokoA(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2009
He was bound to fail as a minister so am less surprised. Yaradua made all the wrong choices you can imagine in selecting his ministers.
Re: Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by Witi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
That is Nigeria for you oo the Egwu was formerly a lecturer who should value education and know the implication of lecturers action on the nations education but ALAS the fool is busy on a 120 Million Naira spending spree for one goddamn wedding may ogun the god of iron punish this man and his likes in JESUS NAME Amen
@Koko Yaradua Himself is a wrong choice for us as president in this country
Re: Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by desthan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2009
even the so called honorable minister of re-branding alongside other bottlenecks were all present to grace the shameful occassion, nawa 4 9ja
Re: Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
give us source of info, and what kinda party was it?
Assume na b'day party, would u stop him from celebrating cos some people are on strike?
Strike of teachers in Nigeria has become a norm
Re: Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by blacksta(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
I take back my comment, the guy is a truely a fool, never knew was really bad, so i take back my comment, he should be fired.
Re: Egwu Throws Larvish Party When Teacher And Lecturer's Are On Strike by buffead(f): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
SHUOOO MCHEWW it just go to show u how heartless some ppl are i dnt blame him shebi his own kids dey for abroad dey study so as long as its not affecting his own blood undecided undecided he get no problem and am soo suprised to see da bunch off useless ppl too follow join him in da so called party , wat a pity !! undecided undecided undecided embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Electricity And Security: Nigeria's New Lifeline / Oath-Taking And Our Leaders In Ogun State / Reps Tell Yaradua To Stop Borrowing Money -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.