Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (40712 Views)

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by austinbrown: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2016
This one don start em own kwa 2moro now u go hear say em give woman belle
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by sltn(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2016
wink
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by stanley000: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
my God! look how handsome the guy son become,to those wey no want go marry,

ntooooooorr!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by afrideo(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
The father's true blue blood

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
can't u wish d young boy well and leave his dad's life out of this.
Na u holy pass?

Take a favorite drink of yours where ever you are, tell them to bill the Legatus. Don't thank me, what is NL for grin
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by vicechancellor(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
this is the change we're looking for, said baba grin
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by kolaosita4(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Like father like son,pls don't multiply our population like ur dad biko. All de best guy

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by kay29000(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Wow! He looks so much like his Dad in the first pic.

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by invectives(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2016
skademzy:
He's a photocopy of his dad... Let's hear him sing. Legends don't alwats get good successors though... The likes of Barrister, Kolinghton, Ayuba, Shina peter, Fela proved my point
Is Femi not good enough as Fela's successor? Common reboot ur brain.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Rexnegro(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Cute boy like his fada....am beginning to dislike nairaland, my last comment was FOOL which I quoted someone who abuse my people the yorubas and before I knew it I was suspended almost a month without any justice displayed...if the mods here tinz someone like me can't do without nairaland it's a lie....u guys got tired and lift the suspension....#SMH
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by MrImole: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Good for him.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by winilove(f): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Looking like his father. kiss

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Code45: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2016
abacus:

Your post shows your exposure. That lad is building his future and making his parents happy. It's not too late to start making sense.. You will thank me later for this.
axortedbabe:
Na u holy pass?

You people are very pathetic in nature. What is bad that he said? He's saying the truth.

Don't take things too serious. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by adult91: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

Oga I was making a little joke...if I didn't seem funny to yhu,Yhu leave it be...undecided Omni knowest sad

U mature die u be d maturest of all mature amaturations. that "omni knowest" made my day. It will be a trend soon.... believe me to popularize it
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by manny4u(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Tubaba no go fit hide Bleep person wife oooooo!!!! See as the buy resemble the dad. Choi!!!!!! Love everything Tubaba my best Nigerian artist.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by cowgirl9090: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
Na u holy pass?

Didn't you sense the sarcasm in his post. lol cheesy.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by happney65: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2016
skademzy:
He's a photocopy of his dad... Let's hear him sing. Legends don't alwats get good successors though... The likes of Barrister, Kolinghton, Ayuba, Shina peter, Fela proved my point

Bro,Remove Fela and shina from the List please..Clarence Peters is doing good in Music Video directing..Representing he's Father well.likewise Femi and Seun Kuti are doing great too..

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by wisdom191: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Badest guy.....keep on
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by 9jatatafo(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Big up boy! Kpuyaka
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by ibile1: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2016
see him hear like fan. grin....fine boy tho shocked
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by fortunechy(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2016
he cant deny this one
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by kachnov(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2016
Wow the semblance is stunning,2baba gene is strong.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by toprealman: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2016
2baba should do a remix of African Queen ft his saxophonist Son.....love sax to bits!
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Trone: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2016
hatux:
Only in Naija you see celebrity pikin wanna pursue their parent career also...

grin
You are VERY wrong!
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by inans10: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
tubaba cut and paste. walahi dis gene strong.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Code45: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2016
hatux:
Only in Naija you see celebrity pikin wanna pursue their parent career also...

grin
False. Whites people do it most.

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by eitsei(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Rexnegro:
Cute boy like his fada....am beginning to dislike nairaland, my last comment was FOOL which I quoted someone who abuse my people the yorubas and before I knew it I was suspended almost a month without any justice displayed...if the mods here tinz someone like me can't do without nairaland it's a lie....u guys got tired and lift the suspension....#SMH
it has happened to me too, I only asked the person why does he have to always show his foolishness and I was banned
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Rexnegro(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2016
eitsei:
it has happened to me too, I only asked the person why does he have to always show his foolishness and I was banned
imagine guy...urs was even a question to the guy u quoted not like u abused him straightforwardly...
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by eitsei(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Rexnegro:

imagine guy...urs was even a question to the guy u quoted not like u abused him straightforwardly...
abi oo
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Yommigh(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2016
He is a true blood of his papa, Keep it up!
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by abacus(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

Oga I was making a little joke...if I didn't seem funny to yhu,Yhu leave it be...undecided Omni knowest sad

Me I don tell you my own.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by bigzic(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
Na u holy pass?
I tire oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) / School Children Mob Corper After Mistaking Him For Phyno (Video) / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.