Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

"I Pledge To Speak Out Against Gender-based Violence" - In Support of Ese Oruru - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Pledge To Speak Out Against Gender-based Violence" - In Support of Ese Oruru (767 Views)

Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Pledge To Speak Out Against Gender-based Violence" - In Support of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 01, 2016
This pledge of mine was inspired by the story of the "abducted" Bayelsan teenage girl, Ese Oruru, who was "allegedly forcefully" converted to islam against her wish just because she is a FEMALE.

I heard an audio recording where she stated that she was neither abducted nor forced into islam.

And I read somewhere on this forum that:

“From the way I see it, they eloped not
because of religion but love” and that her supposed lover is a BOY of 20 years old!

Therefore, I would like to share my pledge with you all:

"I pledge to speak out against gender-based violence"

Your pledge to speak out against gender-based violence is an investment in the future of Nigeria. #Africa4Her

Take the step today and invest in the future of Nigeria.

One for all, all for one!
UNITED we shall overcome.
I see a greater and better NIGERIA.

What do you pledge?
Visit yali.state.gov/pledge

Re: "I Pledge To Speak Out Against Gender-based Violence" - In Support of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 01, 2016
www.yali.state.gov/pledge

Save a life today.
Re: "I Pledge To Speak Out Against Gender-based Violence" - In Support of Ese Oruru by bewla(m): 5:27am On Mar 01, 2016
yapa

(1) (Reply)

Gifts For Mothers Day / Benefits Of Breastfeeding To The Mother / How Do I Help Her Out Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.