Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? (4126 Views)

I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
you guys are making a lot of sense but i'm suprised that not one of you have mentioned the most [b]IMPORTANT FACTOR: MONEY!!!!!!!![/b]

Guy you're still years away from being financially independent, not to talk of supporting a wife, a possible kid on the way and household/extended family responsibilities. except you want to be the husband that collects salary from his parents or wife. face it if you were a father would you give your daughter away to a man would can't take care of her.

Love is important in a relationship but money's also equally important. love can't be sustained on an empty stomach.

my advise: face your studies amd systematically cool the relationship down. if not you'll make it hard on her (her heart's with you but her head telling her common sense of looking for a stable guy). at 22 you should ideally be looking for a girl that you're 3-4 years older than. that way you can actually date purposefully for 4-5 years before tying the knot.

Peace!
Re: Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? by esosa4real(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
oyinda.:

grin grin grin grin

well i'm very happy 4 u. . . u have any doctor friends? 'cause i want to marry a doctor too jk tongue
but on a more serious note, there is another member who is in a similar situation as u i think his username is Klassyguy you can look his posts up and read his topics for more advice and such.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310654.0.html

Funny you, yeah thanks checked em up,
5p1naz:

think about it yourself and answer your own question . . . . stop been dependent on some bunch of nairalanders. . . . ahhhh u ppl sef. . . no be your mind go decide for u ni angry angry angry angry angry

@5pinaz, nah wah 4 u o, if u'v observed, i stated clearly dat i aint makin decisions, just wanted to see the views of those going through this , and man, is this not a forum wih humans in it?, it sure is, but i understand wat u mean, ths post is a yr old, was jst reading em al over sgain b4 makin some comments days ago, thanks 4 y'all input
Re: Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? by ukcatlover(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2010
if you love her engage her now, then when you finish school marry her
Re: Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? by olsmade(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2012
@op, so av u guys eventually gotten married?
Re: Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? by emoboy4u: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Any updates, how did this end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend's Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her / Why Do Ladies Expose Their Cleavage Everywhere? / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.