Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Women Cover Their Faces During Marriage Proposals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cover Their Faces During Marriage Proposals (849 Views)

Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Why Do Girls Cover Their Legs When Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cover Their Faces During Marriage Proposals by Brigadier7(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Proper time was taken to watch some marriage
proposal clips from video collections, and even on
youtube and researched on by the psychologist who carried out
this study. It was amazing seeing ALL the women covering
their faces. Indeed, it seems every woman can’t withstand
this joyful moment.
This pretty moment is every woman’s dream, and it’s
awesome to see all women reacting same way i.e. they tend
to cover their faces with palms after receiving marriage
proposal.
According to Psychologist David Rose who helped shed light
on the issue; Women’s faces tell people what they’re feeling,
and at the moment of a proposal,the emotions are so
intense that not covering their face would feel like being
naked in public.
Rose called this act of covering face “shielding.” Because the
emotions are just too intense to be revealed.
“It’s as though the woman is thinking, ‘Oh, my God, this is
going deep into my soul, what am I showing here? When I
see the very few who don’t do it, I wonder, what does this
mean? Are they unusually non-emotional? Does it mean
they don’t care about this guy? I don’t know.” www.psychologyandi.com/why-do-women-cover-their-face-during-marriage-proposal/

Re: Why Women Cover Their Faces During Marriage Proposals by sinaj(f): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
They surprise nd shy.

Erm mayb sha
Re: Why Women Cover Their Faces During Marriage Proposals by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good. I'll be on the lookout for any girl that doesn't cover her face when I propose
Re: Why Women Cover Their Faces During Marriage Proposals by Smellymouth: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
I wonder why d surprise

(1) (Reply)

Let Somebody Shout Halleluyah! It Is The 5th Of MARCH, My BIRTHDAY. / Photo: Guys Are You Guilty Of This? / My Neighbor Has Stopped Stalking Me Since He Crashed His BMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.