Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) (2792 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by midexz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
If your girlfriend of 3yrs travel home for a 3wks break then come back to confess to you herself that she cheated on you with her friends brother. In her words: "the guy has been asking her out for sometime but she's been refusing him cuz she has a boyfriend but on that day she went to check her friend at home and couldn't reach her before going cuz her friends phone was off but on getting to their house her friend was not around but the brother told her that she would be back soon so she decided to wait and the friends brother continued his abandoned project by asking her how far about his proposal and relating to her with eyes filled with tears how much he love her and will do anything to be with her but she stood her ground but didn't later know what happened as the guy started kissing her and even though she didn't returned d kissing d next thing, the guy was removing her underwear without wasting time but she got her self back as the guy was about to penetrate her and stopped the guy forcefully and stormed out" that's her side of the story and she swore to everything she said... The question here is what would you do if your girlfriend confessed something like this to you
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by IamJose(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Story 4 the Godz... Are u a learner?
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by nairamaverick(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forgive her then breakup
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by AfroKnight: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
She stopped the guy? angry. Is she trying to insult my intelligence or what?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by bammy00(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
she stopped the guy she had planned to see all along from touching her shocked[color=#770077][/color] , contunu grin grin
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by biz2get(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
una no get chill for here oh...

Forgive her bro and use your head aply some d#ck bfor that grin
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by bid4rich(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
nairamaverick:
Forgive her then breakup

Break up!! It is a sign you have not forgiven her.

There is a saying that says: fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice, shame on me.

Since no wedding/marriage on the way, watch her, study her and know her before you say I do.

If she is a natural cheater you will know in the long run because character is like a smoke, it will definately come out. Give her a benefit of doubt..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Break up
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by agriboom: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forgive her ofcourse!

If you are the dumbest guy in the world! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by nairamaverick(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
bid4rich:

There is a saying that says: fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice, shame on me.

Since no wedding/marriage on the way, watch her, study her and know her before you say I do.

If she is a natural cheater you will know in the long run because character is like a smoke, it will definately come out. Give her a benefit of doubt..

So, I would now start monitoring her to make sure she's not cheating. Like you said "...fool me twice, shame on me" but me I would like to avoid the shame. I wil forgive, we can be friends, if she needs my help I will assist but continue, at all bro.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Pennah(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
i wil just fogv maself nd muv on
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by chigoizie7(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
bid4rich:

I beg to differ, forgiving her and letting her go does not in any way mean "she is not forgiven".
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by KINGinVAHALA: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
If it was another crime she committed, i would have asked she should be forgiven, but since its CHEATING, then she must go.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by AirmirthDY(f): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
nairamaverick:
Forgive her then breakup
This one too strong, wetin happen na
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by AirmirthDY(f): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
nairamaverick:
Forgive her then breakup
This one too strong, wetin happen na
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Following
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Missonas(f): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
AfroKnight:
She stopped the guy? angry. Is she trying to insult my intelligence or what?
Not urz, his
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by SweetTee(f): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
You've been with this girl for 3 years now, so, this could be the one for you. You wouldn't have been with her for 3 years if you didn't feel something real for her. Anyways, back to my point, at least she was good enough to inform you of the guy that has been pursuing her for a while now. She gained some of your trust. If this is the first time this is happening in 3 years, forgive her. As someone above me said "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". You would be unwise to let a relationship of 3 years go down the gutter. Damn, what's a relationship without trust? Anyways, if I were in your shoes, I would let it slide. But I wouldn't let it go if it happened again. So, you should forgive her.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by skywalker240(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2016
SweetTee:
You've been with this girl for 3 years now, so, this could be the one for you. You wouldn't have been with her for 3 years if you didn't feel something real for her. Anyways, back to my point, at least she was good enough to inform you of the guy that has been pursuing her for a while now. She gained some of your trust. If this is the first time this is happening in 3 years, forgive her. As someone above me said "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". You would be unwise to let a relationship of 3 years go down the gutter. Damn, what's a relationship without trust? Anyways, if I were in your shoes, I would let it slide. But I wouldn't let it go if it happened again. So, you should forgive her.
Oya let me ask u A quetion,
U an ur bf hav been datin for 6yrs, and ur bf traveled 2 d village and met a preety curvy olosho that has been and keep's seducing him like portiphars wife.. and then she succeeded in makin him suck her breast, finger and play with her cl*toris, and sucked her pvssy till she squirt and when it come's to penetration he got his sense's back and ran away. And when he comes back and tells u wot would u do. Pls dont mind skys typos.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by chulo132(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Bleep it! She only told you so you wouldn't hear from another source. The fact is she had sex with that guy and she wants you to believe it didn't go that far just in case you hear it from a difference source. Old trick. There is no way in hell after pulling the G-string down south, a nigga won't smash.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by SweetTee(f): 2:05am On Mar 02, 2016
skywalker240:

Oya let me ask u A quetion,
U an ur bf hav been datin for 6yrs, and ur bf traveled 2 d village and met a preety curvy olosho that has been and keep's seducing him like portiphars wife.. and then she succeeded in makin him suck her breast, finger and play with her cl*toris, and sucked her pvssy till she squirt and when it come's to penetration he got his sense's back and ran away. And when he comes back and tells u wot would u do. Pls dont mind skys typos.

LMAO! grin grin Since you put it that way, I don't know o! Of course I'll be disappointed but I'll only forgive a cheater once. He/she deserves a second chance. But if it happens again, then I'll support OP if he dumps her sorry a*s. I hope he makes the right choice, and it all works out for him though! grin grin
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Adaeze003(f): 4:14am On Mar 02, 2016
So... What's the guarantee that the next girl won't sleep with your own brother?

You should be happy that she told you. Now, you have to ask her about the areas you were not doing well before and simply improve...
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by kilokeys(m): 4:29am On Mar 02, 2016
Ordinary kiss.. And she was even honest..
U better forgive and move on with ur beautiful relationship.

Some other dude kiss gfs who suck and swallow hepatitis ridden cocks of total strangers steadily ..
And the world hasn't ended yet.

Dupe ti e
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by summerflame(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Are u romancing my brain or kidding me with those nonsensical answers?
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Sunnypar(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Mtcheew...... When would you guys learn that forgiveness is the e key to any lasting union.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by firstking01(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by prettyjo(f): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2016
and i still ask?
why is it that girls can't keep their mouth shut.
must you tell your bf that u cheated on him?
what are u trying to prove when u do that.

as for me,once u cheat on me please keep it to yourself and ask God to forgive you cos anyday u tell me that is the end of the rship
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by khassy(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2016
midexz:
If your girlfriend of 3yrs travel home for a 3wks break then come back to confess to you herself that she cheated on you with her friends brother. In her words: "the guy has been asking her out for sometime but she's been refusing him cuz she has a boyfriend but on that day she went to check her friend at home and couldn't reach her before going cuz her friends phone was off but on getting to their house her friend was not around but the brother told her that she would be back soon so she decided to wait and the friends brother continued his abandoned project by asking her how far about his proposal and relating to her with eyes filled with tears how much he love her and will do anything to be with her but she stood her ground but didn't later know what happened as the guy started kissing her and even though she didn't returned d kissing d next thing, the guy was removing her underwear without wasting time but she got her self back as the guy was about to penetrate her and stopped the guy forcefully and stormed out" that's her side of the story and she swore to everything she said... The question here is what would you do if your girlfriend confessed something like this to you

Show me a girl who would confess she actually did it without been caught red handed and I'll show you an intelligent Buhari undecidedundecided
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by lodphil(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmm! nawaoo,so she allowed d guy to kiss her without returning d kiss,touch her bles without moaning and also remove her pant without entering.Oboy ur babe must b a very badt gal,anyway believe her story at ur own peril.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by lodphil(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2016
She's an artful liar.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by skywalker240(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetTee:

LMAO! grin grin Since you put it that way, I don't know o! Of course I'll be disappointed but I'll only forgive a cheater once. He/she deserves a second chance. But if it happens again, then I'll support OP if he dumps her sorry a*s. I hope he makes the right choice, and it all works out for him though! grin grin
Somtimes it get easier to say.

But i have to respect your oppinion
But imo, once a cheater alway's a cheater.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Ifakiland(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
me ill be like "and u stopped him after pulling ur pants, are u shitting me? oya say god"

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Photos People With Crushes Can Relate To / 10 Beautiful Woman Who Were Born Male (photos) / See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.