Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Oriflame Business Opportunity. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oriflame Business Opportunity. (441 Views)

Oriflame Business Oppportnity / Oriflame Business Opportunity And Compensation Plan / Oriflame Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Business Opportunity. by Tiffarah(f): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hello dear,
Are you tired of being broke, thinking of entrepreneurial ideas? I have a tested and tried business opportunity that will definitely fit even the busiest of people.

I found a business opportunity and thought it worthwhile to share with you. It makes you financially independent.

The business is called ORIFLAME. It was introduced by the Swedish, meaning it's a Swedish business established for almost 5 decades and in over 60 countries around the world. It specializes in making QUALITY COSMETICS with NATURAL INGREDIENTS.

It offers you the opportunity to grow by registering under a registered member at no cost. You're then opportuned to either purchase the products for sale or use @ 23% discount.

You can grow without limitations based on the efforts you put.

Come join, and register to be an active consultant and be smiling to d bank every 1st week of the month. Be financially independent, don't look up anyone for money. You can do it by YOURSELF with as little as N25k contact me on SMS, Whatsapp 07086834022, 08108393109 BBM: 560084DB

It's for real people with real money and reliable business.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Social Media / Pure Water Production Management In Nigeria. / Lesson #8. What You Need To Start An Online Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.