Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (66712 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abducted Girl Speaks Out- I Want To Remain In Kano. Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ibnzubair(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
mapet:

Is the statement I quoted a version? berra read again or gerrarahia meeehhh!!!!

Chill man... I understood you and commented on your view.

I accuse you of nothing, my comment was general

Friends?
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by lumeneng22: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
HIPNOTIDED
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Dreadful: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
the hausa/fulanis? Peadophiles and Rapist! I believe no one will now make death pronouncements on Nnamdi Kanu for calling them that!!
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by vanguard90(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
All this is just damage control. The fact is all those involves erred including the emirate.
1. She is a minor and can't consent to marriage
2.Even if she was an adult, marriage in Islam isn't valid without the consent of both parents or guardian
3.Her case shouldn't have been handled using Shari'a, since she is not a Muslim and don't give me that crap of she already converted, that conversion was null and void

As much as people might try to downplay this issues, Islam has instructed us to stand up for justice even if against a family.

Finally, this sort of things only seems to occur up there, I don't think I've heard of such in other places, abi we for here no be Muslims again?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by paulchucks: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
abeg na jazz I live un the north and now what it is an Igbo confessed tome how he married one of them but when the jazz clear after many yrs and children she regained herself but it was late
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by pingpong1: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Give Ese a counnter narrative, Take her to Banana Island, Bonny Island or somewhere fanciful. She will wish Yunusa were dead...
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2016
IT MEANS UMBELIEVERS/DISBELIEVERS END QUOTE.
mbhs139:

Please teach me something. Are the "people of the book" Kuffar? I want to know if the Quran describes people of the book i.e. the Nasara and the ... (I've forgotten what they are called now in the Quranic language but of course you know what I mean).

You see, we can argue this thing back and forth for long if we limit our reference to the Quran only and not based on what the Scholars said.

Anyway, let me stop here while you educate me the more on the question I just asked.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Danyahaya: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just 1 thunderous slap will reset her senses & she will forget about Yinusa immediately..

End Time Ese
though the scenario seems childish considering the ages of the actors but you sound funny some times you wont realise the meaning of love is madness till when stuff like this are displayed!
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2016
modath:

I have deliberately shied away from making any comment about this as I knew deep within me before this pic/video surfaced that the girl isn't as innocent as politicians were implying.. Teenage girls of these days ehn! lipsrsealed
Just dropped in to say hi. Still hoping you get that project up and running. Year go soon finish o. smiley
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by egobetatoday: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves

check the meaning of hypnotism, hypnotise and other words that start with hypnot...
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by cjfavour(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Mr know all Pls tell me, did d 30 yrs old man nt know dt it is wrong for him to marry a girl of 14 yrs old in d South? Let's believe d girl agreed to marry him bt tell me who did he pay d girls dowry to? Or doesn't d northerners pay dowry to their in-laws? Y lie dt d girl is 17 instead of 14? Y did d emir keep her for so long in his palace? Food for thought.

fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ogabethel(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2016
If u wanna be wicked and go scot free just convert to Islam.... if it were to be ur sister, daughter how would u feel Don't do to others what you can't do to urself
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by CecyAdrian(f): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
dyn1800:

Only unbiased brain will reason with you on this ...... This issue has some political and religious undertone BAYELSA/Christian vs Kano/Muslim..... So many story must will pop up only God knows which is true

People just don't seem to get the undertone reason behind the whole drama
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ATajur(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
pls can sombody resent us this video so that to download it easily
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Onyiido: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

I asked myself this same question u just posed, but couldn't come to a conclusion of it. I just pray the girl is fine and peace settled between them
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by GodpunishBuhari: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Onyiido:
I asked myself this same question u just posed, but couldn't come to a conclusion of it. I just pray the girl is fine and peace settled between them

When you take a gal @ dat age of 13 to kano without parents consent and convert her to moslem and start having canal knowledge of her it's kidnap... no matter how you see it love or not... if she's your daughter will you think this way?? knowing your a woman also
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Mckennedy: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
mynd1:
Yunus should return dis girl to her parents n apologise to them. At least all dis hypocrite christians will let us hear word. angry

any religion that encourages child abduction is evil...it's esse today might be your turn tomorrow. . Say no to evil.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Mckennedy: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
mynd1:
Yunus should return dis girl to her parents n apologise to them. At least all dis hypocrite christians will let us hear word. angry

any religion that encourages child abduction is evil...it's Esse today might be your turn tomorrow. . Say no to evil.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Abukc(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

This is first documentary evidence portraying the emotions and positions of the two p parties. Unless another evidence show up contradicting what we see here this is what discussion should be about.

The girl was 13 when she left home. Every teenage girl fantasises, their blossoming is like the petals of an unfolding flower, beautiful, and radiant. They yearn for attention and belonging. Their fantasy is beautiful and noble but it can twist by a chance encounter and become a dark and consuming pursuit.

The parents say Yunusa come to buy food from Ese's mother everyday. Yunusa has been eyeing Ese a while. The parents dont know this but Ese and Yunusa encountered one another through physical enchantment and appeal. Very likely their contact is more than jist glances and giggles, intimate contact happened in Bayelsa and may have been the catalyst that Ese obsessed over and abandoned herself into.

Nothing else matters...not school, not parents...she will do anything and go anywhere for object of her infatuation, cause thats all it is, infatuation...which her young brain and mind is incapable of interpreting and accepting as angthing else!

Recently we heard about an abducted teenager grieving about separation from her bokoharam husband who rap.ed her into pregnancy.

All in all, regardless of her position, his position and their combined positions, everyday around the world this sort of thing happen, their case will not be last.

A proper physical and spiritual, as well psychological, intervention is needed to bring Ese out of the enchantment she has locked into. Equally, she needs to be monitored closely. She has tasted an experience which most girls her age are yet to know...so her life has a new dimension to it. She will never ever forget this romantic experience and could return to it as an adult, if not with Yunusa, with another Northerner.

Alaroye ibadan. ejowo kinni ayan ogbufu ohun tie ko?
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by dyn1800: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
So sad most of them they're hell bent on Attacking the personalities involve rather than analysing the root cause of the whole issue.....

CecyAdrian:

People just don't seem to get the undertone reason behind the whole drama
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mapet: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
ibnzubair:

Chill man... I understood you and commented on your view.

I accuse you of nothing, my comment was general

Friends?

Oh! sorry for my misinterpretation
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by obieze1: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
for those of you saying things like ''the girl was loose'', ''love'' etc. if the Yunusa guy had the courtesy of asking his Hausa leader for permission to elope with and marry the girl, why did he not ask for the girl's parents' permission? Reports say he bought food from her mother regularly.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ibnzubair(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
mapet:

Oh! sorry for my misinterpretation

With the kinda people running around on Nairaland, I don't blame you

#peace
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Manythings you are ignorant of,seek knowledge.
vanguard90:
All this is just damage control. The fact is all those involves erred including the emirate.
1. She is a minor and can't consent to marriage
2.Even if she was an adult, marriage in Islam isn't valid without the consent of both parents or guardian
3.Her case shouldn't have been handled using Shari'a, since she is not a Muslim and don't give me that crap of she already converted, that conversion was null and void

As much as people might try to downplay this issues, Islam has instructed us to stand up for justice even if against a family.

Finally, this sort of things only seems to occur up there, I don't think I've heard of such in other places, abi we for here no be Muslims again?
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by vanguard90(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
uplawal:
Manythings you are IGNORANT of,seek knowledge.
like?
I would like you to educate me, ma
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by paranorman(m): 1:54am On Mar 03, 2016
obinoral1179:
this post is pathetic....
couldn't agree less
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2016
ATajur:
pls can sombody resent us this video so that to download it easily
Here is a youtube link to the video and similar link to an audio interview released by Premium Times of the girl claiming she was 17 years old, denying being kidnapped but traveled to Kano and converted to Islam out of her own free will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPh3ecmkf7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLds6e8rj1s

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.