Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (66713 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abducted Girl Speaks Out- I Want To Remain In Kano. Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by drss(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
tunjion:

Ese is no different from these children stolen from their School and taught QURAN AND HAUSA. Anything she does is her instruction from the captor. These girls could even be instructed to blow themselves up with suicide bomb, how much more not to enter police car? Which she stylishly entered anyway.
i wonder. n some dullards dey shout one nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by MrNigeriaPMB: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
tunjion:

That is wat we are saying, 8 months captivity is a long time to hypnotise a child. She has even learnt Hausa language and quran.

This people are really sad. We talk about Europeans but forget the islamic and arab rape is worst.

bros i am only judging base on wat i saw in the video

dt girl is not on any kind of spell

it jus a puppylove gone crazy

stuff like dis happen all d tym

this one only bcame news cos it involve north and south

anyway shes free now

dt all that matters

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by jamesibor: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
The video has been removed.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mamatee07:
This is looking more like 2 lover teens than kidnap. This girl will still run back to kano
Like someone said earlier today, parent should stop their kids from watching romantic soaps, telemondo and co.
Check the kind of books/novels your kids are reading. This kind of story happens daily in this country but some people have decided to color this one because of the the tribe/religion of the actors

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by LRNZH(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
jamesibor:

Seen. Will see if I can find another link.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by LRNZH(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
jamesibor:

Found a new link. It is working now.

Lalasticlala.... See matter o
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by babadee1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
hammerT:
It is all part of the act, they have absolutely corrupted the child brain with worldly promises.

Dont follow them, we will buy u a plane, that kind of thing.

Bottom-line, she belongs in her parents house and if anybody want to marry her, they must go to her fathers house to seek consent.

Kidnap is very disrespectful to her, parent and community.

At this point it's very obvious that it wasn't kidnapping. They both decided to elope together. The girl is as much at fault as the alleged abductor.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by oduastates: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Something is not right at all.
Either
1 the girl truly loves the guy
2 the girl is mentally unstable
3 the girl has been religiously brainwashed
The girl should be sent back to her parent and given a cool off period of at least 1 year.
If she still wants to live with him , insist on doing just that and she is above 18 years, so be it

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Malawian(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
when did she learn how to speak hausa?

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Stalwert: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Beerfraud idiates who were calling Muslims names should hide their hypocritical faces in shame. When a Muslims does wrong he should be rightly censored but adding other Muslims in the mix is acting plain silly and willfully idioticc.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by onyiloyi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
I pity this girl, I know they've washed so many verses for her to drink. May God intervene n return her senses

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by igboboy3(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Who taught Ese Hausa to the point where she can argue in the language.

If you want to marry somebody, you don't take them by force. QED.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by MrNigeriaPMB: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
tunjion:

The North have turned the entire country into dummy. They must think we are stupid. They want to continue APC Lie Mohammed spin. There is no way this is vindicated. U cannot take somebody child and School them boko haram style for 8 months and post picture of an act that she has to follow to stay alive and expect us all to believe. We are not stupid.

tunji u r a yoruba man na stop posting silly tins

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by TONYE001(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves

My brother, let's be clear about something: Is an under-18 old enough to give consent?

#Peace.

21 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by onyiloyi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
Yunus should return dis girl to her parents n apologise to them. At least all dis hypocrite christians will let us hear word. angry
just return? naah he should b prosecuted

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by knightsTempler: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why Bayelsa?

Rape is all about POWER and not desire. Sanusi just wanted a girl from Bayelsa he can turn around, take from behind and imagine she is Goodluck Jonathan or his daughter. You know they are fixated on him. He is the only one that gives them an erection. So why not get a girl from his place and make her do all what they would like to do to GEJ

Sick mfkers.

-Ena

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by obinoral1179(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves
this post is pathetic....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just 1 thunderous slap will reset her senses & she will forget about Yinusa immediately..

End Time Ese

Guy try get sense.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Mamatee07: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
hammerT:
It is all part of the act, they have absolutely corrupted the child brain with worldly promises.

Dont follow them, we will buy u a plane, that kind of thing.

Bottom-line, she belongs in her parents house and if anybody want to marry her, they must go to her fathers house to seek consent.

Kidnap is very disrespectful to her, parent and community.

So someone can promise you a plane to stay away from your worried parents? That says a lot about a child

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by winkmart: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
it's well I must say
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by CecyAdrian(f): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Reading comments on this issue really makes me wonder the kind of people we have in the society.

From day one, I have said and maintained my stance that this case is nothing new and nobody should make a big deal out of it, the parents of both the boy and girl should be held responsible here.

This kinda stuff happen everyday and am sure, two young birds are as I type eloping to God knows where. Is it because this has to do with the North and South that it's becoming an issue here?.

From my case study of the people in the north and middle belt, this is a normal thing, it also happens in the south but on a lower rate. So, why brand it as kidnapping?

The parents of the girl should even be thanking their star that the boy and the girl did not decide to an unknown destination till further notice but rather, they went to the boy's home.

For all the people trying to use this incident to score cheap religious and tribal goals, shame on you all especially all the prominent people in the society and elders who actually from their years on earth, I expected to use wisdom to handle this case rather turned it into religious,political and tribal issue.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by tintingz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
I watched this video and am confused, how can someone who lives in bayelsa speak Hausa fluently and even her English accent is that of hausa.

Is it that the so-called jazz or juju now change people's language? undecided

Abi which kine love be this? cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
The question when dey my mind since this incident be say..

How the preek take be?

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ebenholer(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
At 20, she has right under law to select life eternal or death eternal, pls let her make her choice
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by joseph1832(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
I wouldn't want to sound harsh but honestly, this Ese of a girl need korrect slap!.

Mtscheeeew!.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:

even if you are right, the whole thing is just wrong. the marriage is void because she is below 18 .

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Prayers, and take her to her village wia she will have no acces to any islamic activties.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Jayuba(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
them jazz her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mynd1(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
onyiloyi:
just return? naah he should b prosecuted
Ok.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sir @adconline. Come and see evidence o.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by david22uu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:

Oga i suppose u to be one of the illiterates in the house or ur just 1 useless islam Bigot

Dont you knw wht hypnotizing mean...

SMH for u

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.