Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (66726 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abducted Girl Speaks Out- I Want To Remain In Kano. Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by nattyhero(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves

It's so sad I am confused you can reason this way if the guy is sane he won't take a kid to Kano without her parents consent. Maybe you think it's normal to defile a 14 year old girl. I wonder how you think. I don't wanna use raw words here. But down south children aren't married out(u called it elope) but we read she was married off. Yinusa is just a beast. The same way little kids are brainwashed to carry out suicide bombing is what they did to Ese. Very soon when she is with her parents whatever they used on her will clear off her head. On a lighter mood if it doesn't clear just 1 thunderous slap will reset her brain. Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ayodurodola(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by chaberry(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Keep living in denial and making it seem like this issue doesn't happen everyday.

Now let me ask you, if Ese and her boyfriend were of the same tribe and eloped, and the parents got to know their where about, would they have made a loud issue out of it?. Probably NO. Am very sure they would even be termed as two love birds who should be left alone, so why is it different in this case? Is it because the boy is a Muslim?

Well, love does not look at religion or tribe.

Now, Mr Fi$h brain, I said they parents should be happy the boy and girl did not elope to an unknown destination which is a normal thing in these cases, but rather went to where they could easily found. My point here is, many young people elope everyday without their parent's consent to God knows where. It should be a thing of joy that they found theirs somewhere safe.

To me, there would be more to this story, the parent's are not telling us everything on how this whole thing started.

Now, again Mr Fi$h brain who brands everyone that does not share your views a Muslim , am not a Muslim, neither am I from the north , am a proud Christian. And if you read well before having a 'hard on' and blindly quoting me, you would see where I started that 'from research'

Now, you guys are just pathetic, let me ask you that is going on about underage marriage like it's the greatest sin of all time (do not get me wrong, I equally do not support underage marriage) a question,

What age were your great grand mothers getting married back then? Who told you every tribe does not practice that rubbish, it's just that some are very good in covering it and the rate has also dropped. So do not come here and claim holier than thou.
I stop taking you serious immediately i realize that you lack knowledge, logic and even respect for this girls family

So, in your own opinion the girls family should be happy that a stranger kidnapped their 13yr old daughter who suppose to be in school, for over six months without their consent to God know's where? I don't think you have brain, you must be thinking with your pucci.

Do you even think that this girl would have been find, talk more of release if not for the public outcry?

Well, if you want to justify this outrageous crime you can as well justify the abduction of the Chibok girlS(afterall they were taking to where everybody knows, Yes! Everybody knows that they're in Sambisa)

And for the fact that your father elope with your mom and gave birth to you out of wedlock without the consent and blessings of your mother's parents does not make it right.

Well i pray you experience such thing happen to either any of your sister or daughter.
And don't bother quoting me again if this is the height of our knowledge

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mynd1(f): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2016
spafu:

Ke kin ci gida Ku..Ki na uwka ne?
kai "Arrne" kaci gidan ku kaima. Matsiyaci.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by dyn1800: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Only unbiased brain will reason with you on this ...... This issue has some political and religious undertone BAYELSA/Christian vs Kano/Muslim..... So many story must will pop up only God knows which is true
CecyAdrian:

Keep living in denial and making it seem like this issue doesn't happen everyday.

Now let me ask you, if Ese and her boyfriend were of the same tribe and eloped, and the parents got to know their where about, would they have made a loud issue out of it?. Probably NO. Am very sure they would even be termed as two love birds who should be left alone, so why is it different in this case? Is it because the boy is a Muslim?

Well, love does not look at religion or tribe.

Now, Mr Fi$h brain, I said they parents should be happy the boy and girl did not elope to an unknown destination which is a normal thing in these cases, but rather went to where they could easily found. My point here is, many young people elope everyday without their parent's consent to God knows where. It should be a thing of joy that they found theirs somewhere safe.

To me, there would be more to this story, the parent's are not telling us everything on how this whole thing started.

Now, again Mr Fi$h brain who brands everyone that does not share your views a Muslim , am not a Muslim, neither am I from the north , am a proud Christian. And if you read well before having a 'hard on' and blindly quoting me, you would see where I started that 'from research'

Now, you guys are just pathetic, let me ask you that is going on about underage marriage like it's the greatest sin of all time (do not get me wrong, I equally do not support underage marriage) a question,

What age were your great grand mothers getting married back then? Who told you every tribe does not practice that rubbish, it's just that some are very good in covering it and the rate has also dropped. So do not come here and claim holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just 1 thunderous slap will reset her senses & she will forget about Yinusa immediately..

End Time Ese
cool that will do...and sent to her Grandparents to farm angry
Height of stupidi.ty lipsrsealed
Can she ever make it up to her parents for this downright disgrace?
And to those claiming 'this is what you get when parents place money above bringing up your child'...the hell y'all talking about angry Most of us had busy parents yet nowhere near #Ese's amorous adventure sad

This girl matter dey vex me bad #trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mynd1(f): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
... and apologise? So easily? Hypocrite Christians? Because they spoke up against paedophilia of he Islamic high ranks against them? And you are a mod? Lool. Too silly for words. Pffff lipsrsealed
My dear, ain't saying Yunus was right. Infact he need to be prosecute for taking away a teenage girl and someone's child without the permission of her parents. But what am against is how some foools trying to twist and paint muslim and islam with bad image. Thank you.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by drss(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2016
uplawal:
Sharia supersede all sundry,the national assembly knos this,they only trying to manipulate you,in the north though but lesser or minute in the southwest and it would be from the thick yoruba salafee or up kogi.
una see why se dey say one nigeria na scam see confession ^^^
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2016
uplawal:
No she wont,you will only hurt your palm. angry
not at all dear, it will hurt d evil spirit in her brain & it will leave her immediately..
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by seangy4konji: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2016
some prick get sugar...

knack me at your own risk...

haha...

Yunus my man....
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Saliman22(m): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves
What if the man is using Hausa charm. See your mouth
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=fiizznation post=43396388][i]Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam...

I don't blame u,ur religion support paedophiles,afterall prophet mohammed is also one,so hw ll u see anything wrong in underage marriage bein against nigeria law.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by SantiCiboura: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just 1 thunderous slap will reset her senses & she will forget about Yinusa immediately..

End Time Ese
may someone treat you that way when your right is been violated
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mapet: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
hammerT:
It is all part of the act, they have absolutely corrupted the child brain with worldly promises.

Dont follow them, we will buy u a plane, that kind of thing.

Bottom-line, she belongs in her parents house and if anybody want to marry her, they must go to her fathers house to seek consent.

Kidnap is very disrespectful to her, parent and community.

while I agree with the bolded, the beging part is cheap and convenient....
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Hardeydapor: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Pure jazz moreover the police are taking the issue with levity hand has her bride price being paid? This is a pure case of kidnap and brain washing. The so called guy should be talking to court
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Hardeydapor: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Pure jazz moreover the police are taking the issue with levity hand has her bride price being paid? This is a pure case of kidnap and brain washing. The so called guy should be talking to court. Moreover the girl should be taking for deliverance immediately she is returned to her parents. O boi cos the one no be ordinary eyes
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mapet: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Bros,

Welcome to a situation where people have decided to shy away from critical reasoning. Ese is innocent, the South is innocent, the Emir, north and Islam is the guilty one........
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by vector55(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
if it was a christian that did this to a Muslim,Muslims will raise a fight but just see how it is being handled. chukwuabiama pls give us Biafra
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=fiizznation post=43396615] [i] My friend shut up.

You shut the Bleep up!ur religion support paedophiles simple. shameless lechers
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mapet: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
ibnzubair:
Uhm...

Where is the truth? Which is false?

How can we know with sentiments sedimented and cemented in our hearts?

However evil you perceive the north or south to be, remember the truth is more important than your emotions may be

Therein lies the truth

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by repogirl(f): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Alejhandro:

Well u won't blame him cos its their culture. I bliv he must have been smiling while saying it. But him mumu too much if him no knw say na only for north such things dey happen.
hmm, I can't take such jokes about my kids lightly o. I would probably act like the mother did.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by hamzeiy: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
meshi1990:

u ar such a big fool
A muslim friend once told me how uses d holy quran to hypnotised a lady dat d only way to nullify d jazz was to give her a very hard kick with right foot which he later cos she was following him everywhere he went to..
imagine And with your age and exposure you feel he was saying the truth..i pity ur stu.pidity sha
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Mamatee07:
I

Her point is there are many conflicting reports which suggest things are not as they seem. First of all she's 14 and yes she a minor but the boy too Is apparently 18 so it's not the same as the Emir taking a child. this Is not the case of one old man kidnapping a child rather This is more of older boy, younger girl. Many reports are saying this girl went voluntarily with lover boy. Many people believe this is a case of young lovers running away together. People should stop adding all their religious and ethnic bias and let's ask what really happened.

If it really that they went together both of them should be cautioned. His parents should have sent her back to her parents and asked them to wait till they are old enough. This girl seems like she will still run away to meet the boy even after returned home. Let the parents sit together and caution their children and let not be quick to make it . Political or religious issue.

If they were from the same tribe and religion you and I know people will not b commenting like this.
Clearly people are biased.
God bless you. your last paragragh says it all.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by ibnzubair(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2016
mapet:

Therein lies the truth

You know some of us have this thing...

Whatever version we believe is the truth.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by hamzeiy: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2016
inme:

My friend, how do you define a religion that encourage its members to molest underage girls, kidnapping, bombing and all sorts of abnormal and evil things.

BTW, I don't hate your religion, I just pity people like you
hate it or not..as i said ealier your taughts are worthless.
So the fact that igbos (some) mostly engage in kidnapping and ritual killings makes christanity a religion that encourages it abi..why dont you bring verses or chapters from the quran were it encourages the above you mentioned..pls lets be matured at times even if you cant do it all the time..An adult like you shouldnt be too blinded from the truth because of sentiments..if our faith really encourages such we will not appologise for it...you people should have sense pls. be rational
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Jaywon242(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Alejhandro:

Well u won't blame him cos its their culture. I bliv he must have been smiling while saying it. But him mumu too much if him no knw say na only for north such things dey happen.
this kind of thing happened to a cousin of mine. he was kidnapped while he was in d university by a Muslim woman whose husband wasn't in d country..apparently he was doing some amorous things with d woman...we looked for him for more than one year without seeing him. later, according to him,he strayed out from d hiding he was kept and was again seen by another Alfa who took him in and was with him for another one yr...in summary, he eventually came home and has become a staunch Muslim boy...he has forgotten his home and family members initially until later he regained back some of his senses. he said he will never marry a non-muslim. in short,he is turned. My thinking is dat it is Islam voodoo at work.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by driy65(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2016
suco01:

Highlight xtian nations dat there is peace?.
are guys normal @all....spain, italy, brazil n sooo on....seems u live in space...tz jst terrible d way u guys reason....u guys need 2 get enlightend
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by jascon1(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2016
edwife:
I beg help me here, when did bayelsa people started speaking hausa and have a very thick hausa english accent? shocked shocked
sincerely speaking u just aired my curiosity. The accent is core Hausa and not Urhobo/Bayelsa. She gained so much weight than anticipated judging from the leaked pics we have seen of her. Her face here don't match with pics. It wasn't an arrest for which to say she resisted the police to cause such scenery. The footage had an aerial and landscape shots, which appears to me like an edited commercial movie scene. I didn't see anything depicting honesty here, it looks so so staged.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mbhs139(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2016
uplawal:
The sharia council do marry off if the reverted lady is from kuffar family,only muslims to muslims you must get consent except the guy just feel like to consent them, he is not mandatory to ask consent from kuffar parent until they(parent) are muslim faithfuls.The emir is acting his own script fooling people not islam.

Please teach me something. Are the "people of the book" Kuffar? I want to know if the Quran describes people of the book i.e. the Nasara and the ... (I've forgotten what they are called now in the Quranic language but of course you know what I mean).

You see, we can argue this thing back and forth for long if we limit our reference to the Quran only and not based on what the Scholars said.

Anyway, let me stop here while you educate me the more on the question I just asked.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by fxstory(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2016
mmm
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mapet: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2016
ibnzubair:

You know some of us have this thing...

Whatever version we believe is the truth.

Is the statement I quoted a version? berra read again or gerrarahia meeehhh!!!!
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
[.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Nigeria About To Become The Next Venezuela - UK Telegraph / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.