Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode (18271 Views)

Ese Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode / Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Kingspin(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Can liar Mohammed brief the president our this evil action.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Oby Ekwezili should be covering her face in shame with this new dimension. She's busy agitating for the releases of Chibok girls. What is the différence between Ese's story and that of chibok girls. When will Chibok girl be reconverted from that religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by tsephanyah(f): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2016
vislabraye:

The long and short of it is that she was abducted.
She is underaged.
The Emir knew something about it.
Her parents never permitted this.

And how do you know that most SS/SW/SE girls in their early teens are disvirgined ? Did u check their vaaagiina ? It is the norm for people in the North to marry underaged girls. It is their custom. But they should not abduct othet peoples children.
u are right, and thanks that is the end no need to reply I gat ur statement.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by macof(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
in this country northerners do whatever they like and the authorities do nothing about it, from pedophiles to fulani herdsmen destroying farms

Nigeria is already two separate States, the south where laws and protocols are followed and the backward north where they act the way they like

even in Abuja, rape cases are so frequent and the rapists go unpunished....girls have even learnt to not struggle;
to save themselves from further harm

what a useless country nigeria is. ...IPOB aren't right to call Nigeria a zoo...nigeria is a jungle. ..these northerners are animals
a place where laws and culture seems to be non existent is a jungle

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by ganye1: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2016
The same thing happened

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Arjeeni: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:
The two words I disagree with are "kidnapped/abducted" and "Old Man". The girl wasn't abducted and the boy is not more than 20 years.

Girls of nowadays wants to eat the forbidden fruit by whatever means they have. Ese as a teenager wasn't ready to loose her man thereby decided to follow him to Kano so that no one will disturb her.

We all reside in Niger Delta where it is a norm for a girl to elope with a man without her parents consent to the extent of giving birth to children before the man will now pay her bride price years after. Ikwerre, Onne, etc are guilty of this.

I have seen so many cases in DSS where a girl is declared missing and later tracked to her boyfriend's house days after. There is one case as we speak that is yet to be uncovered.

We should be concerned with the marriage against her parents wish and not this kidnapp thing. The girl said she wants to become Muslim maybe out of INFATUATION and went to Kano. We should keep Politics and Religion aside.

In fact #FlogEseNow should be trending

It is very pathetic when most people behalf irrational and proved to the world that they are nothing but garbage.
not all issues should be view with sentiment beclouded with ethnic and religion.
We all agreed that Ese is small to decide and judge wisely as per marriage issue is concerned but the following facts must be addressed with all sincerity;

- Ese and Yunusa relationship emanated at very nose of both parents for some while
- Yunusa was never a stranger to both parents of Eses
- Ese's age was conflicted, why and for what....
- Ese willingly follows Yunusa and never she was abducted
- Ese allegedly converted to Islam forcefully while there is other opinion that she was indeed willing to embrace Islam
- Ese pleaded that Yunusa must be released with her at Abuja the scene which got no attention.
- Ese is denied to at leave narrate the whole ordeal to the public all complaints crying fouls doing so based on speculations.
- Yunusa is still not guilty till he found so at court but he was painted all sort of names already.

We just have to behalf like and educated individual who will speaks for or against any issue irrespective of which tribe or religion master mind it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by DauraDullard0(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
omostar:
Na wao. But if the scenario were reversed and a hausa girl eloped with a southern boy, I am sure you guys will still insult hausa. I mean, tenage girls elope with their bfs all the time and everywhere. Not saying it makes it right but in my opinion, this is just a case of two stupid, not well brought up kids. undecided
Before you continue talking nonsense, have you bothered to find out the true age of the said Yunusa? Why is there an attempt to cover his identity? No one has yet to see his pictures. There is a deliberate attempt to shield that criminal from the public eye and scrutiny. From all indications, it's very obvious that he's a full grown man in his mid thirties.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

1. First off, I am equivocally in agreement with you. If you look up my post, I had laid a premise that Yinusa is culpable
2. I am fully aware of the laws with respect to minors and I know Yinusa will probably be jailed for a minimum of about 6months
3. My focus in point number 4 is to raise the issue of Ese's part and the need to look at how Ese needs to be helped. Ese may have double identity. She might have been sexually active years before this case......

six months ke? are you high on cow dungs? yinusa should be locked up for nothing less than 10 years years!! You are talking about abduction of a minor across states lines and serial rape over a period of 8 months cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by NaMe4: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
I strongly agree with FFK

What I've noticed throughout is that all frantic efforts have been and are being made to exonerate this Yinusa dude.

From rubbish videos from some so-called premium times, contradicting the girl's parents regarding her age, and not giving one single info about who this Yinusa dude actually is.

The same sources who lied about Ese's age also attempted to make us believe the man was 18yrs old.

Still watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by 100Cents: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
ozowarac:
if you used your brain well my people Emir is directly involve . how on Earth is a pedophile an Emir?

The Emire or whoever you call him will be disgraced thesame way he disgraced former bank CEOs.

It can only take time. His disgrace will be monumental. He is a sick man
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by 100Cents: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:
The two words I disagree with are "kidnapped/abducted" and "Old Man". The girl wasn't abducted and the boy is not more than 20 years.

Girls of nowadays wants to eat the forbidden fruit by whatever means they have. Ese as a teenager wasn't ready to loose her man thereby decided to follow him to Kano so that no one will disturb her.

We all reside in Niger Delta where it is a norm for a girl to elope with a man without her parents consent to the extent of giving birth to children before the man will now pay her bride price years after. Ikwerre, Onne, etc are guilty of this.

I have seen so many cases in DSS where a girl is declared missing and later tracked to her boyfriend's house days after. There is one case as we speak that is yet to be uncovered.

We should be concerned with the marriage against her parents wish and not this kidnapp thing. The girl said she wants to become Muslim maybe out of INFATUATION and went to Kano. We should keep Politics and Religion aside.

May it happen to your sister ..

Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Arjeeni:

It is very pathetic when most people behalf irrational and proved to the world that they are nothing but garbage.
not all issues should be view with sentiment beclouded with ethnic and religion.
We all agreed that Ese is small to decide and judge wisely as per marriage issue is concerned but the following facts must be addressed with all sincerity;

- Ese and Yunusa relationship emanated at very nose of both parents for some while
- [b]Ese willingly follows Yunusa and never she was abducted

- Ese allegedly converted to Islam forcefully while there is other opinion that she was indeed willing to embrace Islam
- Ese pleaded that Yunusa must be released with her at Abuja the scene which got no attention.
- Ese is denied to at leave narrate the whole ordeal to the public all complaints crying fouls doing so based on speculations.
- Yun[b]usa is still not guilty till he found so at court but he was painted all sort of names already.[/b]
[/b]

We just have to behalf like and educated individual who will speaks for or against any issue irrespective of which tribe or religion master mind it.

Ese is a minor so the question of her willingly following Yinusa is not tenable before the courts!!! A minor can never give you a legal consent

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by A7(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Well, ffk is a deranged halftard, a nitwitted mythomaniac with weird and ridiculous mindset, he has said utterly disgusting super preposterous things before, no doubt he's a loony, a fact well established. Ever wonder why all his children disown him?

It's understandable if ffk believe in bullshit and forward it to the press to be published in his name, what is beyond me however is why would dozens of other Nigerians here on Nairaland tow the same path?

Two things stood out to me in this article, the rest are speculations and outward bigotry and complexities.

He claimed ese oruru was held hostage for over a year in Emir Sanusi's Palace:

4reala:

Meanwhile I just watched an AIT video in which Ese’s mother claimed that her daughters abductors said that it was the Emir of Kano himself that ordered her daughters abduction and that she was kept in his palace for over one year for his pleasure.

But a simple google search will show you the girl left bayelsa August 2015:

www.google.nl/url?q=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/ese-orurus-abduction-police-wouldve-killed-the-matter-says-eses-father/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjXi9eV7qHLAhWnIpoKHcvuBxgQFggHMAA&usg=AFQjCNGF1L0ZCGPy35_fOJnJ_QWLyAYNBA

www.google.nl/url?q=http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199362-nigeria-police-speak-abducted-teenager-ese-oruru-wednesday.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjXi9eV7qHLAhWnIpoKHcvuBxgQFggYMAY&usg=AFQjCNEVav37vkyoN2K_oW3bdC1u9xCXMw

What boggles me is nobody care to verify this claim, everybody went ahead super hulking on Muslims and Islam without confirming the veracity of the claim.

It doesn't end there, he claimed charity uzoechina was 13 years old and mention some fictitious and made up tales of what she went through at the hands of muslims:

4reala:

The same thing happened to a 13 year old christian igbo girl by the name of Miss Charity Uzoechina two years ago when she was abducted, islamised, raped, married off and forced to remain in the Etsu Nupe’s palace in Minna, Niger state.

That is also not true, when charity decided to revert to Islam she's 26:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/159576-pastors-daughter-converted-islam-charity-uzoechina-set-wed.html

www.google.nl/url?q=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/nobody-forced-me-into-islam-charity-uzoechina-insists/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwicuN6r86HLAhWBPZoKHZwKAZgQFggGMAA&usg=AFQjCNEnV2Q2tvq6_iwLExoFzNiEBK2ltA

In her words, she said she decided to be Muslim on her own accord, this claim by ffk is also taking down hook line and sinker with no attempt by any of you to check if it conforms with reality.

I am disappointed in you people, I advice you not to exhibit this behavior offline, in real life there will be consequences.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by macof(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
effyzie01:
FFK and his verbal halitosis plus bigoted, dim-witted commentators on Nairaland.

undecided are you okay? if you don't see sense I what FFK has said you must be very stuupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by misgab: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
God bless you FFK, and may the good Lord keep you and yours Amen. Etsu Nupe's case have been hearing for a while, even heard he has the boldness to go to the polytechnic kidnap gals and force them against there will to remain in his palace. He should be investigated by security agents and if found culpable should dethroned and exiled along with any big man, politician or traditional ruler practising same. Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by misgab: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Arjeeni:

- Ese willingly follows Yunusa and never she was abducted
- Yunusa is still not guilty till he found so at court but he was painted all sort of names already.

We just have to behalf like and educated individual who will speaks for or against any issue irrespective of which tribe or religion master mind
it.
.God will visit same fate on ur children, by then you will understand the issue at stake.fellow child molester and rapist

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by bilal4riid(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:
The Northern nature of Paedophilic lifestyle is not a function of Royalty or Emirate. Its in their blood, it's genetic. Cutting across from Senator Yerima to the Aristocrats in their strata.

Yerima is not among the highly respected figure, He has the consent of both the girl and her parents, Because he married her he stands for all her responsibilities and protection. Unlike number of Pastors cases littered allover RAPING minors.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Okeycima: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where is femi falana when u need him most?
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by IMusa2012: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Its a shame what happens in this country. In saner climes an investigative journalist would have obtained a hospital record, school record or immunization card to prove once and for all how old the girl is. Because of sentiments and different versions from Ese, her family, Yunisa and even the emir. it is difficult to conclude what the truth is.
However it the interest of peace the people in authority like the police, government , politicians and traditional rulers have a responsibility of care, common sense and most of all HUMANITY. God made you human first before you were classed by ethnicity, religion and the position of power and authority you wield.
As much as I will encourage us all to wait for the facts. I like to put myself in everyone's shoes with the exception of Ese who is the focus.
If I am a 20 year Yunusa. will I be happy to carry another person's child? Even if she is 18 now it means she was 17 last year (a minor). Even if she is of age. Will I not think that it will be the right thing to get the consent and blessings of her parents. How would I feel if it were my daughter or sister.
The Police: The laws are very clear act within your conscience and duty. investigate is it a child in question. You do not need permission from anybody to return a minor to aggrieved parents. Trying to be politically or sentimentally correct and ruining innocent lives is unfair
The Emir, Government and Politicians: Nigeria is a complex country where religion and ethnicity is like fire and gun powder in a same room. If I were in your shoes I will me seen acting in the best interest of the child first and to those who are the custodians of that child. Not hiding behind the cloak of religious sentiments, ethnic sentiments or trying to be politically correct. Playing and distorting peoples lives because they cant stand up for themselves. You may think its just simple Ese and her not significant parents. But the law of karma and the God of justice is something mere mortals like us should not toy with.
Lastly for those of us that have sense (please I am serious about the sense part) put your self in her parents shoes. We grew up with our parents , guardinas and people who love us. Also alot of us have deviated from what our loved ones wanted for us. Did not become a doctor or lawyer, married from a different part of the country , changed religion or sect. But I believe it must have come at a time when you speak, gain, and achive things for yourself. The same may happen with our children and while we may not be happy about it. we will understand and accept it if the child is off age and is independent of you.
So people trying to justify all this using religion, the girl said her age is 18, 14 , 41 or 81, another poster justified what some young girls do in the Niger-delta region and so on does not make it right. What is wrong and even somehow looking is wrong. It takes brave and honest people to speak up for HUMANITY not trying to justify by religion, culture and ethnic sentiments
Abeg forgive my long composition and forgive typos and bad english grin
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by mapet: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
chukwudi44:

six months ke? are you high on cow dungs? yinusa should be locked up for nothing less than 10 years years!! You are talking about abduction of a minor across states lines and serial rape over a period of 8 months cry cry cry cry

erm!!!! xcuse me? Is this a comment from a human being?......confirm

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by mapet: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
dustydee:

The first line of point number 4 “Truth is there is no evidence yet, that Ese was abducted” is wrong. The fact that an Adult (18 year old man) eloped or went away with a 14 year old girl without her parents’ consent is tantamount to abduction. I do not know any other name that can be given to that crime. It would have been different if he was 17.

1. You're right
2. That was in context, more like Ese is part culpable (I know the courts will not consider that sha)
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by mapet: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
A7:
Well, ffk is a deranged halftard, a nitwitted mythomaniac with weird and ridiculous mindset, he has said utterly disgusting super preposterous things before, no doubt he's a loony, a fact well established. Ever wonder why all his children disown him?

It's understandable if ffk believe in bullshit and forward it to the press to be published in his name, what is beyond me however is why would dozens of other Nigerians here on Nairaland tow the same path?

Two things stood out to me in this article, the rest are speculations and outward bigotry and complexities.

He claimed ese oruru was held hostage for over a year in Emir Sanusi's Palace:

But a simple google search will show you the girl left bayelsa August 2015:

www.google.nl/url?q=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/ese-orurus-abduction-police-wouldve-killed-the-matter-says-eses-father/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjXi9eV7qHLAhWnIpoKHcvuBxgQFggHMAA&usg=AFQjCNGF1L0ZCGPy35_fOJnJ_QWLyAYNBA

www.google.nl/url?q=http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199362-nigeria-police-speak-abducted-teenager-ese-oruru-wednesday.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjXi9eV7qHLAhWnIpoKHcvuBxgQFggYMAY&usg=AFQjCNEVav37vkyoN2K_oW3bdC1u9xCXMw

What boggles me is nobody care to verify this claim, everybody went ahead super hulking on Muslims and Islam without confirming the veracity of the claim.

It doesn't end there, he claimed charity uzoechina was 13 years old and mention some fictitious and made up tales of what she went through at the hands of muslims:

That is also not true, when charity decided to revert to Islam she's 26:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/159576-pastors-daughter-converted-islam-charity-uzoechina-set-wed.html

www.google.nl/url?q=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/nobody-forced-me-into-islam-charity-uzoechina-insists/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwicuN6r86HLAhWBPZoKHZwKAZgQFggGMAA&usg=AFQjCNEnV2Q2tvq6_iwLExoFzNiEBK2ltA

In her words, she said she decided to be Muslim on her own accord, this claim by ffk is also taking down hook line and sinker with no attempt by any of you to check if it conforms with reality.

I am disappointed in you people, I advice you not to exhibit this behavior offline, in real life there will be consequences.

Bros,

May you waka and never stumble.

I am disappointed in NLers. It seem on the average we either refuse to reason or reason from our butts. We are lazy to question assumptions neither the will to verify information thrown in the air. We are so fixated on the ethnic divide and fan the embers of discord.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by HEALTHCARE55: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
the topic is real . are you looking to enlarge your manhood https://www.nairaland.com/2967212/manhood-enlargement
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Arjeeni: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
misgab:
.God will visit same fate on ur children, by then you will understand the issue at stake.fellow child molester and rapist

I know you cant do better than this, with their comments we shall know them.

If only public disgrace to your family name can stop crimes on daily bases just continue

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Aegon(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:

Ese and her "18" year old boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by A7(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

May you waka and never stumble.

I am disappointed in NLers. It seem on the average we either refuse to reason or reason from our butts. We are lazy to question assumptions neither the will to verify information thrown in the air. We are so fixated on the ethnic divide and fan the embers of discord.

Some will say because this is an anonymous forum they have the green light to act st.upid, they do not know their inactions will have great impact on how they process their thoughts, just imagine how ffk will react when challenged to prove where he got the age of the other lady and how could august to february be more than 1 year. He's gonna be dumbstructed.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
omostar:

I agree it is ridiculous for Sanusi to have allowed such if truly he was aware of the girl's presence in the palace. The palace is very big you know?

ok then...
but this now contradicts your initial post..
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by omostar: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Before you continue talking nonsense, have you bothered to find out the true age of the said Yunusa? Why is there an attempt to cover his identity? No one has yet to see his pictures. There is a deliberate attempt to shield that criminal from the public eye and scrutiny. From all indications, it's very obvious that he's a full grown man in his mid thirties.

Why don't you find that out yourself?. And if you must mention me,please be polite or stay off my mention.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by lonelydora: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
100Cents:

May it happen to your sister ..

Say Amen.

Dead on Arrival. All my sisters are happily married. My cousins don't sleep around like Ese, and God don't answer such prayers. Thank you.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by vislabraye(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
u are right, and thanks that is the end no need to reply I gat ur statement.

grin
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by free13: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
The emir has questions to answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Majekodunmi Dumps ADC, Returns To APC / Babangida Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday / EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.