Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode (18282 Views)

Ese Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode / Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by demio007: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2016
pedophiles everywhere in the North!!!! MAD MEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by fabre4: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2016
I'd rather be an atheist than a Muslim they revel in wickedness and sexual perversion those that said islamisation of Nigeria is not possible it has already started this case plus the incessant killing and occupation of southern land by buharis brethren

2 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Odunharry(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2016
So sad

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by phreakabit(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3454595_eseoruru_jpeg995af940c68328d0db49a9b1b0a4e05b

[size=16pt]Anyone notice the difference in her eyes from both pix?
Look at how dilated and fixated they are in the most recent photo. . . Almost trance like.
I am absolutely certain she has been brainwashed. I am not even joking.
These pedophiles have done unimaginable things to this child!
[/size]

12 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by opribo(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Since Bihari came to power all these Hausa boys and girls everywhere including the okada ones have been behaving anyhow. The high point of it now that they just take anybody's child with impunity and go and marry her in kano and islamize the girl.

This is one of the things we see when miscreants and almajiris are empowered in some way.
Well that's the way it is and more impunity will continue to manifest until 2019.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by phreakabit(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2016
opribo:
Since Bihari came to power all these Hausa boys and girls everywhere including the okada ones have been behaving anyhow. The high point of it now that they just take anybody's child with impunity and go and marry her in kano and islamize the girl.

This is one of the things we see when miscreants and almajiris are empowered in some way.
Well that's the way it is and more impunity will continue to manifest until 2019.

[size=16pt]I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
Can you imagine that the police had to get Sanusi's permission to initiate her rescue?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by SantiCiboura: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2016
so Sanusi is a rapist. Am sorry for uniben girls whom he is their chancellor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
I am slowly getting tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by annibro(f): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2016
omostar:
Na wao. But if the scenario were reversed and a hausa girl eloped with a southern boy, I am sure you guys will still insult hausa. I mean, tenage girls elope with their bfs all the time and everywhere. Not saying it makes it right but in my opinion, this is just a case of two stupid, not well brought up kids. undecided

And I believe u being matured wit an upright mind wouldn't entertain or house the duo as soon as u are aware. Dat is d big question Sanusi has 2 answer. Or is he saying BH can hide weapons in his palace without his knowledge? There's noting dat goes on in an Emirs palace even in his absense dat he isn't informed or aware of.

2 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2016
omostar:
Na wao. But if the scenario were reversed and a hausa girl eloped with a southern boy, I am sure you guys will still insult hausa. I mean, tenage girls elope with their bfs all the time and everywhere. Not saying it makes it right but in my opinion, this is just a case of two stupid, not well brought up kids. undecided

some people no just get sense sha.

3 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by blackprowler: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2016
I just contributed a post minutes ago where I described how these known Nigerians are only interested in idle talk and personal ego trips. This is one of them. That's all they do and interestingly, depending on who they're supporting/opposing, they do make lots of money from it. And you're saying black man is serious to develop? That's what the Omojuwas have learnt and are doing. People like me ready to better country are suppressed and never get heard of. Please note that it is very easy to be one of them, given the knowledge base that I have. But I have a morality which is clearly absent in the Nigerian given the way the society is. I have resisted such a base life and that's why I can easily see - everyday - why the problem with Nigeria is its people. There is no special problem that needs solving, other than for the inhabitants of this country to stop following "how they do it" and start to think about his actions with a renewed sense of morality
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by jibga(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2016
F Bleep k running his mouth like tap water shareef will deal with you parsonally
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by COCKCROW: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2016
.Why do you people make all these noise? Is this the first or are you just pretending? That is one thing that makes sick in this zoo called Nigeria that 9989% of nigerians are hypocrites and "long mouthers" Don't you know that "The south(where Ese is from) are conquered slaves and minorities are willing tools to be used and dumped". Many of us in the south(Ibos, Yourbas, Ijaw etc) though educated and enlightened but blind to realities. I AM ONE. Conquered slaves can talk, threatened, write etc but all end to be noise making. 300 and still counting killed in Benue yet nothing happened. But IPOB peaceful by armed less demonstrations has had blood flowing with it yet people support it. This is just morning!!!

3 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Orikinla(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2016
4reala:
All those that are attempting to distort the narrative about the tragic plight of Miss Ese Oruru are evil and we commit them to God’s judgement. The facts are as follows.

She is 14 years old and not 18 and she was abducted from her home. She did not leave her home freely or of her own volition. She was cruelly and wickedly carried away and stolen from her parents, family and loved ones and forcefully taken by complete strangers to a distant land. This was a land that she had never seen or been before and which was on the other side of the country.

Ese Oruru 
The truth is that this is not a love story about two inseparable young people: it is rather a sad and tragic tale about pedophilia, child abduction, kidnapping, human trafficking, slavery, rape, impunity, wickedness, religious bigotry and ritual sex.

Worse still it is an unfolding drama at the end of which Emir Sanusi Lamido may well have a case to answer. The truth is that that little girl would have been raped over and over again and she may well have Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Vesicovaginal fistula (VVF) or some other strange sexual disease by now. She may also be pregnant.

Instead of sympathizing with her and considering the fact that she may never be the same again in view of the physical and mental torture and trauma that she has been subjected to over the last few months, some misguided souls and shameless commentators have the temerity to come to social media and say that she was old enough to “get it” whilst others say that she ”loved it” and ”wanted it”.

I am utterly disgusted and appalled by these sentiments. Where is the humanity of those that speak and think like this? Where is their compassion and where is their soul?

May God judge them and may their own infant daughters be abducted, forcefully Islamised, raped, enslaved and kept against their will as a sex slave in an Emir’s palace in the same way that Ese was.

Meanwhile I just watched an AIT video in which Ese’s mother claimed that her daughters abductors said that it was the Emir of Kano himself that ordered her daughters abduction and that she was kept in his palace for over one year for his pleasure.

If this is true it confirms the suspicion that the Emir is culpable. Again if what she has said is true it also proves that the Emir is not only a praticing pedophile but also a very sick man who must be held accountable.

It is important that Emir Sanusi clears the air and tells us precisely what he did with this little girl otherwise we are entitled to assume the worse and believe what Ese’s mother has told us.

Quite apart from that we are compelled to ask whether this sort of thing has happened before and how widespread it is? How many other little girls have been stolen from their homes and forced to join harems all over the nation?

The famous high society blogger and respected celebrity Miss Linda Ikeji has just exposed yet another case. This time it is a young 17 year old christian girl, by the name of Miss Patience Paul, who has been abducted from her home, parents and loved ones in Benue state, forcefully taken to Sokoto, locked up in the Sultan’s palace and kept there against her will.

The same thing happened to a 13 year old christian igbo girl by the name of Miss Charity Uzoechina two years ago when she was abducted, islamised, raped, married off and forced to remain in the Etsu Nupe’s palace in Minna, Niger state.

This was despite the fact that her parents went to the police and authorities and made every effort to get her back. Sadly up till today they have never seen her again.

Evidently we live in a strange country where evil is swept under the carpet and often justified. We live in a country where those that expose such abominations and speak truth are demonised, hated, despised and, more often than not, threatened with violence, persecution, intimidation, arrest, spurious criminal investigations and baseless civil court actions.

More often than not this is the price for speaking truth and exposing the evil in Nigeria.

There is clearly a conspiracy of silence about the perpetuation of evil in this country amongst the ruling elite. The feeling is that anyone can get away with anything providing they belong to a particular circle and class and providing they have money and power.

And it is because they have money and power and they have powerful friends in government and in the political class that they feel that they can kill, silence, crush, abduct, cripple, ruin, sue and jail anybody that tests their will and crosses their path or that exposes the truth about their blood-chilling and perverse ways.

That is the reality of Nigeria and it is a sad and sorry one. All I can say is thank God for the media and particularly for the Punch newspaper who started the ball rolling last Sunday.

If not for their cover story about Ese with all those pictures on their front page the little girl would not be free and on her way home to her family today. Instead she would have still been in slavery and captivity at the Emir of Kano’s palace.

We should also thank the Nation newspaper particularly for their timely editorial on this issue which was published on 1st March and which raised some pertinent questions and offered wise counsel about the way forward. The Punch, the Nation, AIT, Channels, Tribune, the Sun, Vanguard, Thisday and all the other newspaper titles and television stations in the Nigerian media and social media has done what no-one else or no other group could do.

Not even the Federal Government, the various state governments, the political parties, the politicians, the security agencies, the lawyers or the so-called human rights groups could do what they managed to do or achieve what they have achieved.

They have helped to secure the freedom of a helpless and defenseless little girl from slavery, torment, humiliation, destruction, death, disease and bondage and they have brought her home safely to her parents.

We need more of this. Kudos to them and God bless them all. And may God damn and shame those that chose to remain silent and look the other way.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/ese-oruru-emir-of-kano-and-those-distorting-the-narrative-by-femi-fani-kayode/
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by coolvitus(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2016
it is the British that is bringing all this on us mining oil with water it is too bad hausa ppl are totally different ppl the solution is just let everyone go it's way if not so long as there is this thing called one zoo u can never stop hearing this types of story. what every sensible human bn will do is to start calling for separation of this unholy marriage that white put us into I don't know why Africans are not bold enough to say the truth even when we know that this is the truth will someone die 2 times always afraid of death but we are all going to die anyway.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by akagson: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2016
omostar:
Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by ekefre4(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2016
All i can say is that all other Nations in the world that were politically joined together have all separated. The likes of Serbia & Montenegro, Yugoslavia, Bosnia, The USSR, just to Mention a few. I just wonder why on earth we should be tolerating this nuisance called the North. for the God's sake we have Muslims in the South- Western part of Nigeria yet we don't have these kinds of scenarios so what exactly is the North's problem? I think it's time we vote for referendum because all these issues are just sickening.

6 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by francizy(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2016
omostar:

Oga shattap dia! We're talking about a minor and a pedophile here. If the case is to be reversed while both of us are in the north (except you're a northern Muslim), then we'd have been scampering for our safety as we all know what would've been the case by now. Multiple bloodshed..

5 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by mapet: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2016
1. This is another attempt by FFK to stay relevant.
2. He's simply cashing in on a situation to re-write a story he's already late to
3. A fact that cannot be controverted is that Ese is a juvenile, whether she was abducted or eloped, Yinusa, who is the conspirator or co-conspirator is culpable. Any other narrative is simply trying to re-write the story
3. The first source where we heard Ese is supposedly 18 and not 14 was in an audio recording purported to be Ese herself. There is no fact that the Emir or police claimed she's 18.
4. Truth is there is no evidence yet, that Ese was abducted. If her current actions and reactions are anything to go by, It would even seem she left on her own volition. My take is that Ese herself should take her portion of the blame and repremand. Let's not try to make this a case of an innocent girl. In today's world where our kids are exposed beyond their ages, a 14year old girl is most likely well aware of her actions, even if she can't picture the consequences.
5. Ese's mother's claim that someone told her that she's in the Emir's palace will be deemed mere hearsay in court. I personally do not believe it's true. The Emir has shown with proof, how he adjudicated the matter, how he directed an investigation by the Sharia courts, how the Sharia committee recommended that Ese is too young to make a decision on marriage and the Emir's directive that she be handed over to DIG in Kano who should hand her over to Commissioner in Bayelsa for onward return to her parents. These are proved with two dated laters, as at September 2015. The big question is did the DIG carry out this directive? if not why? I believe the Emir has done what is responsible except otherwise proven
6. To me, FFK is just looking for an avenue to take a pun at the Emir and make the story look like a North-South ethnic induced issue. Also cheap is FFK's quick conclusion that Emir is a pedophile. On what basis are we entitled to believe Ese's mother's accusation of the Emir? Because she's a victim or because there is an incontrovertible evidence?

My thoughts are these

1. Whether an abduction or love story or any other, the laws are clear. Yinusa is culpable and should be tried
2. How system is so laxed that until a story became news 7 months later, we could not put paid to the issue.
3. Opportunists like FFK and others in Ben Bruce and the likes are simply trying to leverage on this to push their profile in the public space. They are late to this. It was already in the public domain
4. I am more concerned about Ese's state of mind. We need a psychologist to establish if this is a girl with some issues, or under coercion. Trust me, if we are not careful in handling this matter in Ese's interest, and not any other persons (the FFKs of this world) we will sure loose her on a larger scale. I watched a case on IDx, about a story of a 15year old girl in the US named Chioma Brown that eloped with her 17year old American boyfriend to Mexico. While the Chioma's mother was claiming she was brain-washed, the boy's family claimed it was a case of consensual elopement. Nut shell, after they were found, the American boy was arrested, Chioma reunited with her family..guess what? Chioma moved out of her mothers house 2 days later.....
5. Much more I think we owe each other the truth. Because this happened in the north this time, should not be deemed as a case of abduction, especially if we're yet to be availed with the facts of the case. That's why sensible people like Madam Obyzeks has only stayed on the facts of the case in her commentary and also pursued Ese being reunited with her family

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Orikinla(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
phreakabit:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3454595_eseoruru_jpeg995af940c68328d0db49a9b1b0a4e05b

[size=16pt]Anyone notice the difference in her eyes from both pix?
Look at how dilated and fixated they are in the most recent photo. . . Almost trance like.
I am absolutely certain she has been brainwashed. I am not even joking.
These pedophiles have done unimaginable things to this child!
[/size]
. She has been traumatized by the demonic kidnappers and rapists. They made our beautiful young girl-child drop out school. THEY ARE EVIL AND WICKED SOULS. THEY MUST BE HIDING AND RAPING THE MISSING CHIBOK SCHOOL GIRLS IN THEIR HAREM. THAT IS WHY PMB LIED THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. Let us search all the palaces of their emirs and sultans for our missing girls. #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by drss(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2016
it will never be well with lord lugard. f.o.olish man.

2 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by dustydee: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
4reala:

Worse still it is an unfolding drama at the end of which Emir Sanusi Lamido may well have a case to answer. The truth is that that little girl would have been raped over and over again and she may well have Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Vesicovaginal fistula (VVF) or some other strange sexual disease by now. She may also be pregnant.

Instead of sympathizing with her and considering the fact that she may never be the same again in view of the physical and mental torture and trauma that she has been subjected to over the last few months, some misguided souls and shameless commentators have the temerity to come to social media and say that she was old enough to “get it” whilst others say that she ”loved it” and ”wanted it”.

I am utterly disgusted and appalled by these sentiments. Where is the humanity of those that speak and think like this? Where is their compassion and where is their soul?

May God judge them and may their own infant daughters be abducted, forcefully Islamised, raped, enslaved and kept against their will as a sex slave in an Emir’s palace in the same way that Ese was.

Meanwhile I just watched an AIT video in which Ese’s mother claimed that her daughters abductors said that it was the Emir of Kano himself that ordered her daughters abduction and that she was kept in his palace for over one year for his pleasure.

What is this guy smoking? Does he know what causes VVF? Has she been in Kano for up to a year?
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by snailspeed: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:
The two words I disagree with are "kidnapped/abducted" and "Old Man". The girl wasn't abducted and the boy is not more than 20 years.

Girls of nowadays wants to eat the forbidden fruit by whatever means they have. Ese as a teenager wasn't ready to loose her man thereby decided to follow him to Kano so that no one will disturb her.

We all reside in Niger Delta where it is a norm for a girl to elope with a man without her parents consent to the extent of giving birth to children before the man will now pay her bride price years after. Ikwerre, Onne, etc are guilty of this.

I have seen so many cases in DSS where a girl is declared missing and later tracked to her boyfriend's house days after. There is one case as we speak that is yet to be uncovered.

We should be concerned with the marriage against her parents wish and not this kidnapp thing. The girl said she wants to become Muslim maybe out of INFATUATION and went to Kano. We should keep Politics and Religion aside.

In fact #FlogEseNow should be trending

A 14 year old girl was not abducted? Some of you are so wicked and shameless. You have lost all sense of humanity

Its a shame

5 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by drss(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Zoharariel:
I knew Sanusi Lamido Sanusi must have raped that poor girl while enticing her with riches.

This is 1 thing that disgusts me about the Hausa/Fulani elites. They keep their young daughters in the safety of their homes while they molest & treat other people's daughters especially the non indigenes like war booty.

What happened to Ese can never happened to any Hausa/Fulani girl without their useless parents & sheiks screaming blue murder.

If Ese is not returned to her parents within the next 24hours with or without the Inspector General of Polices approval, then it simply means that the conspiracy by the North to conquer & enslave non-muslims across the Federation as instructed by their Terrorist mentor (Uthman Dan Fodio) is being covertly carried out.

The most annoying part of this issue is that Buhari will keep mute as usual - I wonder what he would have done if Zara Buhari was in Ese's shoe - Bunch of foolish & r.etarded animals!
now u ar talking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Orikinla(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2016
inkon:
I wouldn't say that Sanusi is a paedophile because I've got no proof.

Viewing this issue from a different prism. Some furtive strangers were spotted and suddenly a teenage girl disappeared. After gales of outcry she was found hidden in the palace of a supposed royal father.

Isn't it logical to think that the said royal father knows something about the abduction? Why his palace?

Secondly, when Arase reneged on his oath of office, why must it take Sanusi's approval to release the teenager if truly he had nothing to protect? And, by the way, who is shielding the abductors?

I think we should call a spade a spade. I have no words for the so-called human right activists because I know, they are only speaking the tone of the pockets. Some were even trying to hype her age just to justify this taboo. That is sickening.

So let's be mindful of what we say or who we support because there is a God watching us. It's Ese today, it can be anybody tomorrow.
. Well said. Very rational analysis of this criminal sex scandal.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by francizy(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2016
4reala:
All those that are attempting to distort the narrative about the tragic plight of Miss Ese Oruru are evil and we commit them to God’s judgement. The facts are as follows.

She is 14 years old and not 18 and she was abducted from her home. She did not leave her home freely or of her own volition. She was cruelly and wickedly carried away and stolen from her parents, family and loved ones and forcefully taken by complete strangers to a distant land. This was a land that she had never seen or been before and which was on the other side of the country.

Ese Oruru 
The truth is that this is not a love story about two inseparable young people: it is rather a sad and tragic tale about pedophilia, child abduction, kidnapping, human trafficking, slavery, rape, impunity, wickedness, religious bigotry and ritual sex.

If this is true it confirms the suspicion that the Emir is culpable. Again if what she has said is true it also proves that the Emir is not only a praticing pedophile but also a very sick man who must be held accountable.

It is important that Emir Sanusi clears the air and tells us precisely what he did with this little girl otherwise we are entitled to assume the worse and believe what Ese’s mother has told us.

Quite apart from that we are compelled to ask whether this sort of thing has happened before and how widespread it is? How many other little girls have been stolen from their homes and forced to join harems all over the nation?

The famous high society blogger and respected celebrity Miss Linda Ikeji has just exposed yet another case. This time it is a young 17 year old christian girl, by the name of Miss Patience Paul, who has been abducted from her home, parents and loved ones in Benue state, forcefully taken to Sokoto, locked up in the Sultan’s palace and kept there against her will.

The same thing happened to a 13 year old christian igbo girl by the name of Miss Charity Uzoechina two years ago when she was abducted, islamised, raped, married off and forced to remain in the Etsu Nupe’s palace in Minna, Niger state.

This was despite the fact that her parents went to the police and authorities and made every effort to get her back. Sadly up till today they have never seen her again.

Evidently we live in a strange country where evil is swept under the carpet and often justified. We live in a country where those that expose such abominations and speak truth are demonised, hated, despised and, more often than not, threatened with violence, persecution, intimidation, arrest, spurious criminal investigations and baseless civil court actions.

More often than not this is the price for speaking truth and exposing the evil in Nigeria.

There is clearly a conspiracy of silence about the perpetuation of evil in this country amongst the ruling elite. The feeling is that anyone can get away with anything providing they belong to a particular circle and class and providing they have money and power.

And it is because they have money and power and they have powerful friends in government and in the political class that they feel that they can kill, silence, crush, abduct, cripple, ruin, sue and jail anybody that tests their will and crosses their path or that exposes the truth about their blood-chilling and perverse ways.

That is the reality of Nigeria and it is a sad and sorry one. All I can say is thank God for the media and particularly for the Punch newspaper who started the ball rolling last Sunday.

If not for their cover story about Ese with all those pictures on their front page the little girl would not be free and on her way home to her family today. Instead she would have still been in slavery and captivity at the Emir of Kano’s palace.

We should also thank the Nation newspaper particularly for their timely editorial on this issue which was published on 1st March and which raised some pertinent questions and offered wise counsel about the way forward. The Punch, the Nation, AIT, Channels, Tribune, the Sun, Vanguard, Thisday and all the other newspaper titles and television stations in the Nigerian media and social media has done what no-one else or no other group could do.

Not even the Federal Government, the various state governments, the political parties, the politicians, the security agencies, the lawyers or the so-called human rights groups could do what they managed to do or achieve what they have achieved.

They have helped to secure the freedom of a helpless and defenseless little girl from slavery, torment, humiliation, destruction, death, disease and bondage and they have brought her home safely to her parents.

We need more of this. Kudos to them and God bless them all. And may God damn and shame those that chose to remain silent and look the other way.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/ese-oruru-emir-of-kano-and-those-distorting-the-narrative-by-femi-fani-kayode/

God bless FFK! The man with the balls of steel, just like Fela Anikulapo Kuti!

3 Likes

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by lonelydora: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2016
snailspeed:

A 14 year old girl was not abducted? Some of you are so wicked and shameless. You have lost all sense of humanity

Its a shame

Do you stay in Niger Delta? Make inquiry about this abduction claim thing in Niger Delta. Even secondary school student, my brother.
Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by dustydee: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2016
mapet:

4. Truth is there is no evidence yet, that Ese was abducted. If her current actions and reactions are anything to go by, It would even seem she left on her own volition. My take is that Ese herself should take her portion of the blame and repremand. Let's not try to make this a case of an innocent girl. In today's world where our kids are exposed beyond their ages, a 14year old girl is most likely well aware of her actions, even if she can't picture the consequences.
The fact that she is a minor makes it a case of kidnapping. She may have followed him on her own but it behoves on him not to allow her to follow him.
A similar case is that of Adam Johnson who was alleged to have performed a sexual act on a minor (16 year old). She consented to the act but he is not being prosecuted for having sex with a CHILD. It would have been different if the alleged abductor was a minor too. But as an adult, he is culpable and should have known better. Heck how do you marry a minor without her parents consent?

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by Zenlife: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2016
The act of abduction whichever way it is presented, defended, excused is criminal and must be prosecuted or there is no rule of law in Nigeria and thus, the identity, inferiority colonial minded blonde wig wearing judiciary should not be respected by anyone hence. I further see the abduction of underage southern girls by these northerners as a slap to the whole south. As part of on-going investigations, the emirs harem and all nothern courts and harem should be searched periodically at random, unannounced for underage girls and boys held in captivity for sexual gratification. I am certain more like Ese will be found.

In addition the recent criminal acts by the herdsmen, are all inviting strife and war and division. I am totally disappointed with the deliberate/ indeliberate conspiracy of silence and non-pro-action of the three major arms of govt and southern governors, leaders, the churches, the clergy, oritsejafor (CAN) in these matters. Are they all so yellow-bellied? The politicians are adept at deception and corruption, the clergy and churches adept at deception, religious corruption, unholy and unbiblical extortion of money by collecting tithes from brainwashed and ignorant congregations. None with human conscience and empathy to speak up against these criminal acts and abuses perpetrated by the north - SHAMEFULLY UNACCEPTABLY DISGUSTING!

With all these on-going activities, one cannot but urge for a national division and creation of an independent southern republic nation.

Ki won se ti won, ki a se ti wa. Konko jabele, kaluku nse ti re.
Ni agbara Olodumare.
Ase.

1 Like

Re: ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode by tsephanyah(f): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2016
calling northern people pedophile or Muslim, world rated that more untouched girls bellow 18 are in Muslim community and India, northern Nigeria in particular there is more v****ng than any other places, so the northern people marry underage girl, the questions are, in the SW,SS,SE all girls below thirteen are disv***** only few Good Christians girl can be found untouched, so who disv****** all this young girls in America u cannot find one girl below thirteen to even nine year old girls are disv***** in the name of prom or whatever, so who is responsible for this tragedy in this places, since they are non Muslim, Muslim men are paedophile because there own is marriage and will be announced,, so non Muslim pedophile, are way too much, in Russia, America, Europea, Nigeria etc because it happens in secret.. ... Google is my source and there is many credible research on this very issue....blame Game is Bad Nigerian,,,, since u people hated,, Muslim and there way of living whatever happens in muslim community, you people will exaggerate the issue,, this country is better divided into family or whatever level, that people can live peacefully together,, even family members fights so which way out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard / Abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike, Impeached / Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.