Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,828 members, 7,866,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

#RELATIONSHIP!! 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Fall In Love (and 1 Reason Why You S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #RELATIONSHIP!! 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Fall In Love (and 1 Reason Why You S (532 Views)

RELATIONSHIP: 8 Rules For Good Communication With Your Partner / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / If Your Hubby Satisfy You S*xually, Thank God & Keep Quite - Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#RELATIONSHIP!! 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Fall In Love (and 1 Reason Why You S by Maxwellctboy(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2016
You know those times when you just got your heart broken, and you’re thinking, “I should’ve known, I really should’ve known”? Well, I say, yes, you really should have, but there’s nothing you can do about it now, except take a little time off wallowing and then get your ass off that couch and your guard back up. So I’ve decided to help by preparing a list of situations in which falling in love would only result in heartbreak, to help you avoid repeating the same mistake.>>>>>> http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2016/03/relationship-8-reasons-why-you-shouldnt.html
Re: #RELATIONSHIP!! 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Fall In Love (and 1 Reason Why You S by ricsman(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2016
I stop reading where u stopped sharing.

1 Like

Re: #RELATIONSHIP!! 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Fall In Love (and 1 Reason Why You S by halfricanadian(f): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Love sucks

It took me a painful procedure and cost me alot to finally find out it doesnt exist

Wen ur heart beats wen u see sumone its not love but attraction mixed with anxiety and fear .
Only love ever existed is jesus and he is in heaven meaning u only love in heaven lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Long Time Issue Has Gone To Court. Actor Slept With Best Friends Wife. See / Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... / Blind Date.. Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.