Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (45303 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by repogirl(f): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Una problem is incurable.

Explain what you mean by these two adjectives in your comment "struggling and stubborn".

Any attempt to water-down this dastardly act of abduction and serial rape will not be condoned hence unacceptable.
Ignore the id'iot. Some people just have a strange urge to utter rubbish.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thank God Ese has killed Olajumoke's everyday news
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by rubyradiance(f): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
This story is complex and I find it difficult to understand. I advice we get the full gist before concluding.

Ese was with the guy since 2015 in kano.
Ese says she is 17 her parents say she is 14.
They say the guy is 18.
Ese case isn't rape or kidnap, but a case of love (check the video when the police came to pick her). A lot of ladies at her age did such (running with guys at a young age)
The only crime the guy committed was dating a minor.

Oga sir well done,please add abducting to join the charges because a minor was taken from her parents home without their consent and also add violation of nigerian's law bcoss under 18 is not permitted to marry,i can even count as many as 12 charges but let me wait for the court & police
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Home no day two.... you better go home.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by gsalvatore: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The hypocritical twist that this entire saga took is my main problem with the whole issue. Everybody wants us to believe that the said girl(ese) is the innocent one here and yunusa is the villian.

Why are people not talking about ese's parents and the type of training they gave their daughter? Is it today that young girls started running away with their supposed man friends? There was even this issue of one certain Facebook girl that went viral in Nigeria, and at the end of everything, the girl lost her precious life and we didn't see or hear people insulting Christians/christianity or even the tribe of the culprits.

And Why are people covering the real age of the supposed "culprit" (yunusa)? Why are we not told the other side of the story? Yunusa might even be the innocent one if it happens that the ese of a girl lead him on, telling him to take her to his home state(people shouldn't dismiss the possibility that ese thought yunusa has some blood relationship with the emir and so she decided to run to kano with him)

For one to have a free-sentimental view of this entire story, then we need to know the real story and not some one sided, distorted, baseless and unimaginative story of a young Muslim boy from the north kidnapping a "holy young Christian" from the south.

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told true story. Tell us the story of yunusa
No matter how you spin it...Yunusa is supposed to be the adult-the thinking person, not the minor...how can you now even say/suggest that ese of a girl might have lead him on...

Even if the minor was in love(let's just say) does it warrant the Yunusa to take her to Kano with out her parents consent..let's be real here ffs.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by AreaFada2: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
double0seven:

You really don't get it, do you?

The state recognizes that a minor's mind can easily be manipulated that's why there is child Act law. That's why only the parent can decide for a child until she's 18.

As a grown man, if you start to indulge a girl of 14 and allow her do anything she wants (which her parents won't allow) and giving her amounts of money parents won't normally give a child at that age, they mind can be manipulated. whatever she's feeling for the Yinusa is not love. if she knew better, she will know that Yinusa is only taking advantage of her. Tell me, why didn't he approach a 24 year old girl to follow him to Kano or even 19.

So it does not matter what the girl does, Yinusa has broken the law and should be prosecuted. How can you take away from a 13 year old girl from Bayesla to Kano without the knowledge or consent of the parents. That is kidnapping straight. The guy should be prosecuted to teach others a lesson.

Statutory/automatic rape it is. A child cannot consent to sex or marriage by law.

Taking the minor away is kidnap. A child cannot willingly follow another person away by law. The major manipulates the minor with money, promises, etc.

Law is different from "imagination of right or wrong".
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:
struggling parent, stubborn child
shocked shocked shocked you don't say! angry undecided

Btw, showing their house is needless cool
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Poverty sent her out of the house....... Only they can promise her heaven in Bayelsa she will not run back to kano
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Adminisher: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
double0seven:

You really don't get it, do you?

The state recognizes that a minor's mind can easily be manipulated that's why there is child Act law. That's why only the parent can decide for a child until she's 18.

As a grown man, if you start to indulge a girl of 14 and allow her do anything she wants (which her parents won't allow) and giving her amounts of money parents won't normally give a child at that age, they mind can be manipulated. whatever she's feeling for the Yinusa is not love. if she knew better, she will know that Yinusa is only taking advantage of her. Tell me, why didn't he approach a 24 year old girl to follow him to Kano or even 19.

So it does not matter what the girl does, Yinusa has broken the law and should be prosecuted. How can you take away from a 13 year old girl from Bayesla to Kano without the knowledge or consent of the parents. That is kidnapping straight. The guy should be prosecuted to teach others a lesson.

Yunusa is already being charged.
All this is not the issue. Everybody knows what he did was wrong.
The issue is political mileage from FFK making false allegations that Dasuki had carnal knowledge of the girl.
It is a simple case of elopment which on the side of Yunusa is crime because he is older than 18. No northerner has said Yunusa should not be tried and jailed. It is the people making political moves out of the thing that we have to be wary of.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Can you say Amen to this prayers. May your daughter or your sister be treated by a Northerner like Ese
like seriously what's wrong in what he said??are the parents not struggling? and is the child not stubborn?? saying she is stubborn doesn't portray a justification for the abductor but an inner mind set of the girl,she is a minor,can be manipulated blah blah blah,don't we have kids her age who at one point got manipulated and still stood their grounds?? obviously she wasn't forced down to kano,she gave her consent, and from the story so far the lil girl has been defiant and all her words were against her parents,from her age,to her not being forced,you wanna tell me that's hypnosis?? didn't you see the arrogant,annoying look she gave when she should be re united?? no case of hypnotism should make a child that way towards her mum,she is obviously the stubborn type,and last time I checked stubbornness is not a sin,so cut the guy some slack.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
God bless you!!
DIKEnaWAR:
But things really dey happen for this country!

A man abducted a minor, took her to Kano and was having carnal knowledge of her and we are discussing it as if he plucked a mango. In saner climes, the man would be chained in his leg and hands and treated like a common criminal that he is. He'd be taken to Court with a battery of security men and cars cos he is no ordinary criminal.

Rather, we are talking about whether it is right or wrong. Islam or unIslam. South vs north.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by chuose: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2016

The man should be arrested,
They only arrest southerners, so all who collaborated being northerners will escape .

For the north they arrest their offices instead of the people.

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

Audu was known to have stolen N11 Billion not only wasn't even arrested ,yet he ran for office under APC.
Imagine the hypocrisy

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Only crime? shocked shocked as jeeeezzz!!! You are despicable!! *shivers*
Inspectahdeck:
This story is complex and I find it difficult to understand. I advice we get the full gist before concluding.

They say the guy is 18.
Ese case isn't rape or kidnap, but a case of love (check the video when the police came to pick her). A lot of ladies at her age did such (running with guys at a young age)

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is that a 7 setter there? grin

Thank God for her deliverance
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by chilan: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

A grown man? The boy's only 18 o.

How can an 18 year old convince a 24 year old woman to elope, when she's not a pervert?

No matter the extent of y'all's righteous indignation, it doesn't change the fact that we are not yet sure of the girl's age: 14 or 17. It also doesn't make it any less of an elopement.

Una sanctimony don dey irritate person sef.

Between the girl and the parents, who should actually know the exact age of the girl? If the girl said she is 17 and the mum that gave birth to her says she is 14 and the elder brother says he is 16, who should you believe?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by adconline(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

They say the guy is 18.

Why have u tried and confirmed Ese guilty but have refused to anything about the make abductor/kidnapper? Kidnapping is still illegal in Naija and has no age limit.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Since you feel this is newsworthy, why not show us the palatial mansion the keke abductor took her to
Sighs annoyingly

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:
struggling parent, stubborn child
don't mind the fools calling you out,this ain't the first case of abduction and forced marriage,but all the victims in this cases have at one point sought for a means of escape,before their mind really gets muddled up with brainwashing, and it takes time,the so called girl never made a single attempt, all through the journey from bayelsa to kano was she gagged?? the girl prolly has her own mind way diff from kids her age,yea she might have been manipulated,but she didn't fight it cuz its obvious it was in line with her wants,the abductor should be jailed or punished according to the law,but the lil girl ain't innocent,she has a part to play in the whole scenario.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
You again!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Ideally, you shouldn't be roaming the street oo.. you are too dangerous - even to yourself! That story you are trying to use to justify paedophilia is pathetic! Jeez! That lady was 25years old. Ese was 13 when she was abducted by Yinusa. What is the correlation? That lady travelled by herself to Lagos, Ese was ABDUCTED *please check abducted up *.. are you kidding yourself? Mehn.. Even animals won't say this nonsense. Oga oo. Must you support a religion even when a heinous crime against a minor has been committed? Must you defend such madness? shocked shocked
fiizznation:
The hypocritical twist that this entire saga took is my main problem with the whole issue. Everybody wants us to believe that the said girl(ese) is the innocent one here and yunusa is the villian.

Why are people not talking about ese's parents and the type of training they gave their daughter? Is it today that young girls started running away with their supposed man friends? There was even this issue of one certain Facebook girl that went viral in Nigeria, and at the end of everything, the girl lost her precious life and we didn't see or hear people insulting Christians/christianity or even the tribe of the culprits.

And Why are people covering the real age of the supposed "culprit" (yunusa)? Why are we not told the other side of the story? Yunusa might even be the innocent one if it happens that the ese of a girl lead him on, telling him to take her to his home state(people shouldn't dismiss the possibility that ese thought yunusa has some blood relationship with the emir and so she decided to run to kano with him)

For one to have a free-sentimental view of this entire story, then we need to know the real story and not some one sided, distorted, baseless and unimaginative story of a young Muslim boy from the north kidnapping a "holy young Christian" from the south.

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told true story. Tell us the story of yunusa

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by adconline(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
streetzdreamz:
like seriously what's wrong in what he said??are the parents not struggling? and is the child not stubborn?? saying she is stubborn doesn't portray a justification for the abductor but an inner mind set of the girl,she is a minor,can be manipulated blah blah blah,don't we have kids her age who at one point got manipulated and still stood their grounds?? obviously she wasn't forced down to kano,she gave her consent, and from the story so far the lil girl has been defiant and all her words were against her parents,from her age,to her not being forced,you wanna tell me that's hypnosis?? didn't you see the arrogant,annoying look she gave when she should be re united?? no case of hypnotism should make a child that way towards her mum,she is obviously the stubborn type,and last time I checked stubbornness is not a sin,so cut the guy some slack.
What a display of willful and arrogant idiocy! A minor cannot consent to anything- consent and minor don't go together.. She's not allowed to vote nor to bail out someone, why are u saying that she can consent? Naija is really a manufacturing lab for idiots!!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by carinmom(f): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
DarryOsh:

You conveniently skipped the part where her elder brother said he is 16 (and so Ese cannot be 17).
To me the boy looked older than 16.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by amunkita(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
What re we suppose to do with their home

Reporter ndi Uwa mmebi...
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is the alleged 20 year old who kidnapped Ese...

People...behold your Yinusa.

Bloody Old pervert!! I knew it

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
ubah84:
Did d girl complain?
. You must be a Muslim cos you all are paedophils cikena
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by haywire07(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please free yinusa...

The boy is innocent until we hear his side of the story .

ESE cld b d stubborn girl here, who knows?
Let's forget all dos crappy sanctimonies we hear over the media
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
This is the alleged 20 year old who kidnapped Ese...

People...behold your Yinusa.

Bloody Old pervert!! I knew it

The Idi..ot looks 35 or more, Chai, l am full of rage now, l wish l can see the guy and punch his eye balls out angry angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adminisher:

Yunusa is already being charged.
All this is not the issue. Everybody knows what he did was wrong.
The issue is political mileage from FFK making false allegations that Dasuki had carnal knowledge of the girl.
It is a simple case of elopment which on the side of Yunusa is crime because he is older than 18. No northerner has said Yunusa should not be tried and jailed. It is the people making political moves out of the thing that we have to be wary of.

FFK is only reporting what Ese's mum said she was told by Yinusa when she called him concerning her daughter; besides....

That's what the APC is known for. .to involve politics in whatever the opposition does, why are you crying?? Meanwhile the lies you lot have been peddling about 2 teenagers eloping or being inlove doesn't hold water anymore!! Behold your Yinusa who arranges Southern Minors for your sick Northern male perverts

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by haywire07(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
chuose:

The man should be arrested,
They only arrest southerners, so all who collaborated being northerners will escape .

For the north they arrest their offices instead of the people.

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

Audu was known to have stolen N11 Billion not only wasn't even arrested ,yet he ran for office under APC.
Imagine the hypocrisy

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

Are u sick? Do u hav to be tribalistic about every action?

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told the true story. Tell us the story of yunusa

You sound like Sanusi. ...the way you've been jumping on every post that concerns Ese is suspicious. You should be hanged with your D;Ick since you see nothing wrong in old men playing with another man's underage daughter! Why should any sane grown arse adult even have an erec;tion just by looking at a child?? Isnt that madness??
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
No be black and white Television I dey see so?no wonder dem take colour Television carry am go
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told the true story. Tell us the story of yunusa
Your reasoning is very faulty, illogical and fallacious! In fact, there's no need discussing it; it is not worthy to be discussed!!!
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Arabs999: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Una problem is incurable.

Explain what you mean by these two adjectives in your comment "struggling and stubborn".

Any attempt to water-down this dastardly act of abduction and serial rape will not be condoned hence unacceptable.

...OP, Please report that OP above U, who could not explain himself concerning those two questionable and unquestionable adjectives, to the Ijaw Federal Government of Tompolo.
.....Meanwhile, the Conji tool of the abductor should be cut off and thrown inside Bayelsa river....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Suspecting My Wife / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.