Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (45302 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Anthos(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
kikilove:
I don't see what the inside of her parents house has to do with her returning home,she should go back home no matter what it looks like it's still her home.....at her age she should be in school
As in eeeh! Don't know the message they trinna pass with this ... Must they show her house to the world?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
adconline:

What a display of willful and arrogant idiocy! A minor cannot consent to anything- consent and minor don't go together.. She's not allowed to vote nor to bail out someone, why are u saying that she can consent? Naija is really a manufacturing lab for idiots!!
and you are what?? a lil saner than I am?? was my comment for you?? if your believe negates mine can't you at least communicate in a sane way without insults?? won't descend to your level,if you can read betwixt the lines and you have been with kids you would know this consent thingy has nothing to do with age,a kid can agree to take a walk with you if you buy him candy,some won't even say thanks even if you buy the world,let alone take a walk with you,she is a minor but she was at liberty to make two choices which she failed to make,cry out at the onset of their journey which will get peoples attention,try leaving her abductor when she got to kano,she didn't do any of this and you saying its a kidnapping case?? yea her parent gave no consent but the girl was okay with the journey, why didn't she fight it?? she is a minor and hence an imb*cile who doesnt know what was going on right?? the parents prolly failed in raising her,and the child isn't innocent!! most likely the guy has been having canal knowledge of her right on bayelsa's soil,fast forward to 2016 she is still defiant on going home,and all you could think of was hypnotism and brain washing,interesting!!!a 15 yrs old girl once told me she has lost count of the number of guys she'd slept with,and none of them raped her,she gave her consent,now deal with that...... am not justifying the guy,just telling you the lady had a choice,can you comprehend a thing now??
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
The Idi..ot looks 35 or more, Chai, l am full of rage now, l wish l can see the guy and punch his eye balls out angry angry

Punch ke...i will hang him by his balls or better still soak his balls in honey and stake it to an ant farm angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please quote me without insult on my person. That's my opinion on this matter if you differ argue without insult. Your view will always differ from others.

Many thanks

MsGlobalwonder:
Only crime? shocked shocked as jeeeezzz!!! You are despicable!! *shivers*
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Anthos:
As in eeeh! Don't know the message they trinna pass with this ... Must they show her house to the world?

...they're trying to tell us Sanusi 's palace is heaven compared to her home that was why she eloped. Does she now look like someone who's been staying in a palatial house for the past 7 months?? Atleast the picture her parents circulated before she left Bayelsa was finer than what we see now. They're trying to justify her kidnap

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
chilan:

Between the girl and the parents, who should actually know the exact age of the girl? If the girl said she is 17 and the mum that gave birth to her says she is 14 and the elder brother says he is 16, who should you believe?

I'll believe the birth certificate, sir.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:

with the pix, is that not an evidence of a struggling home?
with what we have been reading since yesterday, are u saying the girl has not been proving stubborn to reunite with her parents?

while must IPOD people attack for no reason. madam first lady NA beg I beg u oh I no get incurable problem oh.

How your parents house fine reach...you don follow one Alhaja go mecca to start new life??!! So because of the struggle every child should elope with an insane looking man like this?? Yes..that's the 20 year old Yinusa according to Sanusi and Co. Doesn't that man look 50 to you??

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
adconline:

What a display of willful and arrogant idiocy! A minor cannot consent to anything- consent and minor don't go together.. She's not allowed to vote nor to bail out someone, why are u saying that she can consent? Naija is really a manufacturing lab for idiots!!

Shut it with the ostentatious phraseology jarey!

Who you wan use big grammar intimidate? Do we look like fools here?

1. Ese says she's 17; Mother says she's 14; Brother says she's 16

2. The Yinusa boy is 18

3. They eloped together to the north where they lived without any incidence for several months.

4. She's now being taken home amidst vicious protests from her.

And y'all here are shouting abduction, kidnap, carnal knowledge blah blah blah.

Just in case you all don't know, there's no age of maturity set by any statute in Nigeria for now. 18 is only the voting age, not the age of maturity. On quite the other hand, according to the judicial authority of the case of Labinjoh V Abake, 21 years is the age of majority under customary law for contractual relations.

In other news, THIS IS A STORY OF THE ELOPEMENT OF TWO TEENAGERS, not an abduction.

As you can see, the girl no wan go house.

Stop making 18 year old Yinusa to look like some old perverted paedophile in other to score cheap ethnic points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Anyone calling this case a love story needs to be sent to a mental institution. This is what poor education and intellectual ignorance turned many Nigerians into; lacking rational and logical comprehension of their problems and living in denial of their woes. It was not only one man that kidnapped this girl child from her mother's shop and the worst is taking her far away without the knowledge of her family and she is the youngest child of her parents. She has lost almost a year of schooling, held captive by prmitive people who don't value education and don't respect human rights. Only a sick man will have sex with an underage girl and I am not surprised, because this is the foundation of their religion. The founder of this religion claimed to be a "prophet" and took the 6 year old daughter of his cousin to his home, saying that he had a vision that Aisha was going to be seeing visions for him. Then when she was only 9, he had sex with her and serious harm was done to the reproductive organs of this girl child and she never got pregnant till her last days on earth. Many of these terrible facts they hide from the rest of the world. Aisha said she was forced to stay with the "prophet". They later kept her under house arrest after the death of the "prophet", because she went to war against them. Only fools who are ignorant cannot comprehend the mentality of this people. I have caught one of them in Lagos as he put money inside the dress of a 9 year old girl in the block where he worked as a gateman and then he put his hands inside her dress, handling her breasts until I shouted at him and he left her alone. If I had a gun, he would have been history by now. They don't know God. The god they claim to know is different from the true God. They go to Mecca and crush themselves to death in stampede in their strange ritual to stone the "devil". These facts I have mentioned are enough for an intelligent person to understand this case. Finis.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
This story is complex and I find it difficult to understand. I advice we get the full gist before concluding.

Ese was with the guy since 2015 in kano.
Ese says she is 17 her parents say she is 14.
They say the guy is 18.
Ese case isn't rape or kidnap, but a case of love (check the video when the police came to pick her). A lot of ladies at her age did such (running with guys at a young age)

The only crime the guy committed was dating a minor.

Ever heard Of Stockholm Disease?

By the way, You should Check up Adam Johnson's the Now Former Sunderland Player Case.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by dumie(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
If that's Yinusa, he doesn't look 50 but 70 abeg these northerners are all perv and miscreants to Nigerians
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by 41lady(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why don't he take a hausa girl in the first place. if it is a Christian guy that try that shit even if the girl she is of age, the next thing/action to take by this muslim people is killing. They try to slaughter a yoruba guy because he is going out with a hausa girl then in Usman dan fodio-university of sokoto because he is a christian. He slept in the bush for two days hiding. Though, I don't blame them is some useless ladies who have longer throat that fall victims. Even if the yunusa married her, after she gave birth to 2 to 3 children he will marry another and throw her out, claiming she is not real muslim, she is kafir (pagan)

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by chilan: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

I'll believe the birth certificate, sir.

In this case where there is no birth certificate, who would you believe??
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by MarvelJ: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The hypocritical twist that this entire saga took is my main problem with the whole issue. Everybody wants us to believe that the said girl(ese) is the innocent one here and yunusa is the villian.

Why are people not talking about ese's parents and the type of training they gave their daughter? Is it today that young girls started running away with their supposed man friends? There was even this issue of one certain Facebook girl that went viral in Nigeria, and at the end of everything, the girl lost her precious life and we didn't see or hear people insulting Christians/christianity or even the tribe of the culprits.

And Why are people covering the real age of the supposed "culprit" (yunusa)? Why are we not told the other side of the story? Yunusa might even be the innocent one if it happens that the ese of a girl lead him on, telling him to take her to his home state(people shouldn't dismiss the possibility that ese thought yunusa has some blood relationship with the emir and so she decided to run to kano with him)

For one to have a free-sentimental view of this entire story, then we need to know the real story and not some one sided, distorted, baseless and unimaginative story of a young Muslim boy from the north kidnapping a "holy young Christian" from the south.

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told the true story. Tell us the story of yunusa

brother kudos, youve said all that needs to be said. all we hear in this story is muslim, northerner, kidnapping. some people just have natural hate for the northern muslims. i still dont understand why. but the truth can never be hidden.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by kachnov(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
14 and 18...somehow both minors.Could be love and elopment of two teenagers living a life of fantasies.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by 41lady(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
dumie:
If that's Yinusa, he doesn't look 50 but 70 abeg these northerners are all perv and miscreants to Nigerians

Point of correction, not all northerners try to be specific; Those who heat their head on ground to pray or muslims are the ones who encourage under age marriage.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by kachnov(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

How your parents house fine reach...you don follow one Alhaja go mecca to start new life??!! So because of the struggle every child should elope with an insane looking man like this?? Yes..that's the 20 year old Yinusa according to Sanusi and Co. Doesn't that man look 50 to you??

Just seeing this post,is that the 18year old Yunusa? undecided sad
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by chilan: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

Shut it with the ostentatious phraseology jarey!

2. The Yinusa boy is 18

3. They eloped together to the north where they lived without any incidence for several months.

Just in case you all don't know, there's no age of maturity set by any statute in Nigeria for now. 18 is only the voting age, not the age of maturity. On quite the other hand, according to the judicial authority of the case of Labinjoh V Abake, 21 years is the age of majority under customary law for contractual relations.

In other news, THIS IS A STORY OF THE ELOPEMENT OF TWO TEENAGERS, not an abduction.

Stop making 18 year old Yinusa to look like some old perverted paedophile in other to score cheap ethnic points.

There is no age of maturity in Nigeria?? You sound like one who needs mental assessment. No wonder people like you feel justified even when they sexually molest female infants. Where is your location so that I can recommend a good mental health facility for you?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by neonly: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dating an under age girl is bad enough whether u know or nt is nt an excuse d fool must face d law Dat how is been done in sane country unlike dis pitiful country of ours rubbish
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

[s]Shut it with the ostentatious phraseology jarey!

2. The Yinusa boy is 18

Stop making 18 year old Yinusa to look like some old perverted paedophile in other to score cheap ethnic points[/s].

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by katerine7(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
abeg o ena don see d picture of yinusa?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
chilan:

There is no age of maturity in Nigeria?? You sound like one who needs mental assessment. No wonder people like you feel justified even when they sexually molest female infants. Where is your location so that I can recommend a good mental health facility for you?

I made a bold statement above. I claimed that there's no statutory provision for age of majority in Nigeria and you were expectedly cynical. Disprove that bold assertion and stop the pointless rigmarole.

Doing what is right transcends just lending one's voice in other to be in tune with the popular opinion. Carefully evaluate the incident before jumping to ignorant and fact-starved conclusions, you mindless dolt.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
chilan:

In this case where there is no birth certificate, who would you believe??

Who told you there's no birth certificate?

And how are you sure that if the birth certificate goes missing like Bubu's budget, it wasn't whisked away by the parents in other to protect their lie?

You need to think every once in a while; it's not illegal yet.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by 2sexycom(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
ademega:

with the pix, is that not an evidence of a struggling home?
with what we have been reading since yesterday, are u saying the girl has not been proving stubborn to reunite with her parents?

while must IPOD people attack for no reason. madam first lady NA beg I beg u oh I no get incurable problem oh.
it's just unfortunate that people on this section make me sick. Kanu Nwankwo was from a home like that, 2Face WAS from a home like that, osimhen the under 17 world cup star, was from a home like that and I can go on...

You may end up in a home like that tomorrow even if you have 100million in your account right now... NOBODY knows tomorrow angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Has Aisha formerly known as Ese and Ese formerly known as Aisha gotten home to be reunited with her parents?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by double0seven(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

I made a bold statement above. I claimed that there's no statutory provision for age of majority in Nigeria and you were expectedly cynical. Disprove that bold assertion and stop the pointless rigmarole.

Doing what is right transcends just lending one's voice in other to be in tune with the popular opinion. Carefully evaluate the incident before jumping to ignorant and fact-starved conclusions, you mindless dolt.

stop making a fo.ol of yourself. In fact you sound so foolish, it's more foolish trying to prove your stupi.dity to you. You are so obviously an ignoramus.

Ever heard of the Child Act Rights?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by double0seven(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

stop making a fo.ol of yourself. In fact you sound so foolish, it's more foolish trying to prove your stupi.dity to you. You are so obviously an ignoramus.

Ever heard of the Child Act Rights?

please do yourself a big favours and goggle it.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by farem: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote au[sup][/sup]thor=ademega post=43404931]struggling parent, stubborn child [/quote]

Na Buhari cause am!
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by chilan: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

Who told you there's no birth certificate?

And how are you sure that if the birth certificate goes missing like Bubu's budget, it wasn't whisked away by the parents in other to protect their lie?

You need to think every once in a while; it's not illegal yet.

The parents have said they couldn't register the births of their children at the time of their births because all of them were borned in the house and not the hospitals. I can see you are trying very hard to act the Devil's Advocate. Well done.

I think you consider yourself wiser than most Nigerians that have stood up to this evil. It's your opinion and I don't want to change it for you. All I want for you is for you to find yourself in the shoes of ESE's parents. By then, I can argue with you.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by chilan: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

You mindless dolt I guess that was the first insult you received from your mum at birth.

Any female no matter the age is "fuckable" according to you because there is no age of maturity in Nigeria. Receive commonsense in the name of Jesus!!
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
chilan:

The parents have said they couldn't register the births of their children at the time of their births because all of them were borned in the house and not the hospitals. I can see you are trying very hard to act the Devil's Advocate. Well done.

I think you consider yourself wiser than most Nigerians that have stood up to this evil. It's your opinion and I don't want to change it for you. All I want for you is for you to find yourself in the shoes of ESE parents. By then, I can argue with you.

Ese's parents are failed parents!!! They failed woefully. Which is why their teenage daughter is happier living with a Hausa man who lives hundred of miles away from her native Bayelsa. Every of her protestation is testament to her parents failures.

By the way, you all know deep down that Ese was not abducted, she voluntarily eloped with an illiterate Hausa man in other to possibly escape from a dysfunctional home with screwed up parents.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by fiizznation: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
You again!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Ideally, you shouldn't be roaming the street oo.. you are too dangerous - even to yourself! That story you are trying to use to justify paedophilia is pathetic! Jeez! That lady was 25years old. Ese was 13 when she was abducted by Yinusa. What is the correlation? That lady travelled by herself to Lagos, Ese was ABDUCTED *please check abducted up *.. are you kidding yourself? Mehn.. Even animals won't say this nonsense. Oga oo. Must you support a religion even when a heinous crime against a minor has been committed? Must you defend such madness? shocked shocked
madam you know you can pass your own opinion without throwing insults, is not that hard you know. I'm a member of this forum for years and in all my posts, you won't see were I throw insults at other members no matter what, and I also don't entertain people like you who are derive of any logical reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Suspecting My Wife / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.