Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (45301 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by stancod(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
kikilove:
I don't see what the inside of her parents house has to do with her returning home,she should go back home no matter what it looks like it's still her home.....at her age she should be in school
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
double0seven:

stop making a fo.ol of yourself. In fact you sound so foolish, it's more foolish trying to prove your stupi.dity to you. You are so obviously an ignoramus.

Ever heard of the Child Act Rights?

please do yourself a big favours and goggle it.

Ehen? Wetin con do the Child Right's Act? Does it say that 18 years is the age of majority? Ode.

Do I seem like those dimwitted folks you deceive?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by double0seven(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

Ehen? Wetin con do the Child Right's Act? Does it say that 18 years is the age of majority? Ode.

Do I seem like those dimwitted folks you deceive?

Didn't I say arguing with you is futile. Under threat act a minor cannot consent to marriage or sex. So any adult who have sex with her or marries her commits a crime punishable by law.

You why this law was established : because people the world over realizes that a unless protected by the parents does not have a sound enough judgement or wisdom to know what's good for her; they know a minor can be manipulated.... turned against the parents..... so there act is for the protection of the Child.

you beginning to get the picture now
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
double0seven:

Didn't I say arguing with you is futile. Under threat act a minor cannot consent to marriage or sex. So any adult who have sex with her or marries her commits a crime punishable by law.

You why this law was established : because people the world over realizes that a unless protected by the parents does not have a sound enough judgement or wisdom to know what's good for her; they know a minor can be manipulated.... turned against the parents..... so there act is for the protection of the Child.

you beginning to get the picture now

No.

I'm not saying minors can consent to marriage; I'm saying our statutes do not define who a minor is. There's no age bench-mark provided for anywhere in the various legislations.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by ecurtbeth(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The hypocritical twist that this entire saga took is my main problem with the whole issue. Everybody wants us to believe that the said girl(ese) is the innocent one here and yunusa is the villian.

Why are people not talking about ese's parents and the type of training they gave their daughter? Is it today that young girls started running away with their supposed man friends? There was even this issue of one certain Facebook girl that went viral in Nigeria, and at the end of everything, the girl lost her precious life and we didn't see or hear people insulting Christians/christianity or even the tribe of the culprits.

And Why are people covering the real age of the supposed "culprit" (yunusa)? Why are we not told the other side of the story? Yunusa might even be the innocent one if it happens that the ese of a girl lead him on, telling him to take her to his home state(people shouldn't dismiss the possibility that ese thought yunusa has some blood relationship with the emir and so she decided to run to kano with him)

For one to have a free-sentimental view of this entire story, then we need to know the real story and not some one sided, distorted, baseless and unimaginative story of a young Muslim boy from the north kidnapping a "holy young Christian" from the south.

This will always be my stand as long as we are not told the true story. Tell us the story of yunusa
You are the one being hypocritical in your point of view thinking that ese could be the at fault. Why on earth would she think the guy was a relative of the emir I there was no initial manipulation. Boss eventually your fact straight abi you be one of them
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by kikilove(f): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Anthos:
As in eeeh! Don't know the message they trinna pass with this ... Must they show her house to the world?
I wonder oh anthos these journalist nd bloggers can be silly at times
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by misreal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
streetzdreamz:
and you are what?? a lil saner than I am?? was my comment for you?? if your believe negates mine can't you at least communicate in a sane way without insults?? won't descend to your level,if you can read betwixt the lines and you have been with kids you would know this consent thingy has nothing to do with age,a kid can agree to take a walk with you if you buy him candy,some won't even say thanks even if you buy the world,let alone take a walk with you,she is a minor but she was at liberty to make two choices which she failed to make,cry out at the onset of their journey which will get peoples attention,try leaving her abductor when she got to kano,she didn't do any of this and you saying its a kidnapping case?? yea her parent gave no consent but the girl was okay with the journey, why didn't she fight it?? she is a minor and hence an imb*cile who doesnt know what was going on right?? the parents prolly failed in raising her,and the child isn't innocent!! most likely the guy has been having canal knowledge of her right on bayelsa's soil,fast forward to 2016 she is still defiant on going home,and all you could think of was hypnotism and brain washing,interesting!!!a 15 yrs old girl once told me she has lost count of the number of guys she'd slept with,and none of them raped her,she gave her consent,now deal with that...... am not justifying the guy,just telling you the lady had a choice,can you comprehend a thing now??
you are right my friend.i have seen kids do strange things and lead men on.its better we hear the true story before judging.its not abt being 18,its about decision making.i think this ese girl knows more than we do.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Like play,like play,dis family don turn celeb overnight oo shocked
gbammmmmmm
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by chuose: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2016
haywire07:

Are u sick? Do u hav to be tribalistic about every action?

Are you blind or what?

if these were southerners would they not be imprisoned?
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by zudozz: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2016
God save us from this Babianlas abeg..Especially that 1 wey long like plantain wey dem tinubu deceive empty brain people go put 4 aso rock.
Re: Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) by Onyiido: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
This story is complex and I find it difficult to understand. I advice we get the full gist before concluding.

Ese was with the guy since 2015 in kano.
Ese says she is 17 her parents say she is 14.
They say the guy is 18.
Ese case isn't rape or kidnap, but a case of love (check the video when the police came to pick her). A lot of ladies at her age did such (running with guys at a young age)

The only crime the guy committed was dating a minor.
Do u know whether the girl may have been hypnotized with their nonsense magani in order to propel her say or do whatever they ask her. Think about what u'd have done if it were one of ur loved one (God forbid it happening to any of yours). Its high time we checkmate all these criminal activities $ put the perpetrators where they are bound to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Suspecting My Wife / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.