Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,000 members, 7,852,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) (27379 Views)

Woman Gets Beaten By Her In-laws For Giving Birth To A Baby Girl (video) / My Husband Molest, Beats Me On Christmas Day (photos) / Her Sister's Husband Wants To Molest Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
u want make i laugh fall inside gutter ...the first schools in nigerian was build by the missionaries !! Ok when Islam reach Nigeria how come dose abokies are nit educated .. Ok tell me the oldest school islam brought to Nigeria

Darling, it is obvious you still need a lil bit of history lessons.

The first university in the world- established by Muslims
The reason you have zero in mathematics- Muslims Mathematicians (they borowed it from India)

1, 2, 3- are actually refers to as Arabic numerals

The first formal schools (Almajiri) in Nigeria.... Muslims again. That is why the whites didn't bother with them like they did with the southerners.smiley

Those almajiri schools were once proper schools. Graduates from those schools usually travel to Egypt to further their studies, from Islamic philosophy, to Islamic education, to medicine, to surgery, to Mathematics. And they were required to write dissertationasmiley. The scholars amongst them end up writing several books.

You are welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Silent104: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
U all shld keep on wit d lies & mislead abt Islam, since dis week started there hv been numerous topics ignitin hate on islam. & 2 d mods dat hv been pushin 'em 2 front page hope u all re satisfied. Jst dnt cry fowl wen d wrath u wnt 2 bring upon urselves start erupting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by olami26(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
Does gals are Muslim ... they learn the Islamic wey to core cry cry that's what they are taught no education but they are religiously educated

u are just blind folded, don't even know what to say to u...
ur case no be here oooo
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
phreakabit:

At least our Monarchs dont fnck kids.
Shout out my hommie Sanusi.

You have no monarchs. You never reach that stage of civilization.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Silent104:
U all shld keep on wit d lies & mislead abt Islam, since dis week started there hv been numerous topics ignitin hate on islam. & 2 d mods dat hv been pushin 'em 2 front page hope u all re satisfied. Jst dnt cry fowl wen d wrath u wnt 2 bring upon urselves start erupting
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
THat is a typical moslem talking

1 Like

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sixix:

Darling, it is obvious you still need a lil bit of history lessons.

The first university in the world- established by Muslims
The reason you have zero in mathematics- Muslims Mathematicians (they borowed it from India)

1, 2, 3- are actually refers to as Arabic numerals

The first formal schools (Almajiri) in Nigeria.... Muslims again. That is why the whites didn't bother with them like they did with the southerners.smiley

Those almajiri schools were once proper schools. Graduates from those schools usually travel to Egypt to further their studies, from Islamic philosophy, to Islamic education, to medicine, to surgery, to Mathematics. And they were require to write dissertationsmiley. The scholars amongst them end up writing several books.

You are welcome
lol dose digit have been existing before Islam even came to existence ...and u think India is a full Islamic country? Well talking about the 1st university seem useless to me .. But the best university is from a country build up with Christianity. . the greatest investors who are they ..... Well if u didn't know what an educated man is let me defined it for u " an educated man is the man who doesn't step on other peoples right " so are u not stepping on other peoples right
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
lol dose digit have been existing before Islam even came to existence ...and u think India is a full Islamic country? Well talking about the 1st university seem useless to me .. But the best university is from a country build up with Christianity. . the greatest investors who are they ..... Well if u didn't know what an educated man is let me defined it for u " an educated man is the man who doesn't step on other peoples right " so are u not stepping on other peoples right

Google is your friend! Dammit!undecided

You are too thivk
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by phreakabit(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
AnanseK:

You have no monarchs. You never reach that stage of civilization.

Rather have none, than have a child straffer as imperial ruler!
You guys went and made uncle fncker your ruler. LMAO!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Are these one children or pikins..?
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sixix:

How have they been existence?

Google is your friend! Dammit!undecided

You are too thivk
sir we are both good at it .... U are trying to let me know u started the race but u are not at the top
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Fiwasayo(f): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Princess91:
It is not the matter of tribe or religion,the problem is poverty and illiteracy. Any place where the population is high,crime will be higher..and another thing is that the way my northern brothers give birth to kids that they cannot look after and supervise is painful.I am a Muslim and also a norther but I get angry whenever I see children running around playing,begging and misbehaving without their parents taking responsibility of what they gave to.pls don't insult Muslims or Northern people because there are good and bad people in all tribes and religion.
God bless you for this princess kiss
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Litmus: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tsk,tsk,tsk, everything posted online undecided Who can tell the difference between videos posted online by naive Nigerians and those posted by racists that want nothing more than to paint Nigeria in the dark light of Conrad's conceited imagination? Racists could be even among NGO 's in your country smiling in your face and scowling when you turn your back and posting derogatory things online. What of those sneaky back-stabling Africans from neighboring Nations who like nothing better than the besmirching of Nigeria? Image matters in this media age. A negative or positive image posted online about Nigeria can mean difference between investment and jobs for Nigerian youths and none.

Reasons abound for why Nigerian government needs to monitor or set rules for Nigeria social media outpourings....
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by free37: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where is Sanusi ?..... angry
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
sir we are both good at it .... U are trying to let me know u started the race but u are not at the top
Nope, I was trying to educate you.

That means if Islam had played a role in what we call ‘western education' today, those who condemn Western education because it is not islamic and those who generalise based on that, need education. That means you are no different from those people.smiley
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sixix:

Nope, I was trying to educate you.

That means if Islam had played a role in what we call ‘western education' today, those who condemn Western education because it is not islamic and those who generalise based on that, need education. That means you are no different from those people.smiley
OK sir but how come dose Hausa ignore education
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by BoreholeEngr: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Demon reincarnates sent from the pit of hell "when all the children hear from their parents is kill infidels, kill non muslims, kill for power kill kill kill.... why will they not become terrorists" little agents of Satan, believe me those kids are not human, there are so many of them now in the world and many more are still coming, look in the world and see, Lucifer is preparing for amaggedon, may God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
OK sir but how come dose Hausa ignore education
I think they are kinda scared of it
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
Demon reincarnates sent from the pit of hell "when all the children hear from their parents is kill infidels, kill non muslims, kill for power kill kill kill.... why will they not become terrorists" little agents of Satan, believe me those kids are not human, there are so many of them now in the world and many more are still coming, look in the world and see, Lucifer is preparing for amaggedon, may God help us

*yawns*
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sixix:

I think they are kinda scared of it
scared!!! Y education since both arrived at the same time with Islam . Well I read a reliable article saying that the Fulani convert them
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
scared!!! Y education since both arrived at the same time with Islam . Well I read a reliable article saying that the Fulani convert them

Some believe that it may corrupt them.

What they need is the fusion of Islamic education +' ‘western' education.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sixix:

Some believe that it may corrupt them.

What they need is the fusion of Islamic education +' ‘western' education.
OK bro but hope u are not offended by my words well I didn't hate Islam am use with them!!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai! Yaro wende na kuka barawo ne.

Mehn! At this tender age, do I even blame this little kids? They learnt from the best obviously and how can you threaten a kid by sharpening knife? Says a lot.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
OK bro but hope u are not offended by my words well I didn't hate Islam am use with them!!

I was. I am a muslim and I can't imagine myself without education!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sixix:

I was. I am a muslim and I can't imagine myself without education!
ok bro sorry then but how do u defend some of your quran verse that make killing of infidels legal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by BoreholeEngr: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sixix:

*yawns*
To the carnal and common minded, everything is ordinary or coincidence but great thinkers and philosophers of old said that everything in the physical is a transmutation of what is in the spirit realms and in the spirit realm nothing is ordinary and there is no such thing as coincidence, all is caused to be, take it or leave it.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Mactop01: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
No Formal Education but well Educated religion wish, I still don't understand some religion fanatics in d north. *Some ooo*
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
To the carnal and common minded, everything is ordinary or coincidence but great thinkers and philosophers of old said that everything in the physical is a transmutation of what is in the spirit realms and in the spirit realm nothing is ordinary and there is no such thing as coincidence, all is caused to be, take it or leave it.

Bla bla bla
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
ok bro sorry then but how do u defend some of your quran verse that make killing of infidels legal

Qur'an allows us to defend ourselves during persecution and when peace agreements are broken.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Qur'an allows us to defend ourselves during persecution and when peace agreements are broken.
bro u didn't answer my question
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by BoreholeEngr: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

When a people tries to defend and excuse their wrongs they fall deeper into darkness and evil, it takes spiritual intelligence; to see once own faults, humility; to admit them and the fear of God; to make amends (may God grant us this, Amen).
muslims don't lack education, what they lack is sincerity to themself, to God and consequently to the world
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
When a people tries to defend and excuse their wrongs they fall deeper into darkness and evil, it takes spiritual intelligence; to see once own faults, humility; to admit them and the fear of God; to make amends (may God grant us this, Amen).
muslims don't lack education, what they lack is sincerity to themself, to God and consequently to the world

Bla bla bla bla

Save it for yourself.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
bro u didn't answer my question

I did.

Those verses are to be read in context, they were revealed during the times when the Meccans were at war with Muslims. There is no verse that ask us to kill non Muslims except in times of persecution and when the other party breaks a peace building agreement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / What Is Majorly The Cause Of A Child's Brilliancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.