Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,949 members, 7,852,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) (27377 Views)

Woman Gets Beaten By Her In-laws For Giving Birth To A Baby Girl (video) / My Husband Molest, Beats Me On Christmas Day (photos) / Her Sister's Husband Wants To Molest Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

You are the one creating a new topic of rape and Islam. I wonder who's connecting Islam or any Nigerian religion to rape. You seem to be reading a different post.
We are talking about religious leaders and political leaders in community responsibility.
are u a northern religious or political leader?

It's like Donald Trump as a political leader compared Nelson Mandela. One is preaching hate and building of walls, where the other preached unity. do the math

It is a joint or community responsibility issue in the Islamic North among my people. They refuse to accept that without formal schooling the society will become a jungle with an inability for the youths to live like civilized people.
The many years of hate propaganda being preached by religious leaders and politicians against anything western and anything non-Islamic for selfish ends must stop.

And I am telling you this issue is not about the Islamic North. It is a problem in developing world most especially Nigeria.

Do I need to explain myself again?
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

And I am telling you this issue is not about the Islamic North. It is a problem in developing world most especially Nigeria. Do I need to explain myself again?
Now that you understand that this post is not about some everyday rape story, the next thing to understand is that there's been a continuous under education and the promotion of intolerance of perceived western culture, education or values as well as and intolerance of non-Islamic ideas AS SEEN BY religious leaders and politicians FOR THEIR SELFISH ENDS. This has affected the mindset of the youths and young adults, such that there's so much hate and resistance of southerners, foreigners, christians and Moslems who are not regarded as the authentic Moslems.
This most stop.
check this:
Miss universe taken away from Nigeria.
Breweries not allowed to thrive in the many northern cities
13 year-olds may be married of
Polio vaccines projects needs police protection in the north etc etc - Meawhil

Sixix:

And I am telling you this issue is not about the Islamic North. It is a problem in developing world most especially Nigeria.
Do I need to explain myself again?
Sixix:

And I am telling you this issue is not about the Islamic North. It is a problem in developing world most especially Nigeria. Do I need to explain myself again?
Now that you understand that this post is not about some everyday rape story, the next thing to understand is that there's been a continuous under education and the promotion of intolerance of perceived western culture, education or values as well as and intolerance of non-Islamic ideas AS SEEN BY religious leaders and politicians FOR THEIR SELFISH ENDS. This has affected the mindset of the youths and young adults, such that there's so much hate and resistance of southerners, foreigners, christians and Moslems who are not regarded as the authentic Moslems.
This most stop.
check this:
Shiite been laws to themselves as observed by Gov El Rufai of Kaduna
Polio vaccines projects needs police protection in the north etc etc -
Meanwhile this are things enshrined in our constitution but often rebuffed successfully by the common people in the north.....WHY?
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

This most stop.
check this:

This most stop.
check this:
Shiite been laws to themselves as observed by Gov El Rufai of Kaduna

What does this issue have to do with Northerner's intolerance?

Some parts of the North are core muslim communities so I am in support of no breweries.

There is a reason they are vaccines. I don't think many southerners know that they have used their children as clinical trials under the disguise of vaccination.

Their problem is their government. They face the same governance issue we face albeit in another form.

If you have a problem with them, stay away.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

What does this issue have to do with Northerner's intolerance?

Some parts of the North are core muslim communities so I am in support of no breweries.

There is a reason they are vaccines. I don't think many southerners know that they have used their children as clinical trials under the disguise of vaccination.

Their problem is their government. They face the same governance issue we face albeit in another form.

If you have a problem with them, stay away.
Now we have both made one point alcohol and breweries. The constitution of Nigeria is superior to any other ideology in terms of Fundamental rights! Is it intolerance if I can not go to invest in alcohol in a FEDERAL TERRITORY in the core north because some religious or cultural ideology that should be inferior to the federal laws says so. Also these people are ready to put laws in their own hands. This is widespread in the north and is a calculated intolerant attitude. Even you have been affected by the ideology that because they are predominantly Moslems, it is ok for them to resist such industries. Is this tolerance, is it equality.
Hence, the northern ruling class must reorient its people to be tolerant, embrace education and see everyone as Nigerians
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

Now we have both made one point alcohol and breweries. The constitution of Nigeria is superior to any other ideology in terms of Fundamental rights! Is it intolerance if I can not go to invest in alcohol in a FEDERAL TERRITORY in the core north because some religious or cultural ideology that should be inferior to the federal laws says so. Also these people are ready to put laws in their own hands. This is widespread in the north and is a calculated intolerant attitude. Even you have been affected by the ideology that because they are predominantly Moslems, it is ok for them to resist such industries. Is this tolerance, is it equality.
Hence, the northern ruling class must reorient its people to be tolerant, embrace education and see everyone as Nigerians

Nigeria's constitution or North, let them go and invest but don't complain of anything should happen.

When I oi come to the SW and they tell you not to go out because of oro, don't mind them o. Go out and do whatever you like

Go to core Igbo states, stand by the roadside, stop people and preach to them about the beauty of Islam with a loud speaker.

Come to the UK, get a loudspeaker an okay it so loud. Don't worry other people will understand

What you don't know is that some rights and freedom arw subjected to an overriding public interest. Nigeria is not made up of one ethnic or religious group. Each region has its own definition of public interest. There are other regions that are willing to accept those breweries, yes they have an option. It is the height of hypocrisy to stir trouble unnecessarily. You become a hypocrite when you try to establish a brewery when you know that it is against the wish of the majority. That is the definition of intolerance and hypocrisy.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Nigeria's constitution or North, let them go and invest but don't complain of anything should happen.
When I oi come to the SW and they tell you not to go out because of oro, don't mind them o. Go out and do whatever you like.Go to core Igbo states, stand by the roadside, stop people and preach to them about the beauty of Islam with a loud speaker.
Come to the UK, get a loudspeaker an okay it so loud. Don't worry other people will understand
What you don't know is that some rights and freedom arw subjected to an overriding public interest. Nigeria is not made up of one ethnic or religious group. Each region has its own definition of public interest. There are other regions that are willing to accept those breweries, yes they have an option. It is the height of hypocrisy to stir trouble unnecessarily. You become a hypocrite when you try to establish a brewery when you know that it is against the wish of the majority. That is the definition of intolerance and hypocrisy.
good point. But are you not mixing up the issues?
The state constitution in UK is very clear about noise levels measured in decibels, applied to residential properties and commercial areas. It is not based on their feelings and sentiments. It the law applicable to all municipalities.
The Oro in yorubaland does not supersede even the state laws on freedom of movement. If any Oba in Lagos kills any citizen in the name of culture, he will be arrested and prosecuted by the police. The community in southwest is so tolerant of diverse ideas and culture such that the common man can enforce his rights in his locality. Oba Akiolu got so much backslash from the Igbo community and from several Yoruba in different political parties that he had to retract and redact.
THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN IN THE NORTH AS A RULE or can it?
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

good point. But are you not mixing up the issues?
The state constitution in UK is very clear about noise levels measured in decibels, applied to residential properties and commercial areas. It is not based on their feelings and sentiments. It the law applicable to all municipalities.
The Oro in yorubaland does not supersede even the state laws on freedom of movement. If any Oba in Lagos kills any citizen in the name of culture, he will be arrested and prosecuted by the police. The community in southwest is so tolerant of diverse ideas and culture such that the common man can enforce his rights in his locality. Oba Akiolu got so much backslash from the Igbo community and from several Yoruba in different political parties that he had to retract and redact.
THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN IN THE NORTH AS A RULE or can it?

Noiseoght not be a good example but I can't think of any.

Let's look at it from the context of an African country.

Who is going to know that he was killed by Oro? How many religious leader have been arrested for human sacrifices? undecided

Protests against the establishment of certain industries is very common. There is something called ‘anti-capitalism protests'. In western world, NGOs take businesses to court or protest and down are even willing to tow the criminal route to stop them from establishing that business.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Noiseoght not be a good example but I can't think of any.
Let's look at it from the context of an African country.
Who is going to know that he was killed by Oro? How many religious leader have been arrested for human sacrifices? undecided
Protests against the establishment of certain industries is very common. There is something called ‘anti-capitalism protests'. In western world, NGOs take businesses to court or protest and down are even willing to tow the criminal route to stop them from establishing that business.
Very true! Unfortunately, these processes that you're referring to have been seriously subverted in Nigeria and we ought to condemn it. A religious cleric must not be allowed to preach and enforce his or her every whim and caprice. The society must be encouraged to subject itself to the rule of law. In Nigeria, it is not bible or quaran. No one should force us to wear a mini skirt or to put on a hijab as long as the superseding federal law guarantees that.
If anyone thinks that his culture is violated or that a certain company has no right to remain in his domain, then, argue your case to the supreme court.

The igbo man should have as much right in Yenagoa as the ijebu in the same area even the culture of the Ijaw is opposite to the two cultures. Am I wrong?
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:
Very true! Unfortunately, these processes that you're referring to have been seriously subverted in Nigeria and we ought to condemn it. A religious cleric must not be allowed to preach and enforce his or her every whim and caprice. The society must be encouraged to subject itself to the rule of law. In Nigeria, it is not bible or quaran. No one should force us to wear a mini skirt or to put on a hijab as long as the superseding federal law guarantees that.
If anyone thinks that his culture is violated or that a certain company has no right to remain in his domain, then, argue your case to the supreme court.

The igbo man should have as much right in Yenagoa as the ijebu in the same area even the culture of the Ijaw is opposite to the two cultures. Am I wrong?
If it is not harmful, I don't see why an Ijebu cannot behave like an Igbo man in Abia state
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

If it is not harmful, I don't see why an Ijebu cannot behave like an Igbo man in Abia state
Yes, on moral grounds. On grounds of tolerance. Not as a RIGHT. We are all humans. Remembering the civil war, now is time for re orientation of our people. Preach tolerance. Preach equality not superiority.
Case Closed.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

Yes, on moral grounds. On grounds of tolerance. Not as a RIGHT. We are all humans. Remembering the civil war, now is time for re orientation of our people. Preach tolerance. Preach equality not superiority.
Case Closed.

Yeah
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Actually I can

They are not straightforwardsmiley. You can't tell me about my religion.
but I can tell u About the Qur'an
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
but I can tell u About the Qur'an

You think you can but you can't

You can't AT ALL
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

You think you can but you can't

You can't AT ALL
what of the ones I told u. .
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
what of the ones I told u. .
I answered you and because of your bais, you don't care

To make matter worse, you copied them from somewhere.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

I answered you and because of your bais, you don't care

To make matter worse, you copied them from somewhere.
copy or no copy who cares.. I do read English Qur'an. Before
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
copy or no copy who cares.. I do read English Qur'an. Before

You only read the English Quran smiley

Good for you, but a Muslim does not just read the Quran and claim to have understood it.

You know nothing at all!!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

You only read the English Quran smiley

Good for you, but a Muslim does not just read the Quran and claim to have understood it.

You know nothing at all!!
OK bro let ends this but am not bias
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
OK bro let ends this but am not bias

You are extremely biased!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

You are extremely biased!
OK o sorry then ... Am not quoting u Again o lv u kiss
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by free13: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Islam as a religion has to be stopped around the world...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / What Is Majorly The Cause Of A Child's Brilliancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.