Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) (27378 Views)

Woman Gets Beaten By Her In-laws For Giving Birth To A Baby Girl (video) / My Husband Molest, Beats Me On Christmas Day (photos) / Her Sister's Husband Wants To Molest Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by solasalako(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Shocking and sad at the same time. See some of the reactions here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/omg-video-of-nigerian-children-below.html

Gerharhahia men.. which reaction? He don do for nairaland
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2016
dfrost:
We are harboring serial killers in our midst honestly. One of these days it's going to explode in our faces. Imagine at such tender age.
What will explode, Is BH, kidnapping, ritualism and armed robbery not here already?
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by dfrost: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

What will explode, Is BH, kidnapping, ritualism and armed robbery not here already?

Yes we have the listed above already here albeit serial killers are on the prowl but on the low such that when it comes out on the open, it will turn to a deadly menace that will be difficult to curb.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by dfrost: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

Yes we have the listed above already here albeit serial killers are on the prowl but on the low such that when it comes out on the open, it will turn to a deadly menace that will difficult to curb.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Positivist: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
englishmart:
they surely learnt from their violence loving foolish fathers
They have been brainwashed into believing that [b] Salam alaikum is a better education than solving algebraic equations
cheesy
Algebra is of Arab/Islamic origin. Don't expose your ignorance.
Pheals:
Does gals are Muslim ... they learn the Islamic wey to core cry cry that's what they are taught no education but they are religiously educated

themall:
This is not a case of what these children see on TV. It is also not a case of ordinary parents slacking in their responsibilities.
It is a joint or community responsibility issue in the Islamic North among my people. They refuse to accept that without formal schooling the society will become a jungle with an inability for the youths to live like civilized people.
The many years of hate propaganda being preached by religious leaders and politicians against anything western and anything non-Islamic for selfish ends must stop.
How sensible was that? So 'Islamic North' encourages molestation? If we're to go by this rationality of yours, Christianity encourages arson and ritual killings since more of those caught in the act are Christians. Please, learn to think before you talk. The children are a product of their society. Islam doesn't encourage fornication or adultery as it also encourages parents to bring up their children well. There is no indication that they're Muslims or not. No need bringing your hatred for Islam into play.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2016
it is in there bloodstream I'm not surprise

child trafficking North
child marriage North
boko haram. North
criminality. North
kidnapping Fulani's/North

those days in school, our social studies teacher , when ever she want to give us example of backwardness, she always use north as illustration ..... this is not a hate tag, but its high time we southerners should start thinking outside the box...

some saboteurs from west go prefer to be slaves under dem

1 Like

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Positivist:

How sensible was that? So 'Islamic North' encourages molestation? If we're to go by this rationality of yours, Christianity encourages arson and ritual killings since more of those caught in the act are Christians. Please, learn to think before you talk. The children are a product of their society. Islam doesn't encourage fornication or adultery as it also encourages parents to bring up their children well. There is no indication that they're Muslims or not. No need bringing your hatred for Islam into play.
lol bro what's the essence of been the first but not the best !! Or na algebra we wanna eat .... They introduce it as u said ,how come they are not the best @it ( and who to u islam doesn't encouraged fornication ..or adultery just tell Mohammed dose not marry his son wife ... Tell me theirs no marriage of under age female in the Qur'an
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by osamaBUSH(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Princess91:
It is not the matter of tribe or religion,the problem is poverty and illiteracy. Any place where the population is high,crime will be higher..and another thing is that the way my northern brothers give birth to kids that they cannot look after and supervise is painful.I am a Muslim and also a norther but I get angry whenever I see children running around playing,begging and misbehaving without their parents taking responsibility of what they gave to.pls don't insult Muslims or Northern people because there are good and bad people in all tribes and religion.
shikenan maigida ka gama magana.

1 Like

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Chidoks(f): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Omg Islam again? Ishmail people? Education is Haram for them na.

Even a 2 year old muslim baby is dangerous em fit sabi make bomb sef

God punish this ishmalites including buhari and sanusi
This is absolutely ungodly and uncalled for. Besides God is not under any obligation to do your wish!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

I did.

Those verses are to be read in context, they were revealed during the times when the Meccans were at war with Muslims. There is no verse that ask us to kill non Muslims except in times of persecution and when the other party breaks a peace building agreement.
should I quote them sir because I read there that any one who fails to kill infidels is not a Muslim
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
should I quote them sir because I read there that any one who fails to kill infidels is not a Muslim

I am waitingsmiley
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
lol bro what's the essence of been the first but not the best !! Or na algebra we wanna eat .... They introduce it as u said ,how come they are not the best @it ( and who to u islam doesn't encouraged fornication ..or adultery just tell Mohammed dose not marry his son wife ... Tell me theirs no marriage of under age female in the Qur'an

What member you think that they are not the best at it?

Islam does not support fornication and adultery

There is no marriage age prescription in the Quran.

Underage marriage was very common in those days, even in England, there were 13 and 14 years old marriages
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

I am waitingsmiley
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

What member you think that they are not the best at it?

Islam does not support fornication and adultery

There is no marriage age prescription in the Quran.

Underage marriage was very common in those days, even in England, there were 13 and 14 years old marriages
u again cheesy cheesy bro !!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)

8:60AL-ANFAL (THE SPOILS OF WAR)
And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

8:61

And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.

47:4
. Therefore, when you meet those who disbelieve [in battlefield], smite [their] necks [when they fall into captivity] till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly [lest they flee] either for generosity or ransom until the war lays down its burden. Thus [is God’s Command] But if it had been Allah’s Will [to send down lightning, earthquake, and other disasters], He Himself could certainly have punished them. But [He let you fight] in order to test some of you with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.

Athkhantumuhum derives from th-kh-n “totally vanquish the enemy.” Withaq is used in the sense of “a bond used to tie someone or something, e.g. a rope.”

As mentioned above, the preceding Verses serve as a prelude to prepare Muslims for receiving a significant order concerning war.

It reads:

“Upon confrontation with disbelievers on the battlefield attack them with full force and smite their necks!”

At any rate, the Command ad hoc concerns engaging in war on the battlefield, since laqaytum derives from l-q-y which in such instances indicates “war.” Other pieces of evidence are to be found in the Verse in question denoting the same idea, e.g. captivity of prisoners of war, the word harb (“war”), and martyrdom for Allah’s cause.
n short, the word liqa at times denotes “meeting, encounter” and at times it indicates “confronting on the battlefield.” Both senses are attested in the Qur’an and the word in the Verse in question is used in the latter sense.

Thus it becomes evident that those aspiring to spread anti-Islamic propaganda claim that according to the Islamic doctrine, Muslims may behead disbelievers upon confrontation with them; however, the claim springs from ill will and ulterior motives otherwise the Verse per se clearly demonstrates confrontation with the enemy on the battlefield.

Therefore, prisoners of war may not be slain following the end of the war but the leader of Muslims exercises his discretion to either ransom or exchange them for odd numbers or set them free non gratia. It is actually a kind of compensation to be borne by the enemy. The issue is discussed in sources on Islamic law.

ance,

THE NOBLE QURANMENUAT-TAWBAH (THE REPENTANCE)
9:5

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

9:12 And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.

9:13 Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun the attack upon you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers..

9:14 Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people.

Every verse, every chapter in the Quran was revealed following or preceding a situation. You are not prepared to look at the context of that verse/chapter, you are not prepared to understand the Quran.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Every verse, every chapter in the Quran was revealed following or preceding a situation. You are not prepared to look at the context of that verse/chapter, you are not prepared to understand the Quran.
so there is still interpretations to legal killings
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
so there is still interpretations to legal killings

Yes!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Yes!
bro no !! The verses are not parables nor proverbs it is straightforward u csnt defend this publicity
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Pheals:
bro no !! The verses are not parables nor proverbs it is straightforward u csnt defend this publicity

Actually I can

They are not straightforwardsmiley. You can't tell me about my religion.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by cherriex(f): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Princess91 post=43425842]It is not the matter of tribe or religion,the problem is poverty and illiteracy. Any place where the population is high,crime will be higher..and another thing is that the way my northern brothers give birth to kids that they cannot look after and supervise is painful.I am a Muslim and also a norther but I get angry whenever I see children running around playing,begging and misbehaving without their parents taking responsibility of what they gave to.pls don't insult Muslims or Northern people because there are good and bad people in all tribes and religion.[/quote
You are right princess,its just poverty,these things happen everywhere there's poverty and population,but it pains me when they make it look like the north is the worst,forgetting all the horrible stories we read from the south and east everyday and all over the world.those kids aren't even Almajiris,its just the sad story of what our generation is turning into.that reminds me of the Ese story,I personally don't believe she's abducted,its just childhood stupidity,I have seen younger girls doin worst in places like portharcout and Lagos nd even the north.We Nigerians don't want to see the real problem,we want to keep hating on each other,each region believing they are better or superior than the next while our society degrades.am a northerner not a Muslim so don't think am taking sides.My research on Nigeria is complex and the truth is nothing will change Except we as individuals do.But these two kids I fear what they will turn into in the future.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Positivist:

Not Christianity. But practice of Pentecostalism in some instances have been found encouraging ritualism!
Your ignorance is over-interpreting the well known situation in the northern part of Nigeria as mentioned in the post.
Please re-read
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

And you think you don't have this in your own society

my society has it's own peculiarities, to be discussed when you bring it on...
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Sixix:

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

The children around you are having sex with one anothersmiley
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

The children around you are having sex with one anothersmiley
you mean your children are already experiencing molestation?
then report the issue to the police. that's what ESEs father did. stop complaining take action save your daughters
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

you mean your children are already experiencing molestation?
then report the issue to the police. that's what ESEs father did. stop complaining take action save your daughters

Don't be daft. You made this a northern situation when in reality it is not!!!. It is everywhere.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Don't be daft. You made this a northern situation when in reality it is not!!!. It is everywhere.
It is a northern situation. You can walk all Lagos and Anambra or Akwa-Ibom without fear that some children will gang up in violence against you, because you are not of their culture, belief or whatever. Unlike in the north where the southerners are perpetual targets of violence for over 55years! Violence even against youth Corp members by children barely 10 years old.
This must stop. We do not want the southerners to imbibe the same hate culture...
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

It is a northern situation. You can walk all Lagos and Anambra or Akwa-Ibom without fear that some children will gang up in violence against you, because you are not of their culture, belief or whatever. Unlike in the north where the southerners are perpetual targets of violence for over 55years! Violence even against youth Corp members by children barely 10 years old.
This must stop. We do not want the southerners to imbibe the same hate culture...

Keep lying to yourself

I am from the South and I grew up in our home with fences but with what I observed around me, it would be daft to draw such conclusion.

News flash! One of the boys (the one that led the others) is a witness of rape incident. And rape is pretty common in the South too.
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

Keep lying to yourself

I am from the South and I grew up in our home with fences but with what I observed around me, it would be daft to draw such conclusion.

News flash! One of the boys (the one that led the others) is a witness of rape incident. And rape is pretty common in the South too.
Ooops. Rape as a result of hate campaign by political and religious leaders in the south?
I guess you have not personally experienced living in north and south between 1970 and 1997? In times of crisis the difference is inexcusable.
Also you need to really read my post!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Sixix: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
themall:

Ooops. Rape as a result of hate campaign by political and religious leaders in the south?
I guess you have not personally experienced living in north and south between 1970 and 1997? In times of crisis the difference is inexcusable.
Also you need to really read my post!

You need to really read your post and make Google your best friend

Rape has nothing to do with Islam. The northern environment is unstable and it is not because of Islam. Regardless, what happened in this situation has nothing to do with Islam or the North. A boy was a witness and he is simple reenacting what he witnessed. Child on child sexual abuse is not limited to the Islamic North!.

I know of a girl that was gangraped in a toilet in the South. What about that for starters?!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sixix:

You need to really read your post and make Google your best friend

Rape has nothing to do with Islam. The northern environment is unstable and it is not because of Islam. Regardless, what happened in this situation has nothing to do with Islam or the North. A boy was a witness and he is simple reenacting what he witnessed. Child on child sexual abuse is not limited to the Islamic North!.

I know of a girl that was gangraped in a toilet in the South. What about that for starters?!

You are the one creating a new topic of rape and Islam. I wonder who's connecting Islam or any Nigerian religion to rape. You seem to be reading a different post.
We are talking about religious leaders and political leaders in community responsibility.
are u a northern religious or political leader?

It's like Donald Trump as a political leader compared Nelson Mandela. One is preaching hate and building of walls, where the other preached unity. do the math

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / What Is Majorly The Cause Of A Child's Brilliancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.