Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? (611 Views)

SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Latest Trends Amongst Youths(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? by tony4u035(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Although am also guilty of this but, I keep pondering and worried. Instead of aknowledging God is sex we take so dear on that auspicious day... Today is my friends birthday and he's already getting set for the show!
Re: Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Bcus its thru sex that u were born na
Re: Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? by tony4u035(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2016
So, what happens to God that made you into your momma's womb doesn't he deserve some reespect too?
RadicallyBlunt:
Bcus its thru sex that u were born na
Re: Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Ok, i never notice
Re: Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? by goldbim(f): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Not really.it depends on the personality of the celebrant.some'l prefer to make it a day to get closer to God by fasting or give to the less priviledge..sex is sex, noffin makes it special on your birthday..my opinion tho. cool
Re: Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? by tony4u035(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Am with you on this one...
goldbim:
Not really.it depends on the personality of the celebrant.some'l prefer to make it a day to get closer to God by fasting or give to the less priviledge..sex is sex, noffin makes it special on your birthday..my opinion tho. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Queens College Molestation: School Authorities Set Up Investigation Panel / Why Most Girls Are Always Impatient With Their Boyfriend / How To Toust A Holy Holy Lady In The Camp(pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.