Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China (7971 Views)

Breaking News! Scoundrels Rioting In Benin Calls For Oshiomole's Resignation / Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! / Chinese Police Kills Rioting Muslim Gang At Eid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jakumo:

Nuzo it is high time you told Nairaland's millions of viewers what Chinese women are actually like in bed.  Do they deploy an encyclopedic knowledge of the karma-sutra as is rumoured, and would it help to be a good sprinter if a visitor where to befriend a local girl over there ?

I know this is slightly off topic, but it is worth consideration since the Nigerians who rioted probably wouldn't have done do if they had some nice China countryside poon-tang scheduled for later that evening, what with the risk of getting shot dead by anti riot police and all.  

I know what I'd rather be doing, and that would't be rioting, unless      Well, tell us Nuzo.  This is important.

the Karma Sutra comes from INDIA not CHINA.
as for the Chinese toto, to each their own but if you like your women with massive ikebe and nice big juicy tities then, chances are, you wont find much of this kind in China.
chinese men might not like the sight of seeing you with a fine chinese babe at your arm but they will never do anything, unless you happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, having the wrong babe at your arm.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by MrCrackles(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
Na wa oooo! sad
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

as for the Chinese toto, to each their own but [b]if you like your women with massive ikebe and nice big juicy tities then, chances are, you wont find much of this kind in China.[/b]chinese men might not like the sight of seeing you with a fine chinese babe at your arm but they will never do anything, unless you happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, having the wrong babe at your arm.

For that highlighted, China is a useless country grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Jakumo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

as for the Chinese toto, to each their own but if you like your women with massive ikebe and nice big juicy tities then, chances are, you wont find much of this kind in China.
chinese men might not like the sight of seeing you with a fine chinese babe at your arm but they will never do anything, unless you happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, having the wrong babe at your arm.

Big ass and udders are frightening to me, thankfully. I definitely prefer that petite china doll look, and it is a relief to hear that I wouldn't wind up earning kung-fu sanctions for being in the company of one in their homeland.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by nwauwa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2009
Unfortunate incident.  sad
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jakumo:

Big ass and udders are frightening to me, thankfully.   I definitely prefer that petite china doll look, and it is a relief to hear that I wouldn't wind up earning kung-fu sanctions for being in the company of one in their homeland.

i guess Asia is where you should be then. beware that sex has a total different meaning over there. if you have never heard a woman moan like a sick puppy then chances are, you will be surprised. and although they are not as freaky as the Japanese, hairy totos are rampant over there, i mean H A I R Y!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
Seems the discuss here is getting off-topic and getting a bit above 18.

Please now back to riot! grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
i hear it was more of a protest than a riot and that the Nigerian Ambassador flew in from Beijing to handle the matter. the protesters have dispersed.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jakumo:

Nuzo it is high time you told Nairaland's millions of viewers what Chinese women are actually like in bed.  Do they deploy an encyclopedic knowledge of the karma-sutra as is rumoured, and would it help to be a good sprinter if a visitor where to befriend a local girl over there ?

I know this is slightly off topic, but it is worth consideration since the Nigerians who rioted probably wouldn't have done do if they had some nice China countryside poon-tang scheduled for later that evening, what with the risk of getting shot dead by anti riot police and all.  

I know what I'd rather be doing, and that would't be rioting, unless      Well, tell us Nuzo.  This is important.

I couldnt reply you on time cos I was busy re-exploring one of the chinese finest ladies; slim, beautiful, tall and ofcourse hairy. I met her 2 days ago and she happens to be one of the most beautiful chinese girl Ive dated. In bed; unimaginable; juicy, tight and moans like you are the best thing that has happened to her.
Most chinese girls are traditional, shy, naive and asks of marriage before sex. grin They are innocent, kind hearted, believe so much in love and enjoys sex if they love you.
I may still consider taking up a wife here. undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
back to topic

Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Jakumo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i guess Asia is where you should be then. beware that sex has a total different meaning over there. if you have never heard a woman moan like a sick puppy then chances are, you will be surprised. and although they are not as freaky as the Japanese, hairy totos are rampant over there, i mean H A I R Y!!!!!!

Should I ever make that pilgrimage to China,  I would embark on a personal crusade dedicated to the enlightenment of Chinese women about the need for a good hairdresser whose duties will entail the clean shaving of all bodily hair except that on their heads.  I would even go as far as to offer unlimited free shaves to all single women between the ages 18 and 22.  Praise the Lord !

Furthermore, to pre-empt further riots by Nigerian immigrants to China, I would hire many of them as hairdressing consultants, tasked with perpetuating my Think Clean campagin throughout the land, thereby keeping idle hands busy in a productive manner that will assure pleasure to Chinese womankind.

Nuzo I have seen your reply, and I am no longer worried as to whether you have been a good ambassador for Nigeria.  It is clear that you routinely go above and beyond the call of duty, so NO, I can say with certainty that you for one will never engage in any form of outdoor rioting or disorderly conduct that could tarnish our image and oracle in far away China.

Remember these final words in closing this thread hijack :  [size=14pt]Hair today - Gone Tomorrow   [/size]
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
someone just died and you guys are here discussing chinese ass? shame on you

this is the rag used in wiping the guys blood

Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
samparian:

i hear it was more of a protest than a riot and that the Nigerian Ambassador flew in from Beijing to handle the matter. the protesters have dispersed.

I know the chinese government are very cautious of the media, hence they will try to address the problem squarely. As they do that, the ball will now be on the court of those nigerian touts in guangzhou to get their acts together.

Nigerians are a big disappointment and disgrace here.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2009
Its really a shame, that our youths are running around in countries else where and some creeps are busy looting our wealth in Aso rock

Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
makib:

this is the rag used in wiping the guys blood

How did he die? Why did he jump? Did anybody threaten to shoot him?
The other day I heard nigerians were shooting guns at policemen in china of all places, when an average chinese doesnt even know how a gun look like except from hollywood movies.

Abeg, make we hear word jare.

I suppose you are one of those drug peddlers giving us bad name here.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
makib:

the only thing the dead person should get is "THE DARWIN AWARD"
why should i feel sorry for someone who jumped to his own death while running away from the cops. is 9ja that bad?! if you dont succeed, try harder next time, no need to run and jump like if you be supaman.
i will never stand up for a criminal or someone who is doing a crime. if that person had nothing to hide then he should have stopped for the police and if he was brave enough to run and jump to his death then i am in no place to feel sorry for him. hell No!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by TOYOSI20(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2009
I heard about it some days ago, it really is sad, sad
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2009
@toyos120
that one was different. this one just happened.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
Guys
the guy was in China for barely 3 months and when he heard others running, and escaping through a window, he panicked and joined them and mis- jumped from the 2nd floor. He wasnt into drugs
I got that information from a friend and from what i hear, Nigerians are very good athletes in China.
They can outrun that Jamaican sprinter just to escape from immigration police. The reason is that most of them cannot afford to pay $2000us fine and air ticket to go back to 9ja

Nuzo, you're in China, dont Nigerians pay fine and buy their own airticket before they can be deported??
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by TOYOSI20(f): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2009
really?? shocked shocked

OMG!!, its really unfortunate then, here i was thinking it was last week's mass hysteria cry cry, . . . .I'll say a prayer for them tonight
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
i know that there's business in china but why are broke assed guys going there?
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
makib:

Guys
the guy was in China for barely 3 months and when he heard others running, and escaping through a window, he panicked and joined them and mis- jumped from the 2nd floor. He wasnt into drugs

1) if a person has absolutely nothing to hide and is not into any crime then they have no reason to run. he should have patiently stood his ground (if he was there for barely 3months then his visa was still good, isnt it?).

2) i do not hang out with criminals because i do not want to be judged/pointed as one, maybe the dead man should have follow that simple rule. whoever you hang around will affect your life, one way or another.

3) who on earth jumps from a window?! this is not Hollywood. if you are caught then raise your hand and accept your fate.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
China gives on 30days visa and once it expires, you become an illegal immigrant and when caught, you must pay your fines and buy your airticket whcih totals $2000us
if you dont have the money, you'll languish in jail till your people get the money and pay
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
makib:

Guys
I got that information from a friend and from what i hear, Nigerians are very good athletes in China.
They can outrun that Jamaican sprinter just to escape from immigration police. The reason is that most of them cannot afford to pay $2000us fine and air ticket to go back to 9ja

Nuzo, you're in China, dont Nigerians pay fine and buy their own airticket before they can be deported??

Please dont be fooled by the story that he didnt know what he was running from.
He had all the time to do business and move back to nigeria or stay cool in china. Chinese immigrations are aware of hundreds of foreigners without papers who are going about their businesses lawfully. They are only after drug peddlers, cultists and scammers.

I wouldnt be surprised if the guy had drugs on him.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
There are hundreds of Nigerians languishing in Chinese jails becuase they cant afford to pay such fines.
I personnally know a guy who spent 6 months in jail till his family sold a land in the village and his fines were paid before he was deported.

Ask anybody you know in China.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nuzo, are you sure you're in China??
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
The pictures speak for themselves and i know for sure that nigerians Must pay fines before being deported
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
makib:

There are hundreds of Nigerians languishing in Chinese jails becuase they cant afford to pay such fines.
I personnally know a guy who spent 6 months in jail till his family sold a land in the village and his fines were paid before he was deported.
Ask anybody you know in China.

and should we feel any sorry for them? or should that make the running and jumping from the window any better?
if a person is not ready to live by the law of a country then they shouldnt go there at the first place.
this person made his choices in life and HE should be responsible for them. if he moves to China with a 30 day visa and overstays it then he only has HIMSELF to blame if he languishes in jail for 6months. that will teach him a GREAT lesson about CHINESE LAWS.
if you dont want to be in this mans shoe then ABIDE BY THE LAW!!!!!

the Chinese police knows about Nigerians, from Guangzhou to Sanlitun. they can run but they cant hide!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by makib: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
Most guys are decieved by dubious travel agents who tell them that they'll get their papers on arrival in China. they are even told that they'll get jobs. all lies
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
makib:

Most guys are decieved by dubious travel agents who tell them that they'll get their papers on arrival in China. they are even told that they'll get jobs. all lies

thats called[b] STUPIDITY[/b] and still not a reason to feel any sorry for them. before going in such an adventure, learn where you are going, get infos, study the market etc.
if you just listen to the mate of a mate who said his cousin was in china and live like a don then you failed already.
anyone going anywhere without a clear long lasting sound plan will surely fail or end up doing bullshit menial job (and then talk shit about that place).
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by samparian(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2009
dude, i dont blame them cos travel agents are very cunning. one of my friends had a nice boutique in 9ja and closed it down to travel to europe. ol' boy, the guy dey shout and says that the only way to be able to return to 9ja sharp sharp with cash is to do illegal things and he refused to do that. He couldnt just go back because he had nothing to go back to and he spent over 1 million naira to make that trip.
He has been there for 5 years now and says he'll soon be able to save upto 1 million naira. AFTER 5 YEARS??
Re: Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
This is hilarious!!!! Are Nigerians cowards or something else? Some other threads asks. I wonder why we seem to grow a BACKBONE when we are in another man’s land but as soon as we get back to Nigeria, we start to act like SHEEP with no WILL of any kind. Roflmao!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Howard University Faults Alison- Madueke’s Year Of Graduation / Seeing Beyond Political Views / FG Okays Loans From World Bank, China, Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.