Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (68030 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by yesmrsamuel(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
A prayer for her
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the below picture gives us a typical example of what religious extremist brainwashing can do to fellow.
or what can happen when u love too much pinis, and r just a precocious nutty girl....
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Aegon(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
csamii:

Bros where I come from that face na 44years old
They say he's just 18. Ask festus keyamo.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by nworanco(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Wats wrong here? b4 (pic) she was single after(pic) she s married
useless Islamist raper like u ur daughter wil also be married like.Amen
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by babestella: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
With what I'm seeing here, I can right say she's been prepared as a suicide bomber. This is wicked.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by yaqq: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
nworanco:

useless Islamist raper like u ur daughter wil also be married like.Amen
amen! idieeet
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by dazzlingd(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmm islam why?
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by yaqq: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
blessbunmi:

Married to who? Who married her out? smshhhh for some people o.
she fell in love n ran away! she ain't complaining, she ll never complain
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by yaqq: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
justjify:

Hold up! Hold up!!
That's not enough
*B4(pix) she was intact - after (pix) deflowered
*B4(pix) she was happy/fine- after(pix) she is not fine/happy
*B4(pix) she was 13yrs - after(pix) she is 17 years (older than her 16years old elder brother)
*B4(pix) she never chop gworo - after(pix) she DON chop gworo
*B4 (pix) she was ESE(a young christian bayelsan) - after (pix) AISHA (a potential suicide bomber)
I can go on and on..
But lemmie match break hia.
Wc one be gworo? d girl naivety made her falll in love
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by dazzlingd(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
sheubaba2013:
The six months later picture is better, though I am not in support of what Yunusa did. Even islam is against abduction and kidnapping. Before you marry a lady islamically the mum and dad must be in total support and they should be the once to officially hand over the lady to the man. Plz what Yunusa did have nothing to do with islam because islam is not a religion of force.
but why does ur religion permit underage marriage...why? why?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
If there are Hausas remaining in Bayelsa state at this moment after this gruesome discovery, then Bayelsans dem slow. Where are these Egbesu Boys when you need them?

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by dazzlingd(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
eluquenson:
Islam teaches that consent from both man and woman is a must before a marriage can take place. Islam never accept forced marriage as it is a SIN. Therefore, a forced marriage is not an issue of religion, but it is a cultural practice that violates your right as a woman and as a Muslim. The act of forcing someone to marry is in fact an act that is against the practices and teachings of Islam.
The Qur'an states
so marrying an underage girl is her consent abi? marrying a girl of 9 who knows nothing about life is consent? pitiful paedophiles

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
I taya oo for this qwantry oo .. shocked grin
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm not surprised,....
if borno is home of peace, I can understand why islam is religion of peace...
if islam is peace, then I know why Islam extremists are extremely peaceful....
All terrorists are Muslims....
religion of paedophiles...
when their father alahji mohammed was a jidahist and baby girl lover...fvking paedophile, why won't his followers be same...
religion that preaches underage marriage, complete disregard and disrespect for the female gender and see them as commodities should be classified as a crime in this modern world....
anti civilisation religion.

chai chai kai islam

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
zendy:
Had she been Igbo, heads might have rolled just based on these pictures.
nonsense....it seems u are not in d news....an Igbo was also abducted some years back...infact she is lost to a military man from d north...d parents Have forgot her case
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by ifeomaekol(f): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hpe she doesn't turn to a serial killer when she fully grows up? Chai.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na wah o how come she's looking miserable in d second pic
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by blessbunmi(f): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
she fell in love n ran away! she ain't complaining, she ll never complain

I don't know where you kept your thinking cap before typing nonsense. Read what you typed again and ask yourself if you made sense.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by glossy6(f): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
tpiar:
I havent been following this story.

How did the man come all the way from Kano to Bayelsa to pick up a girlfriend? Why does he not date in Kano? Did they meet online?

Or was the girl resident in Kano when they met?

Why is her name the same as the lady from Akwa Ibom state who made headlines some years back?

You only followed the headlines without reading the story. undecided
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by bawajghai(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
You people should stop calling this issue abduction. This is elope between two teenage lovers.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Tellemall: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
babadem2much:
Imagine what this girl has turned to?

BTW: Why is it that the president and other top Muslims wives don't wear this Vail only gele?
them forbid am ni?

Because only poor Mohammedans are serious Mohammedans. They have the capacity to serve blindly. The well off ones have an insanity that they need to vent on the poor ones, that's why the rich sponsor doesn't do the heavenly trip themself but encourages the weak of pocket to take the free ticket there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by benedictac(f): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pidggin:
She now looks like a suicide bomber, what a pity

Lolzzz. Did you know I actually went back to check the picture again?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by oodua1stson: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
biafranbaby:
Dem don rape am tire.
I don't know why I laughed hard at this grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by oodua1stson: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
One thing is certain, the world would be a better place without islam

Religion of piss
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by ManTiger(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
They practically took her life from her while she's still alive. A one time ever smashing has been reduced to a pulp, a mother to be at just a tender age.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by lohresloco: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
you know book. e for set like moimoi
zendy:
Had she been Igbo, heads might have rolled just based on these pictures.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by kayor62: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the below picture gives us a typical example of what religious extremist brainwashing can do to fellow.
A big lie. Why is the former taller than the later? Both never look alike even without critical examination, the difference in them is very clear.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by lohresloco: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
islam is not a religion of peace, its a religion of pure, psycho hatred , where you not only kill your enemies, you send them to a high form of depravity. Walahi thunder need to fire Mohammed and usman dan fodio. An extra demon in hell should be sent to continually rape the pedophile Mohammed. Fu...uk Islam....now ban me
cuteboy2:

More like forced child rape and islamisation

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by hallelluyah(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
babadem2much:
Imagine what this girl has turned to?

BTW: Why is it that the president and other top Muslims wives don't wear this Vail only gele?
them forbid am ni?
Very good question that needs a honest answer!

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by yaqq: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
blessbunmi:

I don't know where you kept your thinking cap before typing nonsense. Read what you typed again and ask yourself if you made sense.
is she crying? is she complaining? why is every1 takn her case personal? u dt av sense well done wt ur sense!
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Tekzyflex(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Islamabad......war
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Pidggin(f): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
benedictac:

Lolzzz. Did you know I actually went back to check the picture again?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. / Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.