Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (68029 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Coolguy89(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Junkab:
Which is better? Half naked, skeleton-like structure or a modest appearance. Nobody must be forced or hypnotized to accept Islam. The difference is clear, she can't be molested, harassed with hijab. Try it willingly and see the difference.
help me tell dem o,cos i see alot of blind ppl here condemn islam.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by princeBlack77(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
takoi:
This girl should become a case study for the case of forced child marriages in Islam.
Bleep Islam as a religion!! they sucks

they deserve to go and live with animals inside the bush not humans

look at the way a pretty girl has turned to an ugly one with their dirty rejected blood
same must be done to your own kids .
the worst aspect of it is that this people can murder you for just complimenting their women and yet they abduct another man's daughter from another tribe and yet you tell me this people are humans.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Coolguy89(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jacks14:
the girl ugly sef pass olajumoke, I wonder what this aboki see on ese thing...just my opinion quote me n die
Illiterate
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Coolguy89(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrFootball:
The same thing happened to a 13 year old christian igbo girl by the name of Miss Charity Uzoechina two years ago when she was abducted, islamised, raped, married off and forced to remain in the Etsu Nupe’s palace in Minna, Niger state. FFK
we all knw dat ur so called ffk is a moda fukin liar
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
I wonder hw people dnt think b4 they talk, an average person ll knw dis picture were nt in any way related. And as for u talking trash abt Islam, whether u lyk it or not, Islam is a religion of peace nd preaches peace nd it has been perfected by Allah himself so there is absolutely nothing anyone of u may do to taint Islam.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
princeBlack77:
Bleep Islam as a religion!! they sucks

they deserve to go and live with animals inside the bush not humans

look at the way a pretty girl has turned to an ugly one with their dirty rejected blood
same must be done to your own kids .
the worst aspect of it is that this people can murder you for just complimenting their women and yet they abduct another man's daughter from another tribe and yet you tell me this people are humans.
ye re d people nd thy wisdom shall die with u
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by dikeizu1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
keke nd okada ppl always enjoy all this small fine fine girls,but those it mean that this girl dosnt see any boy 4 the whole of biafra country?, na uncircumcised aboki own sweeter m pass, unborn ishmael 4 biafra country

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by andyanders: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Something has gone wrong with the girl. She is not normal as she looks like someone that has been hypnotized.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by karyurdey(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
yaqq:
Wats wrong here? b4 (pic) she was single after(pic) she s married

nothing is wrong sir. you are right . it will surely happen to your sister , family or relatives too. expect it soon sir.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2016
lohresloco:
islam is not a religion of peace, its a religion of pure, psycho hatred , where you not only kill your enemies, you send them to a high form of depravity. Walahi thunder need to fire Mohammed and usman dan fodio. An extra demon in hell should be sent to continually rape the pedophile Mohammed. Fu...uk Islam....now ban me
Firstly, I seek forgiveness for you frm Allah, Nigeria can't be a better country if people lyk u dominate d territory, when a Muslim does something bad, u called it terrorism bt when a non-Muslim did d same thing, u called it crime.... A person bearing a Muslim name commit a sin doesn't give u d audacity to say trash bou Islam. there is Always a betrayer, even in Jesus disciples
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Lordspicy(m): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2016
zendy:
Had she been Igbo, heads might have rolled just based on these pictures.

I dey tell you..
mmadu ga anwu nu
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Ujupsy: 3:36am On Mar 03, 2016
In the second picture she look like dirty n like a slave
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by princeBlack77(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2016
khaybeebello:
ye re d people nd thy wisdom shall die with u
meaning??
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by eluquenson(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2016
dazzlingd:

so marrying an underage girl is her consent abi? marrying a girl of 9 who knows nothing about life is consent? pitiful paedophiles
This brain is not their for carrying sake, how come a woman is 9yrs or you don't understand simple sentence ni, haba
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Abokii kpekus don don wonderful tin... kai

Choi.... buhari y?

Islam y?

Sanusi why?

Apc why

God punish all the aforementioned
Sanusi committed a sin, u re cursing buhari, Islam nd apc , u ve commit a grievous sin nd if forgiveness is nt seeken , u ll be d one being punished
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by guccitype(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Upon all the educated elites in the north yet they still dey zuzu with their price hiding under religion to do the immoral......God is watching all of you........muslim and terrorism.......All terrorist are muslim... why? Emir ngwa answer?
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2016
princeBlack77:
meaning??
Na u Sabi hw to criticize Islam, isn't it? Bloody fools, had it been d biafra case happening in the south was frm d north, I'm sure u ll have been criticizing Islam by now. Islam stand as a religion, and the hausa stand as a tribe, dnt miss things up. We Muslims re nt criticizing xtians over biafra, coz Islam preaches peace, so never judge Islam by wht d hausas do.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by GodpunishBuhari: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2016
khaybeebello:
Sanusi committed a sin, u re cursing buhari, Islam nd apc , u ve commit a grievous sin nd if forgiveness is nt seeken , u ll be d one being punished

Rubbish
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by princeBlack77(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
khaybeebello:
Na u Sabi hw to criticize Islam, isn't it? Bloody fools, had it been d biafra case happening in the south was frm d north, I'm sure u ll have been criticizing Islam by now. Islam stand as a religion, and the hausa stand as a tribe, dnt miss things up. We Muslims re nt criticizing xtians over biafra, coz Islam preaches peace, so never judge Islam by wht d hausas do.
i don't have such time bro, I have said my mind and made my point. that ends it cool
khaybeebello:
i don't have such time bro, I have said my mind and made my point. that ends it
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by gentlezypher: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
sheubaba2013:
The six months later picture is better, though I am not in support of what Yunusa did. Even islam is against abduction and kidnapping. Before you marry a lady islamically the mum and dad must be in total support and they should be the once to officially hand over the lady to the man. Plz what Yunusa did have nothing to do with islam because islam is not a religion of force.
just like saying that ISLAM is a religion of peace? one Nigeria!!
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by MrFootball(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Coolguy89:
we all knw dat ur so called ffk is a moda fukin liar
lol if u say so.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2016
yaqq:

You sounded like a slowpoke!
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by HappinexEdixon(f): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
yaqq:
you must be a muslem to reason this way, that girl was very happy, Fresh, gud looking nw sHe looks like a terrorist, unkept with anger and hate on her face. That thing you call marriage is nt marriage cos is without the permission of her parents. Who gave her hand out in marriage? Since you say she is married.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by Retarokeroro(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
SFSNIPER:
Wicked Yunusa. Uwarsu
kai gara ne fa
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by HappinexEdixon(f): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
khaybeebello:
Firstly, I seek forgiveness for you frm Allah, Nigeria can't be a better country if people lyk u dominate d territory, when a Muslim does something bad, u called it terrorism bt when a non-Muslim did d same thing, u called it crime.... A person bearing a Muslim name commit a sin doesn't give u d audacity to say trash bou Islam. there is Always a betrayer, even in Jesus disciples
I hope you have asked forgiveness for does demonic brother's of yours that are killing innocent people. As for the area of betrayer, base on what I hv seen in this country, I can categorically say thaT there are more betrayers than the faithfuls in Islam.
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
zendy:
Had she been Igbo, heads might have rolled just based on these pictures.
Nothing would have happened
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
HappinexEdixon:
I hope you have asked forgiveness for does demonic brother's of yours that are killing innocent people. As for the area of betrayer, base on what I hv seen in this country, I can categorically say thaT there are more betrayers than the faithfuls in Islam.
I ve quit argument nd criticism, nd I ll nt restart it now. But, stick dis into ur skull, boko haram re nt in anyway related to Islam, cum to think of it, they killed more Muslims than xtians, nd for d case of betrayals nd faithfulness, dats frm ur own perspective
'Islam preaches peace'
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
khaybeebello:
I wonder hw people dnt think b4 they talk, an average person ll knw dis picture were nt in any way related. And as for u talking trash abt Islam, whether u lyk it or not, Islam is a religion of peace nd preaches peace nd it has been perfected by Allah himself so there is absolutely nothing anyone of u may do to taint Islam.
religion of peace same way borno is home of peace...
religion that supports paedophiles, was alahji mohammed not a paedophile?
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by realmindz: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
khaybeebello:
I ve quit argument nd criticism, nd I ll nt restart it now. But, stick dis into ur skull, boko haram re nt in anyway related to Islam, cum to think of it, they killed more Muslims than xtians, nd for d case of betrayals nd faithfulness, dats frm ur own perspective
'Islam preaches peace'
but all boko haram are Muslims
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by free13: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
What type of people and what type of religion does this to a minor?
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
realmindz:

but all boko haram are Muslims
Now I fully understand what our secondary school teachers taught us back then..... Now I see d level ignorance nd illiteracy has taken dis country, can't u people no more differentiate btw lang, tribe, nd religion? U automatically believe dat all da speak Arabic re Muslims nd every piece of book written in Arabic re quran: ye re affected by ignorance nd I'm sure u ll nt learn so far it's on dis issue, but like it or not, believe it or not Islam preaches peace, nd it ll surely prevail over all other religions coz it's already perfected by Allah himself
Re: Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru by khaybeebello(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
realmindz:

religion of peace same way borno is home of peace...
religion that supports paedophiles, was alahji mohammed not a paedophile?
Borno is nt a home of peace coz it's under attack of terrorism, now wht has dat got to do with Islam being a religion of peace..... Has dis people ever claim they re Muslims or they ever claim they re doin dis fr d course of Allah, surely nt, now is time for u people to switch ur brain towards d right direction....... Nd as fr d pedophile case, tell me hw Islam has support it nd hw prophet Muhammad (saw) practice it, failure to do so mark u a liar nd u shall surely received ur punishment from Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. / Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.