Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... (1231 Views)

Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / How Not To Ruin Your First Date – Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by baranzy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
I met this lovely girl over the social media couple of years backs....and we've been in close contact since then..we do feel for each other as if we are already dating bit the truth is we havnt met before...she keeps telling me how much her emotion has grown over the years for me same as mine too for her...we've shared so many secrets of ourselves togeda,also advices etc...she will be back in the country in 2weeks time...I told her i cant wait to have her in my arms for the first time...she keeps laffing over it saying I shudnt expect much from her on first date but wont give me boundaries from touching her...so ladies in the house whats ur limit of touch on the first date?....maturef answers plz..
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by dazzlingIJ(f): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
hand.(palm) winkhand.(palm)
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by omega25red(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
baranzy:
I met this lovely girl over the social media couple of years backs....and we've been in close contact since then..we do feel for each other as if we are already dating bit the truth is we havnt met before...she keeps telling me how much her emotion has grown over the years for me same as mine too for her...we've shared so many secrets of ourselves togeda,also advices etc...she will be back in the country in 2weeks time...I told her i cant wait to have her in my arms for the first time...she keeps laffing over it saying I shudnt expect much from her on first date but wont give me boundaries from touching her...so ladies in the house whats ur limit of touch on the first date?....maturef answers plz..
i know im not a lady but i couldn't help it. Anyway it has to be a fluid situation. basically judge the situation by how happy she is to see you how touchy feely she is when she sees and is around you. Don't make the whole wanting to bone her be all thats on the agenda make sure you at least pretend to be interested in knowing her in person and catching up with each other. then just try for a kiss or something.

2 Likes

Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by baranzy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
dazzlingIJ:
hand.(palm) winkhand.(palm)
cotrect grl kiss
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by Weblow: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
the limit is ur fears u can touch everything bt consequences be ready to bear
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by dazzlingIJ(f): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
baranzy:
cotrect grl kiss
tnx dear
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by Maxi112: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
hand, Palm and her hear ....
pls don't go beyond that on ur first date
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
baranzy:
cotrect grl kiss
wetin you spell soundecided??
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by firstking01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op, remember first impression has a whole lot to tell about your intentions, so, bkful when you are with her on the first date, this one wey you dan dey fantasize abt touching her in her absenceundecided....

Two questions for you??..

1= Would you prefer to kiss and carrase her, and then lose herundecided

2= Or would you like to be a gentleman on the first date to keep her cool??

1 Like

Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by baranzy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
Op, remember first impression has a whole lot to tell about your intentions, so, bkful when you are with her on the first date, this one wey you dan dey fantasize abt touching her in her absenceundecided....

Two questions for you??..

1= Would you prefer to kiss and carrase her, and then lose herundecided

2= Or would you like to be a gentleman on the first date to keep her cool??
copy that bro...
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
baranzy:
copy that bro...
chose one of the questions above
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Just pray she is upto your expectation first...or you might be in for it.
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by baranzy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Speechless3:
Just pray she is upto your expectation first...or you might be in for it.

true talk...copy that..
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by OkoAnike(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op, don't take ladies for their word... Their life is totally different from what they say.
Believe me every thing that is going thru ur mind is doing same in her mind, enjoy ur self wit enough kissing, orange touching & if d opportunity is available send your hand to the right destination... Huummmm.
Re: Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... by baranzy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
OkoAnike:
Op, don't take ladies for their word... Their life is totally different from what they say.
Believe me every thing that is going thru ur mind is doing same in her mind, enjoy ur self wit enough kissing, orange touching & if d opportunity is available send your hand to the right destination... Huummmm.
lwkmd badt guy..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why? / (PHOTO) - Choose One Between These Two Ladies. / Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.