Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? (2282 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by chichidavies889: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
The way some men now safety shoes ehn, it is really baffling! First I thought it was something else. But when they started explaining why to me, even me I began to think of getting some for myself.

But just so to be sure I am not the only one thinking like this, looking at these kind of shoes below, Men should tell us if they are fine with wearing it on a date and also ladies, tell us how you feel about these fashionable safety shoes..

[img]http://paulvicsafetystore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/e86e1d2a07efe8df5f584def481524ec/j/e/jeff-blk-0022.jpg
[/img]

To see more safety shoes by safety jogger distributor in Nigeria - Paulvic Safety Store, visit the website here - http://paulvicsafetystore.com
Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by MissRaine69(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
You wear what’s comfortable ...the end

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by pansophist(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
If a woman is attracted to you, trust me, that shoes won’t matter. Even if you are an asshole, She will project a good personality on you, rationalize it and call you a unique guy that’s just himself. The Halo effect.

Nice business strategy though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by sarahade(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wet in concern me and shoe when the guy is making sense
Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by donbachi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
I like ur business strategy

7 Likes

Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by abc952(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wao I Like Those Shoes

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by jeff1607(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
close from work and head for a date. if she no like the clothing we de carry money come , make she swerve or better still she ain't my friend.

safety shoe is bae
Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by chiommy123(f): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
marketing things

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
The pink colours are bae
Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by Erums(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
I got the first type
Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by nazablossom(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
That's a good marketing strategy you've got there grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by encryptjay(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
OP, continue grin Business go boom
Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by NwaliE01: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Those safety shoes are quite very expensive.
Any guy wearing such shoes should be accorded some respect.
To me I see nothing wrong especially the safety joggers.
Re: Can You Wear These Kind Of Safety Shoes On A Date? Ladies How Will You Feel? by milemimi93(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerian ladies care less bout what their date wears.
Even if the dude wears pyjamas. As long as the dude is with the guap, b!tches are in for it.

(1) (Reply)

My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! / Pretty Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man As They Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / JUST 2 People — Free Giveaway — Better than Money [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.