Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Blood Oat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Oat (512 Views)

List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Ethiopian Tribesmen Compete To Get Fat By Drinking Only Cow Milk And Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Oat by gennypearl(f): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
I am a girl in my early 30,s, I was once married to a man, had 2 girls for him, but he beats me a lot, he was so harsh that anytime I hear the sound of his car, I am always scared, this was the first man in my life, he disvirgined me. So I was so much in love with him, but was wondering why he maltreats me that way.
We shared so much love and care together
before we got married. After the second daughter he changed drastically. It wasn't easy for me, the beating was something I couldn't bear. I was wondering what I did wrong, or was it because if the 2 girls I gave me.

One day he came back from work, I was sleeping, he came in, sat down, I sincerely didn't know he was back, he started shouting at me, that all I do is sleep, before I knew it ,he started beating me, that was the day I left the house. But he didn't allow me take my kids with me.
That was how that marriage ended. After 2 years, I got married again, I was scared hope I won't pass through what I saw with my first husband. My second husband promised me that he will never leave me. That he loves me,and that he will always be there for me. Made a lot of promises.

I told him the only way I can trust him, is when we take a blood oat. Which he declined, I told him, that means he is planning to leave me like my first husband. After long run, he agreed and we took The BLOOD OAT.

Now we had issues, he was worst than my first husband. And we have divorced again.

And before Now, I remembered vividly that my mum insulted a woman that was seeking for the fruit of the womb and the woman with bitter heart cursed her that no child of hers will ever stay in her husband,s house, is it what am passing through.

Please what can I do about the OAT we took?

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/03/blood-oat.html?m=1
Re: Blood Oat by sinaj(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hehe

Diz one pass me!

I think d poster below me can help you.

His dad is a renowned prophet wink
Re: Blood Oat by wolfgangg(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
WTF!!!! Sorry oo
Re: Blood Oat by wolfgangg(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:
Hehe

Diz one pass me!

I think d poster below me can help you.
His dad is a renowned prophet wink
he resigned
Re: Blood Oat by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
First, accept Jesus as your Lord as Saviour.

Second, Pray about it for God to forgive your ignorant days that made you to take blood oat.

Third, Seek assistance from GOOD man of God.

Four, Meet your ex-husband, the one you took oat with, and redo whatever you people did before. it will affect him too if not broken. Therefore, he will listen to you.

Good luck.
Re: Blood Oat by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
NA WAO @OP you are in deep shit, first of all a woman cursed u thru ur mother then secondly you took a blood oat which is the worse, you are very ignorant of life happenings, when ur first husband was treating you bad, did you bother to find out why he was treating you bad? did you talk to GOD in prayers? i believe the answer is no, then u ignorantly and foolishly force a stvpid and foolish guy to take a blood oat with u not knowing the disadvantages, @op you are hooked with him forever, if he dies then you will die with him becaus his spirit and yours are bound by a blood covenant, i dnt think there is a solution to it becaus GOD warned us about it, your only salvation now is to run to GOD so that the curse placed on u through your mother can be broken to enable you live a happy married life with your covenant partner and get ready to die together. "cc lalasticlala and mynd44 come and c o

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If You Jump Into Conclusion Just Like That / Is This True? / Vibrators For Just 6k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.