Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Now Begging After Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Begging After Cheating On Me (2600 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Begging After Cheating On Me by micolo5000(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Been wit this babe for 3yrs.. We have suffered together.. Enjoyed together.. I have trusted her all this time until I began to see a few changes, first she codes her two fones from me, she doesn't come to see me as often as u used to. Kasala busts yesterday wen a guy told me he's been dating my babe for a year while she was still wit me.. She didn't deny it, but she said he didn't touch her.. And she loves me and will kill herself if I leave her.. Now I don't know wat to do, she showed me a snap chat where she broke up wit the guy... She wants me bk, war do I do? I don't trust her anymore
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cruzita and and Tosyn2much you people's attention and advice is/are needed here
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
forgive her and forget the past.....she may truely change and feel guilty abt her mistake and become better GF

Wait!!! Am i Mad? What was i even thinking,na naija babe Joor...once a cheat is always a cheat joor,1 month is a mistake,1 year is double dating...Forgive her and dumb her azz joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Jblaiseboy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2 come nd see a patient
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Hollawayn05(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
hello bro.. Sowi for the lost, Cos she is already Out if it's me.

b4 I forget.. did she also show u evidence that the dude dint Sleep with her? am sure No! ladies Lie... :ohello bro.. Sowi for the lost, Cos she is already Out if it's me.

b4 I forget.. did she also show u evidence that the dude dint Sleep with her? am sure No! ladies Lie...
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
HateU2 come nd see a patient
cheesy u funny o. I resemble relationship Doc ni Toks2008 and tosyn2much are the professionals we get here. I yam faithful 2 my nl boo, smellymouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Meanwhile, forgive her. Love is complicated. It's not easy fvcking 2guys aat a tym when she no be oolosho. I Blive her wen she said she did not have sex with him. She's just flirting. Sex involves real feelings 4 girls with conscience ni ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Eesha: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
micolo5000:
She didn't deny it, but she said he didn't touch her..

Chaiii.......

End time lie grin grin grin grin
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Jblaiseboy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy u funny o. I resemble relationship Doc ni Toks2008 and tosyn2much are the professionals we get here. I yam faithful 2 my nl boo, smellymouth cheesy
thought i heard u once cheated ?..i dunno if it is pants down sha
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

Ewooooo! Did I tell u dat undecided
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by myfantasies(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op do to her wat u want her to do to u if reverse is the case
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by chigoizie7(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
micolo5000:
Been wit this babe for 3yrs.. We have suffered together.. Enjoyed together.. I have trusted her all this time until I began to see a few changes, first she codes her two fones from me, she doesn't come to see me as often as u used to. Kasala busts yesterday wen a guy told me he's been dating my babe for a year while she was still wit me.. She didn't deny it, but she said he didn't touch her.. And she loves me and will kill herself if I leave her.. Now I don't know wat to do, she showed me a snap chat where she broke up wit the guy... She wants me bk, war do I do? I don't trust her anymore

Keep fvcking her until u get tired, den ditch her and start fvcking another girl, but dis time, make it 2yrs, after the 2yrs, beg her that u want her back, if she accept, den forgive her. If she doesn't, move on bro,

T0t0 plenty for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Bj5all(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
If you truly love her, I will advice you forgive her and let time heals the wound. Sometimes the issue of love is complicated.

Moreso, when things gets better make her feel secure and show her genuine love because the absence of these make a woman think twice except she is just naturally confused and doesn't know what she wants.

Come to think of it, are you free from cheating? Wat is good for the goose is for the gander. Turn the table around and ask urself if you were in her shoes asking for forgiveness won't she forgives you?
If she has genuine repentance, forgive and keep ur woman jor. Do you know wat the next Bae will do?
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by chigoizie7(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
Meanwhile, forgive her. Love is complicated. It's not easy fvcking 2guys aat a tym when she no be oolosho. I Blive her wen she said she did not have sex with him. She's just flirting. Sex involves real feelings 4 girls with conscience ni ooo.

From which relationship book did u get these from?

I know plenty plenty girls wey de collect pr1ck from different guys without collecting money from them and dem no be olosho oh
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Dennygirl: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

Keep fvcking her until u get tired, den ditch her and start dating another girl, but dis time, make it 2yrs, after the 2yrs, beg her that u want her back, if she accept, den forgive her. If she doesn't, move on bro,

T0t0 plenty for naija.
What happens to forgiveness? Always give room for mistakes in your relationship
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Jblaiseboy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
Ewooooo! Did I tell u dat undecided
No ma,is hear i hear it
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by chigoizie7(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dennygirl:

What happens to forgiveness? Always give room for mistakes in your relationship

I ve given almost all the rooms out and it all got soiled. There is no more rooms to give.

Forgiveness? Lolz, I was seen as a mugu for that by many. I am wiser now.
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

From which relationship book did u get these from?

I know plenty plenty girls wey de collect pr1ck from different guys without collecting money from them and dem no be olosho oh
Read my last sentence plus my personal view(i yam a lady)
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

No ma,is hear i hear it
from who cheesy undecided . I don't cheat o
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Jblaiseboy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
from who cheesy undecided . I don't cheat o
isorrite,i concur..hope someone wont tender evidence proving u a lier.
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

isorrite,i concur..hope someone wont tender evidence proving u a lier.
I think you should be the one to tender it wink
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by chigoizie7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
Read my last sentence plus my personal view(i yam a lady)

Ok den, but only speak for yourself

I am sure this very girl no get conscience.
For a whole year, u were double dating.
Not only that oh, she refused to open leg for the other guy man, true to God, this girl no get conscience
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Jblaiseboy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
I think you should be the one to tender it wink
nah..i no get evidence to tender.
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Smellymouth: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Baby, Izzit true? angry
Jblaiseboy:

Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ok den, but only speak for yourself
Noted bro
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Smellymouth: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
HateU2:
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

nah..i no get evidence to tender.
So, y did u say that in the first place I need to get to the root of this wink
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Baby, Izzit true? angry
No ooo. Don't mind him o
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
No ooo. Don't mind him o

I trust u hun grin grin grin

How is ur day going?
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Jblaiseboy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
So, y did u say that in the first place I need to get to the root of this wink
shey u don turn baba? ...u go waka tire ontop dis issue o
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by omega25red(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
for you to even ask what to do means you are going to stay with her. so go enjoy being cheated on
Re: Now Begging After Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

shey u don turn baba? ...u go waka tire ontop dis issue o
lol grin grin. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How Father In-law Made Him Sleep With Lady He Had Sex With / Guys Be Serious For Once / Public Poll: The One You Love Or The One That Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.