Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (31984 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by stane007: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2018
A Nigerian lady and Twitter user @Bellexforte, played a fast 'witch' role which worked on a Nigerian man who called her a prostitute all because she didn't give in to his pass. 

The lady who shared screenshots of her chat with the man who true caller revealed as Nnamdi, tweeted; 

'Y’all remember this?  Homeboy called to apologize today again. Months later, he’s still traumatized. Talking about ‘it’s a new year’ and he wants to start on a new slate. Should I put him out of his misery or nah?

He will never disrespect women again. I am fulfilling my life’s purpose on earth.

This boy called me a prostitute cuz I curved him so I mentally bleeped with him by sending this. He's been calling to beg ever since .

Nigga did not sleep well.. been buzzing my phone all night and morning. He is extremely scared

He told me his name is Sydney but truecaller revealed it is Nnamdi so I decided to have a little fun and really plant that seed of fear"

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-plays-witch-man-called-prostitute-turns-around-beg/

2 Shares

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by taylor88(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Who's scared of sexy witch

I'll fvck u till u turn to human

Me that hv not fvcked for 6 months now, Witches self turn me on

ThankGod my diick is an illiterate, it doesn't have conscience and doesn't look face

198 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by NaoSlay: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018

Witch?

Sometimes I laugh at people gullibility.

The time we Africans get pass all these shits such as witchcraft, religion, we will be really developed.

I wonder who gave us that tag as the cradle of civilization.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by pocohantas(f): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
If she is a prostitute, na him sabi. I'll only suggest another person does the telling. The guy is the wrong person to handle such task, considering how stupid he is to fall for that stunt.

He's most likely broke, they are kings of slutshaming. I mean those guys that are broke financially, physically and/or mentally. They don't have have the looks, personality or charisma to get a girl, they don't have the money to buy a girl, worse still...they don't have the mental ability to handle rejection from a girl. It is a sad situation.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Skyfornia(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Typical of afonja..they make noise but when fight starts..they chicken out

7 Likes

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by CaptainGOOD: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by LessNoise: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Skyfornia:

You refuse to receive sense on a Monday what has the Yoruba gotta do with this

37 Likes

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Divay22(f): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2018
And he fell for it grin grin grin
I swear dude can fall for anything grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Demmtek(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Who as seen conan the barbarian the schwarzzengers own (commando) where he bleep the hell out of the witch sorcerer, making her a human, exactly what am gonna do to girl like this.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Amberon11: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by estolaB(f): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
undecided

well I have nothing to say
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Holamidhe(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sakamanje
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Talk2Bella(f): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
aside calling a woman a prostitute, abeg which other curse man fit use yab woman?

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by pawesome(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
I love witches..they turn me on

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Oxster(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Seriously am bored,am looking 4 who to attackgringrin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by columbus007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by famxi: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by DaddyKross: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
She a witch for real
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
She is a prostitute undecided
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Tydie0: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ruuuuuuubbbbbish!
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Mrkumareze(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na only SARS and Soldiers me dey fear, witch craft o, native doctor or ogbanje no dey shake me cos I get my own spirit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Pidginwhisper: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Skyfornia:
Na Yoruba be Nnamdi? If Afonjas gather ontop your head now, you go dey shout"We are being Marginalized, give us Biafra".

You better grow Common sense before we enter February.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Who's scared of female sexy witch

Witches self turn me on
Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Snow02: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Who's scared of female sexy witch

Witches self turn me on
your head deh there my bro we go follow enter the river together ah go even Bleep your Queen Mother join

4 Likes

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Take a good look at yourself.... you don see that one like that na. hin don mumu for you.
Me wey dey even find witch wey I go torchlight..... come try dat nonsense with me na

yeye woman.

Drabeey was HERE ( pmb all d way)

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by kipesco(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:
aside calling a woman a prostitute, abeg which other curse man fit use yab woman?

Wetin u wan learn.
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by ekensi01: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin

I have been looking for witches but I'm not seeing please suggest me to one.

The guy na � goat.

I don't believe in witches
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by brunobaba(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Skyfornia:
Please where did you get your stupidity??
When did Nnamdi become yoruba??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by chronique(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mumu boy. Ordinary this small tintini something that they sent him,he is already afraid. He nor even get lever at all. On top am,he still nor get sense.
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Paradigme777: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oxster:
Seriously am bored,am looking 4 who to attackgringrin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.