Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father (28442 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by OBAGADAFFI: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
“So, I must declare that Inuwa’s character was unIslamic and unacceptable by the people of Tofa village who have high regard to our religion, constituted authorities and the revered throne of Sarkin Kano, Sanusi Muhammad 11. Inuwa has cheated the people of Tofa; he has smeared our name and the name of Kano state, even that of Nigeria

And your son(inuwa) haven't committed any crime. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Sixix: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
BE811APP:
Dis religion needs to be checked...

Seems it affects their thinking..

I Just finished watching a video of dos 2 small Hausa boys that handle with a small girl... angry angry angry

I am Pissed with dis people..

So bcuz a girl falls in love with ur son.. Her parents dont matter again

Chai Chai Chaii..... cry cry cry cry

You should be remanded at a lipsrsealed
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by obinoral1179(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
What kind of love is between Ese and yinusa? We need prayers in this country or should I say our brothers from that part need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by archdaura(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Some people hatred for the northerners and Islam is sooo deep to the extend that anything north or Islam is considered a national scaldal .
well proudly Muslim northerner.
as its popularly said.
hassada ga mai rabo taki.
islam shall rise to a greater height

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by OBAGADAFFI: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:
Ajao Adepoju Abu Aish WHAT THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT ESE AND YUNUSA. The media have deliberately refused to inform you that Yunusa is less than 30 years old. The media refused to inform you that both of them have been dating long before now. The media misinformed you that Ese was "allegedly abducted", whereas it is case of ELOPING. The media deliberately misinformed you that Ese was FORCEFULLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM . The question is; did Ese said ? The media also in their attempt to blackmail the general muslims and Islam as usual refused to tell you that the parents of Ese are crying foul only because the young man is a Northerner and a muslim, hence they will give out their girl to him. Note: In Bayelsa, girls as young as 9, 10 and 11 are already mothers even without marriage. The media also failed to inform you of the effort of Shariah council and the emir of Kano to ensure that Ese is return back to Bayelsa, this is since September last year. There is no marriage without wali. Be careful with media, some people are using it to destroy humanity instead building it.
#‎copied‬

Will you just shut up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Forwetinnah: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
...from 18 to 25, shame!! So he allowed his son marry a girl without meeting the girls parents?? The man is Sick!! Imagine 25 year old man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by somatrix(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari na 33yrs be that na.................this 25 ke?

6 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Pecca: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last2comment:
He's 25 now undecided
...thought he was just 18

5 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by AnanseK(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
juncheng:
These Northerners are a big disgrace to Nigeria, from Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen,to pedophiles, this country should just break already so they can do as they please with themselves. USELESS OLORIBURUKUS

In some region, girls aged 13 to 17 are usually abducted and camped in a building without their consent, and thugs are employed to molest and sleep with them and impregnate them. it is called baby factories, it happens always in some region we all know it, why is it that nobody is speaking for them? Arr they not our sisters? Don't they also deserve publicity as our sister Ese ? Why special interest in this Ese saga? I sense fowl play,
wailers and all quack social media activist, and human right campaigner , let's take this fight further to the southeast , they need it as well, no to Injustice,

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
“So, I must declare that Inuwa’s character was unIslamic and unacceptable by the people of Tofa village who have high regard to our religion, constituted authorities and the revered throne of Sarkin Kano, Sanusi Muhammad 11. Inuwa has cheated the people of Tofa; he has smeared our name and the name of Kano state, even that of Nigeria

And you son(inuwa) hasn't committed any crime. grin

The man is mentally deranged

4 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Will you just shut up
Mr park well or u face ur lane cos is not a must u quote me

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Dennygirl: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
watered:
If I speak my mind on this now, an animal will ban me because the animal think say he's got what another man no fit get.

In 9ja take everything as it comes but make sure no one infringes on your fundamental human right. I can kill anyone for that.

Stew-peed administrators!!!
Na so o, I was ban cos of this matter yesterday. Religion of pisss indeed

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by belloabd1914(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Now it's a fact peeps don read b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by OBAGADAFFI: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:

Mr park well or u face ur lane cos is not a must u quote me

I will quote you until you run out of the NL.

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by OBAGADAFFI: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The man is mentally deranged

He doesn't know what is categorized has a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by peacengine(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last2comment:
He's 25 now undecided

No longer 18, they should let me at that nigga.

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by aiyk02(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Apart from arresting the boy, what again has the police done? because if he is not jailed Nigeria owes apology to Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by discusant: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
No crime committed by Yinusa under sharia law that governs most parts of northern Nigeria.
That's how Pa Yinusa sees the whole thing.

Because this other big tribe on the southwest of the rest of Nigeria became mugusss, as they remain docile tolerant of a Nigeria with two constitutions and two criminal justice systems in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by aiyk02(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:
Ajao Adepoju Abu Aish WHAT THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT ESE AND YUNUSA. The media have deliberately refused to inform you that Yunusa is less than 30 years old. The media refused to inform you that both of them have been dating long before now. The media misinformed you that Ese was "allegedly abducted", whereas it is case of ELOPING. The media deliberately misinformed you that Ese was FORCEFULLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM . The question is; did Ese said ? The media also in their attempt to blackmail the general muslims and Islam as usual refused to tell you that the parents of Ese are crying foul only because the young man is a Northerner and a muslim, hence they will give out their girl to him. Note: In Bayelsa, girls as young as 9, 10 and 11 are already mothers even without marriage. The media also failed to inform you of the effort of Shariah council and the emir of Kano to ensure that Ese is return back to Bayelsa, this is since September last year. There is no marriage without wali (parent or guardian). Be careful with media, some people are using it to destroy humanity instead building it.
#‎copied‬

if it were your daughter that was abducted, molested, impregnated etc would you have been writing this here? be sincere to your self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by AnanseK(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Paperwhite:
Kindly tell us what has Islam given the world today? Forced sexual slavery,terrorism,hijackings,senseless killings,.........Should we go on? No wonder you seems to come from the same place as the president.

It's not too late for her to join Aba baby factory If you don't want her love Yunusa to marry her.

She is even older than most of the layer abducted girls of the Aba baby factories.

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by bedspread: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sic people from a sic nation

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by stankezzy: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why is it that in this religion , they don't laugh , check before and after picture you will notice that something is wrong. If she followed him out of love , she should at least be happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by derecho(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
I never read finish but I saw this:
.. However, the Emir delegated power to Wambai Kano who spoke on behalf of the Emirate Council and informed us that the girl being less than 16 years of age should be given out for marriage without the consent of her parents.

Was the last line a mistake or what?
So someone less than 16 can be given out in marriage without parental consent?

Even the Islamic body was involved,imagine!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
aiyk02:

if it were your daughter that was abducted, molested, impregnated etc would you have been writing this here? be sincere to your self

My brother read d post without a bias mind the media paint it as if islam said u can abduct someone that y I said no marriage in islam without wali ( parent or guardian consent) bt the media isn't playing it well cos they av there hidden agenda too

Bro apology bt read well before quoting

The story get K -leg now dey av been together in bayelsa, both of them av been playing rough in d mum present at least without them showing dislike to it, dey av been dating in bayelsa too before eloping with the lover not to talk of been 5-6month pregnant for him u don't av to b bias too look critically as someone who really need d truth den u will see how the ese's family caused it all
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Orikinla(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Frankiss44:
Small small the age don dey increase.. Maybe by tomorrow we go hear 45
. grin. In the north, a man of 25 is still a boy. Strange homo sapiens.

4 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by kachnov(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Imagine the nonsense he's saying..

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by misgab: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't blame that region nor their religion, I blame "Lord Fredrick Luggard for amalgamating Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate.

This CUNTry is really sick
please stop using derogatory words on my fatherland.what hv u contributed as ur own quarter to unsick d country

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by derecho(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't need to be told why you think that way.
If the truth matters to you, why will he ELOPE if Ese's mum condone the nonsense?Abi Elope don get another meaning?
Itz better to keep quiet than defend a lie .
personal59:

My brother read d post without a bias mind the media paint it as if islam said u can abduct someone that y I said no marriage in islam without wali ( parent or guardian consent) bt the media isn't playing it well cos they av there hidden agenda too

Bro apology bt read well before quoting

The story get K -leg now dey av been together in bayelsa, both of them av been playing rough in d mum present at least without them showing dislike to it, dey av been dating in bayelsa too before eloping with the lover not to talk of been 5-6month pregnant for him u don't av to b bias too look critically as someone who really need d truth den u will see how the ese's family caused it all

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by achu442(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
"The parents wanted to take the girl back to Bayelsa, but they could not."
Truthful lies
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by banmee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:
May your daughter be adopted like Ese!
Shameless generation of paedophiles. Your son put a 14 year old girl in a mothers way and brainwashed her and hypnotized her under your watch and you are here ranting thrash. In a sane society you and your family do not deserve to see the sun. Wicked generation!

Abducted. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Notorious Armed Robbers Who Killed 3 Policemen In Rivers State Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.