Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father (28443 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by dinggle: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2016
This is an indictment on Sanusi and all those Muslims in Nigeria who in the name of Islam took under age girls as wives, this nonsense of marrying under-age girls must be criminalized until that is done pls set the young man free....period! we can not apply double standard for different class of Nigerians.
Nigeria must have a law that protect girls against under age marriage, age of consent in the eyes of the law must be minimum 17yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 12:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Ghost01:
Nigeria's lazy journalists at work again. Within a week, this guy's age dropped from 20 to 18 and rose from 18 to 25. Tomorrow, we may hear that he is 35. Same goes for the girl whose age keeps zooming from 13 to 17 to 14. May God have mercy!

When you say "Nigeria media" , you need to specify. That encompasses the entire body of Nigerian professional journalism. You can't call premium times or Sahara desert (sorry, Sahara reporters) a part of that body because a true journalist has one duty bound under oat, to speak the truth, no matter the cost.

People like this day, punch, daily independent, sun, and TV stations like channels, etc... Are those u can recognize with this body. Those with proven track record of die hard journalism. Note that if not for true Nigerian journalism, Ese won't have been returned, (we won't have known any Ese exists in Kano since August last year until Punch launched the #free Ese campaign. That to me is the most successful and dependable journalism any country could ever have.
Some are Complaining, baby factory here, corruption there, now we have discovered that media journalism can turn things around, I say let's use this new power to Forge the kind of future and society we've always dreamed of.
#so glad Ese is back. # prosecution begins for yunusa

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2016
Ghost01:
Nigeria's lazy journalists at work again. Within a week, this guy's age dropped from 20 to 18 and rose from 18 to 25. Tomorrow, we may hear that he is 35. Same goes for the girl whose age keeps zooming from 13 to 17 to 14. May God have mercy!

When you say "Nigeria media" , you need to specify. That encompasses the entire body of Nigerian professional journalism. You can't call premium times or Sahara desert (sorry, Sahara reporters) a part of that body because a true journalist has one duty bound under oat, to speak the truth, no matter the cost.

People like this day, punch, daily independent, sun, and TV stations like channels, etc... Are those u can recognize with this body. Those with proven track record of die hard journalism. Note that if not for true Nigerian journalism, Ese won't have been returned, (we won't have known any Ese exists in Kano since August last year until Punch launched the #free Ese campaign. That to me is the most successful and dependable journalism any country could ever have.

You need to choose your source of info carefully. Not every online blog or news site is committed to true journalism.
Some are Complaining, baby factory here, corruption there, now we have discovered that media journalism can turn things around, I say let's use this new power to Forge the kind of future and society we've always dreamed of.
#so glad Ese is back. # prosecution begins for yunusa

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:

truth is bitter bro (too mature to come down to ur level of trading insult)
thats d side u know, ask d mother if she says d truth den u will understand all my word which is too much for u to comprehend

the mother know yunusa thats certain if u follow d news frm day 1
he his her customer
something would af triggered it cos i dont see it as kidnapping rather than a failed parent who lev der responsibility in terms of monitoring nd caring for their daughter

I don't think u understand the magnitude of what you just said. Are you suggesting the woman should have refused to sell food to yunusa and friends from day 1.
She should have simply seen d snake in him and killed it before it came to strike her.
She shouldn't have been nice to him

4 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 1:12am On Mar 03, 2016
BetaThings:

I reckon that you are a Muslim, salaam
Under Shariah, it is wrong to elope with a girl
You just cannot travel with a girl who is not your sister, wife, mom, aunt etc
And she cannot become your wife without the consent of her wali (guardian)
The Prophet (SAW) told us that
“There is no marriage without a guardian.” (Tirmidhi and classified as saheeh by Al Albanee)

Forget what the media is doing - that they are feasting on the actions on of the man.
Without his action of travelling with a girl without her parent's consent, there will be no feast

Yes it is true that some girls are married off at an early age but we have so much dust because a Muslim has done this
But this is not a valid argument before Allah
The brother has to enter Islam completely and abide by the laws of Allah
He cannot be a Muslim and be aping non-muslims to justify his actions

The most sensible comment I've seen on this case. This has nothing to do with religion, as some think. It's a battle for our human rights and that of future generations.

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by bigfather(m): 1:17am On Mar 03, 2016
iliyande:
My son hasn’t committed any crime - Inuwa's Father
Alhaji Dahiru Bala (55), father of 25-years old Inuwa Dahiru Bala (otherwise known as Yunusa aka Yellow) who abducted 14-year old Ese Rita Oruru spoke from Tofa, his village in Kura Local Government Area of Kano state, Wednesday, insisting that his son committed no crime and should be set free.

Alhaji Bala told reporters who traveled about 40 kilometres from Kano to Tofa village that Ese voluntarily followed his son out of love and affection.

“The girl fell in love with my son and followed my son. Let them release my son because he has not committed any crime by following his heart,” he added.

However, Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman (50), Dagaci Tofa (Village Head of Tofa) faulted Inuwa’s action for keeping the girl after the instruction of the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Muhammad 11, describing the action as unIslamic.

Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman also gave a graphic account how the girl was converted to Islam and was taken to the Emir of Kano for endorsement, but added that the Emir refused to endorse the marriage because the girl (Ese) in question was a teenager and could not decide for herself without the consent of her parents.

According to the Village Head of Tofa town: “What I know about the story is that there was a time that boy, Inuwa Dahiru Bala, a native of this village, came with the girl in question whom I learnt her name is Ese Oruru. They came here sometime last year; and Inuwa brought her to me.

“When he told me what he wanted to do—that is, getting married to the girl; I told him I don’t have the power to join them as husband and wife. So, I decided to take them to the Hakimi (District Head) of Tofa.

“The Hakimi took the issue to the Liman (Islamic scholar) of our village where the conversion of the girl from Christianity to Islam was performed. From there, we headed straight to the Emir’s Palace to intimate him on the development; but unfortunately, the Emir was not around at that time. We met the then Wambai Kano (Abbas Sanusi, now Galadiman Kano).

“The Wambai Kano instructed us to take them to Sharia’ah Commission; so, at Sharia’ah Commission, the issue was further discussed—the parents of the girl were invited to Sharia’ah Commission. The parents wanted to take the girl back to Bayelsa, but they could not.

“Then, the next day being a Friday, we went back to the Emir’s Palace and we were asked to come back on Monday (after the weekend). When we came back to the Emir’s Palace that Monday, we waited a long time for representatives from the Sharia’ah Commission, but they delayed us to the extent that the Emir, Sanusi Muhammad 11, got tired and left for other official engagements.

“So, when the Emir left, the Police who came along with the parents of the girl had no choice than to leave for other official duties. However, the Emir delegated power to Wambai Kano who spoke on behalf of the Emirate Council and informed us that the girl being less than 16 years of age should be given out for marriage without the consent of her parents.

“Having been informed on the position of the Emirate Council on the issue, Wambai Kano gave us a letter stating the position of the Emirate Council and instructed us to deliver it to the Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) in charge of Zone 1, including Inuwa and the girl. We delivered the letter to the AIG and gave him a message that the Emir instructed that the girl should be repatriated to Bayelsa where her parents lives. So, after delivering the letter and the two children to the AIG, that was where I stopped playing any role, believing that the AIG will handle the matter as instructed by the Emir.

“However, I must say that Tofa people are not happy with this development and we condemn the action of our son, Inuwa. Now, I must tell you that it was wrong for Inuwa to have brought the girl back to this village after the Emir of Kano has given his verdict that the girl be repatriated back to her people. It is not in our character to do this kind of thing.

“So, I must declare that Inuwa’s character was unIslamic and totally unacceptable by the people of Tofa village who have high regard to our religion, constituted authorities and the revered throne of Sarkin Kano, Sanusi Muhammad 11. Inuwa has cheated the people of Tofa; he has smeared our name and the name of Kano state, even that of Nigeria.

“My advice to the young ones is that whenever they want to get married from any part of the country, they should properly follow the channels, tradition, customs and norms of the people. The reunion of the girl with the parents is the best option in this issue and Tofa people align themselves with this decision, because since the Emir’s verdict on the issue, all that we have been fighting for is that the girl be returned back to her parents.”

The Nation also gathered that Inuwa Dahiru Bala (25) who was born and brought up in Tofa village, traveled to Bayelsa state in search of job.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ese-my-son-hasnt-committed-any-crime-inuwas-father/

I nor blame you. Na the girl parents I blame !
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2016
dinggle:
This is an indictment on Sanusi and all those Muslims in Nigeria who in the name of Islam took under age girls as wives, this nonsense of marrying under-age girls must be criminalized until that is done pls set the young man free....period! we can not apply double standard for different class of Nigerians.
Nigeria must have a law that protect girls against under age marriage, age of consent in the eyes of the law must be minimum 17yrs.

U re right, but we re not setting Yinuwa free... Umm: let him be the scape Goat

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by kilokeys(m): 1:39am On Mar 03, 2016
After the 14 yr old taste chum chin.
Chi forget everychin

The power of da dck
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by leofab(f): 1:56am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:
Ajao Adepoju Abu Aish WHAT THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT ESE AND YUNUSA. The media have deliberately refused to inform you that Yunusa is less than 30 years old. The media refused to inform you that both of them have been dating long before now. The media misinformed you that Ese was "allegedly abducted", whereas it is case of ELOPING. The media deliberately misinformed you that Ese was FORCEFULLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM . The question is; did Ese said ? The media also in their attempt to blackmail the general muslims and Islam as usual refused to tell you that the parents of Ese are crying foul only because the young man is a Northerner and a muslim, hence they will give out their girl to him. Note: In Bayelsa, girls as young as 9, 10 and 11 are already mothers even without marriage. The media also failed to inform you of the effort of Shariah council and the emir of Kano to ensure that Ese is return back to Bayelsa, this is since September last year. There is no marriage without wali (parent or guardian). Be careful with media, some people are using it to destroy humanity instead building it.
#‎copied‬
you are silly for believe what you quoted kids being mother at 9,10 in bayelsa.. That means they took in be pregnancy at 7yrss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by jonnieoneng: 2:46am On Mar 03, 2016
juncheng:
These Northerners are a big disgrace to Nigeria, from Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen,to pedophiles, this country should just break already so they can do as they please with themselves. USELESS OLORIBURUKUS
Let me remind u that Lord Lugard died since 1945.There is nothing wrong with Nigeria,but as the saying goe"Evil persist when Good men/women remain inactive".I find it hard to believe that no one in this 'Yellows' family found anything wrong in what their son did.In my place,the family would have return Ese the next day She arrived.Plus will the people of Tofa agree if the case was the other way?Meaning that their 14yrs old daughter was abducted 4 over 7 months and screwed mercilessly until she got pregnant.There is need for the Muslim Umman to look into these issues as they are seriously demarketing the religion.If Yellow tried it 4 my place...........ase danu ni tomi isanwo,ofo ati itu danu ni ti kelebe.....he will run mad and enter the forest.

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Ujupsy: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Who cares your about your blind conclusion,for me your son is a kidnapper,

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by juman(m): 4:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Marrying a 14 years old girl in proper way is not bad.
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't blame that region nor their religion, I blame "Lord Fredrick Luggard for amalgamating Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate.

This CUNTry is really sick

Nigeria is a product of fornication between the morally bankrupt lugard and the dic.k hunter flora Shaw that named that geographical area Nigeria after reaching orgasm.

Can any good thing come out from an act of fornication? Hell no.

The 17yr old amorous kidnapper is now 25yrs old and that age is still his pedophilic professional age.

Just imagine the co.ck and bu.ll story been dished out to the majority of the moronic and docile public.

In a civilized clime, the kidnapper pedophile should be awaiting trial along with all those that played a role in keeping a girl hostage since last year.

The commissioner of police in that state should have his balls barbequed and served to the members of the Emirate council in kano then gather all of them In that pedophilic emirate council and castrate them all using a sickle or a hammer on their pedophilic ball's.

The volume of stupid stories emanating from Nigeria on a daily basis is so sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by olayinkaa05(m): 4:54am On Mar 03, 2016
God dey
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 03, 2016
AnanseK:

In some region, girls aged 13 to 17 are usually abducted and camped in a building without their consent, and thugs are employed to molest and sleep with them and impregnate them. it is called baby factories, it happens always in some region we all know it, why is it that nobody is speaking for them? Arr they not our sisters? Don't they also deserve publicity as our sister Ese ? Why special interest in this Ese saga? I sense fowl play,
wailers and all quack social media activist, and human right campaigner , let's take this fight further to the southeast , they need it as well, no to Injustice,

Pedophile certified.
U honestly didn't make any sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by kindredspirit(m): 5:03am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:
Ajao Adepoju Abu Aish WHAT THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT ESE AND YUNUSA. The media have deliberately refused to inform you that Yunusa is less than 30 years old. The media refused to inform you that both of them have been dating long before now. The media misinformed you that Ese was "allegedly abducted", whereas it is case of ELOPING. The media deliberately misinformed you that Ese was FORCEFULLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM . The question is; did Ese said ? The media also in their attempt to blackmail the general muslims and Islam as usual refused to tell you that the parents of Ese are crying foul only because the young man is a Northerner and a muslim, hence they will give out their girl to him. Note: In Bayelsa, girls as young as 9, 10 and 11 are already mothers even without marriage. The media also failed to inform you of the effort of Shariah council and the emir of Kano to ensure that Ese is return back to Bayelsa, this is since September last year. There is no marriage without wali (parent or guardian). Be careful with media, some people are using it to destroy humanity instead building it.
#‎copied‬

The bolded has got to be the MOST moronic sentence I've read this year. Dude, you are either trying to be mischievous or you're just plain re.tarded in the brains department.

Girls of 9,10,11 are already mothers in Bayelsa state? What a joke! You need help, bruh.

Which of the psychiatric mental facilities are you posting from?

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by juman(m): 5:06am On Mar 03, 2016
AnanseK:

In some region, girls aged 13 to 17 are usually abducted and camped in a building without their consent, and thugs are employed to molest and sleep with them and impregnate them. it is called baby factories, it happens always in some region we all know it, why is it that nobody is speaking for them? Arr they not our sisters? Don't they also deserve publicity as our sister Ese ? Why special interest in this Ese saga? I sense fowl play,
wailers and all quack social media activist, and human right campaigner , let's take this fight further to the southeast , they need it as well, no to Injustice,

Hmmm
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2016
byrron:

Nigeria is a product of fornication between the morally bankrupt lugard and the dic.k hunter flora Shaw that named that geographical area Nigeria after reaching orgasm.

Can any good thing come out from an act of fornication? Hell no.

The 17yr old amorous kidnapper is now 25yrs old and that age is still his pedophilic professional age.

Just imagine the co.ck and bu.ll story been dished out to the majority of the moronic and docile public.

In a civilized clime, the kidnapper pedophile should be awaiting trial along with all those that played a role in keeping a girl hostage since last year.

The commissioner of police in that state should have his balls barbequed and served to the members of the Emirate council in kano then gather all of them In that pedophilic emirate council and castrate them all using a sickle or a hammer on their pedophilic ball's.

The volume of stupid stories emanating from Nigeria on a daily basis is so sickening.
it's really sickening bro, but people from that region are not helping matters at all. Just imagine what d father said, I'm just tired of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 5:48am On Mar 03, 2016
kindredspirit:

The bolded has got to be the MOST moronic sentence I've read this year. Dude, you are either trying to be mischievous or you're just plain re.tarded in the brains department.

Girls of 9,10,11 are already mothers in Bayelsa state? What a joke! You need help, bruh.

Which of the psychiatric mental facilities are you posting from?

The one all your immediate family re being admitted into was wondering u re also not there now I knw hw we can track u down cos u need it badly

Idiot, reason before u insult no one has d monopoly to insult others
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2016
leofab:
you are silly for believe what you quoted kids being mother at 9,10 in bayelsa.. That means they took in be pregnancy at 7yrss

And u think u av pass a message with this ur senseless post ( get it down ur skull before all ur in-law sent u out of d aus) u bear patience to reply ppl so that they can get ur message idiot
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 6:00am On Mar 03, 2016
ttime:

I don't think u understand the magnitude of what you just said. Are you suggesting the woman should have refused to sell food to yunusa and friends from day 1.
She should have simply seen d snake in him and killed it before it came to strike her.
She shouldn't have been nice to him

No brother u re not getting my point

If u see d way those woman joke with there customers just to retain them nd also give them so many opportunity especially with there daughter's u will cry for them. Am talking base on what av seen not only in bayelsa but in most places.

If everything is strictly on business it would af been avoidable unless d girl head wan mental bt hell no all dey want is to retain der customers.

U can't come to my shop after transaction den u start playing with my daughter or decide to send my daughter on some nonsense errand hell no I won't tolerate dat infact if u see my eye ball u will get my point.

Those mother re d issue brother I knw what am saying they lev dos girls with their customer. Couldn't explain better here bt seriously am against d act bt I know wat am saying also
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by hallelluyah(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2016
[Iquote author=BeeBeeOoh post=43423834]I don't blame that region nor their religion, I blame "Lord Fredrick Luggard for amalgamating Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate.

I concur!

This CUNTry is really sick[/quote]
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Born2Breed(f): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2016
iliyande:
Alhaji Dahiru Bala (55), father of 25-years old Inuwa Dahiru Bala (otherwise known as Yunusa aka Yellow) who abducted 14-year old Ese Rita Oruru spoke from Tofa, his village in Kura Local Government Area of Kano state, Wednesday, insisting that his son committed no crime and should be set free.

Alhaji Bala told reporters who traveled about 40 kilometres from Kano to Tofa village that Ese voluntarily followed his son out of love and affection.

“The girl fell in love with my son and followed my son. Let them release my son because he has not committed any crime by following his heart,” he added.

However, Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman (50), Dagaci Tofa (Village Head of Tofa) faulted Inuwa’s action for keeping the girl after the instruction of the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Muhammad 11, describing the action as unIslamic.

Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman also gave a graphic account how the girl was converted to Islam and was taken to the Emir of Kano for endorsement, but added that the Emir refused to endorse the marriage because the girl (Ese) in question was a teenager and could not decide for herself without the consent of her parents.

According to the Village Head of Tofa town: “What I know about the story is that there was a time that boy, Inuwa Dahiru Bala, a native of this village, came with the girl in question whom I learnt her name is Ese Oruru. They came here sometime last year; and Inuwa brought her to me.

“When he told me what he wanted to do—that is, getting married to the girl; I told him I don’t have the power to join them as husband and wife. So, I decided to take them to the Hakimi (District Head) of Tofa.

“The Hakimi took the issue to the Liman (Islamic scholar) of our village where the conversion of the girl from Christianity to Islam was performed. From there, we headed straight to the Emir’s Palace to intimate him on the development; but unfortunately, the Emir was not around at that time. We met the then Wambai Kano (Abbas Sanusi, now Galadiman Kano).

“The Wambai Kano instructed us to take them to Sharia’ah Commission; so, at Sharia’ah Commission, the issue was further discussed—the parents of the girl were invited to Sharia’ah Commission. The parents wanted to take the girl back to Bayelsa, but they could not.

“Then, the next day being a Friday, we went back to the Emir’s Palace and we were asked to come back on Monday (after the weekend). When we came back to the Emir’s Palace that Monday, we waited a long time for representatives from the Sharia’ah Commission, but they delayed us to the extent that the Emir, Sanusi Muhammad 11, got tired and left for other official engagements.

“So, when the Emir left, the Police who came along with the parents of the girl had no choice than to leave for other official duties. However, the Emir delegated power to Wambai Kano who spoke on behalf of the Emirate Council and informed us that the girl being less than 16 years of age should be given out for marriage without the consent of her parents.

“Having been informed on the position of the Emirate Council on the issue, Wambai Kano gave us a letter stating the position of the Emirate Council and instructed us to deliver it to the Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) in charge of Zone 1, including Inuwa and the girl. We delivered the letter to the AIG and gave him a message that the Emir instructed that the girl should be repatriated to Bayelsa where her parents lives. So, after delivering the letter and the two children to the AIG, that was where I stopped playing any role, believing that the AIG will handle the matter as instructed by the Emir.

“However, I must say that Tofa people are not happy with this development and we condemn the action of our son, Inuwa. Now, I must tell you that it was wrong for Inuwa to have brought the girl back to this village after the Emir of Kano has given his verdict that the girl be repatriated back to her people. It is not in our character to do this kind of thing.

“So, I must declare that Inuwa’s character was unIslamic and totally unacceptable by the people of Tofa village who have high regard to our religion, constituted authorities and the revered throne of Sarkin Kano, Sanusi Muhammad 11. Inuwa has cheated the people of Tofa; he has smeared our name and the name of Kano state, even that of Nigeria.

“My advice to the young ones is that whenever they want to get married from any part of the country, they should properly follow the channels, tradition, customs and norms of the people. The reunion of the girl with the parents is the best option in this issue and Tofa people align themselves with this decision, because since the Emir’s verdict on the issue, all that we have been fighting for is that the girl be returned back to her parents.”

The Nation also gathered that Inuwa Dahiru Bala (25) who was born and brought up in Tofa village, traveled to Bayelsa state in search of job.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ese-my-son-hasnt-committed-any-crime-inuwas-father/

This guy is growing old daily. He is now 25yrs. Soon it's gonna be 30yrs.

I can't really blame the kidnappers dad who obviously is a start illitrate that married the kidnappers mother when she was 12yrs. Its the norm over there.

WHY will a father in his right senses allow his son get married to girl without the presence of the inlaws?

I weep for my dear country!!!
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016
ttime:

Am tired of arguing.
Just as colour blindness makes you see red as grey, partial deafness makes u hear words contortedly, some people have lost ability and capability to see the truth or acknowledge it. They've been brainwashed.
You are one of such. I recommend glasses and hearing aids.
All dis because I don't accept ur opinion am not asking u to accept mine either so y all dis. U need to grow up bro thanks
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by bayinq25(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't blame that region nor their religion, I blame "Lord Fredrick Luggard for amalgamating Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate.

This CUNTry is really sick
what religion did to the western world was development,what it did to Africa is to enslave us mentally
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Realist2: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Muslims, Paedophilism ( their love for virgins can make them destroy the whole world ), sex and hypocrisy are conjoined.

My advice for Ese's parents is, their next step now is to institute a #5billion damage suit against Yanusi and Inuwa his parent for hypnotized and destroyed the girl's entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by proprince(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Thunder fom hell fire all of them. kiss
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by lorelife(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2016
if it had happend dat it ws a northen gal dat ws taken 2 d south in such mana, by nw all our easten nd southen brothers in d north wil b in serius trouble. I dnt jst knw y dis animals think dey ar abov evry oda nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by hamilton62(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:

truth is bitter bro (too mature to come down to ur level of trading insult)
thats d side u know, ask d mother if she says d truth den u will understand all my word which is too much for u to comprehend

the mother know yunusa thats certain if u follow d news frm day 1
he his her customer
something would af triggered it cos i dont see it as kidnapping rather than a failed parent who lev der responsibility in terms of monitoring nd caring for their daughter
Yes truth is bitter, then are my words false? I am at apex hierarchy in maturity to continue argument on this especially with reasoning from the perspective of yours...
Follow the news keenly, then you'll comprehend my rebuke not because of hatred but because of the opportunist...
A dude in America went to college off the state with his girlfriend and teacher, she was made to face the talk more of taking a girl from her parents for months and when she talks and speak in her dialet with her mum they, the Paedophiles harsh her for English, if it's not a kidnap, manipulation, hypnotise and others why should such action of knowing her every move or words?
May God have MERCY on YOU and OTHERS like you inclusive I.
You need to REPENT!
Am off!

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by captainrock(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2016
iliyande:

see as they changed her religion so easily, i can bet anything that if a Christian guy pick race with a Muslim girl and convert her to a christian, heheheehehe, we all know that the war that will happen will pass world war 2. #justsaying
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2016
hamilton62:

Yes truth is bitter, then are my words false? I am at apex hierarchy in maturity to continue argument on this especially with reasoning from the perspective of yours...
Follow the news keenly, then you'll comprehend my rebuke not because of hatred but because of the opportunist...
A dude in America went to college off the state with his girlfriend and teacher, she was made to face the talk more of taking a girl from her parents for months and when she talks and speak in her dialet with her mum they, the Paedophiles harsh her for English, if it's not a kidnap, manipulation, hypnotise and others why should such action of knowing her every move or words?
May God have MERCY on YOU and OTHERS like you inclusive I.
You need to REPENT!
Am off!

My brother before u go off read well nd comprehend my stand

From my post wat am pointing out is d way dey paint islam in all dis when is obvious with prove from d quran that islam isn't in support of it

Secondly I am also nt in support of the act cos in islam for females no marriage without d guardian or parent support

Am also saying the mum nd father re to b blame for all dis cos dey fail in der responsibility cos viewing it critically its obvious to me that this issue is nt abt kidnapping bt eloping

The guy parent av der share of d blame bt its non of my business cos it all started from bayelsa not kano
Bt in all all I want in dis case is justice not someone crying out wen its obvious its der fault

They start dragging d case from sept last year nd if d girl is 6month pregnant the she knew about d pregnancy before eloping with him to avoid may b embarrassment

Brother get my point right nd am also not forcing my opinion on u

Thanks too
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by carinmom(f): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2016
juncheng:
These Northerners are a big disgrace to Nigeria, from Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen,to pedophiles, this country should just break already so they can do as they please with themselves. USELESS OLORIBURUKUS
Is it in the south that there are no paedophiles A story i read here in Nairaland of a father who was shocked that his 10yrs old daughter was deflowered comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Female Corper Rescued In Nasarawa (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.