Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father (28444 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ayopo10(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
The case of ESE reminds me of a known fact; IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WOULD FALL FOR ANYTHING.
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't blame that region nor their religion, I blame "Lord Fredrick Luggard for amalgamating Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate.

This CUNTry is really sick
whether you like it or not you will remain a citizen of this 'CUNTry' up until the day that you die, and so Will be your children and grandchildren
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by lyvin: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:

My brother read d post without a bias mind the media paint it as if islam said u can abduct someone that y I said no marriage in islam without wali ( parent or guardian consent) bt the media isn't playing it well cos they av there hidden agenda too

Bro apology bt read well before quoting

The story get K -leg now dey av been together in bayelsa, both of them av been playing rough in d mum present at least without them showing dislike to it, dey av been dating in bayelsa too before eloping with the lover not to talk of been 5-6month pregnant for him u don't av to b bias too look critically as someone who really need d truth den u will see how the ese's family caused it all
Hmmm You dey there when them dey play rough undecided. Let's try and condemn what is wrong, taking off with someone's daughter without their consent is wrong morally/legally or 'lovely'. You can emotionally blame what you ike though!

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
derecho:
I don't need to be told why you think that way.
If the truth matters to you, why will he ELOPE if Ese's mum condone the nonsense?Abi Elope don get another meaning?
Itz better to keep quiet than defend a lie .
brother this is a forum where u dont knw most ppl so wen commenting u dont need insult to pass ur message is nt a must u accept my opinion nor a must i accept urs would av try to explain my view futher bt it takes two mature mind to discuss two different opinion on a long term without fight and insult. Thanks for ur time bro
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Roadmike(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sex and Islam are like conjoined twin they are inseparable.

At the islamic heaven they would go to "enjoy" with several virgins. Does that connote Holiness.

The same the pedophile prophet molest innocent girl and later call that his wife at a very tender age of 9year.

Presently

Afghan solders molest innocent young boys by sexually harassing them.

Islam and the world of Sex escapades.

The worst is that most are hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
lyvin:

Hmmm You dey there when them dey play rough undecided. Let's try and condemn what is wrong, taking off with someone's daughter without their consent is wrong morally/legally or 'lovely'. You can emotionally blame what you ike though!
pls do u know where d chat is coming from nd confirm if i condemn the act? U don't even knw what bring us to dat direction before commenting and quoting mid way smh
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Ghost01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nigeria's lazy journalists at work again. Within a week, this guy's age dropped from 20 to 18 and rose from 18 to 25. Tomorrow, we may hear that he is 35. Same goes for the girl whose age keeps zooming from 13 to 17 to 14. May God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by derecho(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:
brother this is a forum where u dont knw most ppl so wen commenting u dont need insult to pass ur message is nt a must u accept my opinion nor a must i accept urs would av try to explain my view futher bt it takes two mature mind to discuss two different opinion on a long term without fight and insult. Thanks for ur time bro
So u deem it an insult?Okay o.
Did you imagine Ese's mum reading ur initial comment?
Friend, do unto others what you'll like others to do to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by opey112(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't blame that region nor their religion, I blame "Lord Fredrick Luggard for amalgamating Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate.

This CUNTry is really sick
.You spoke my mind,the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorate is a big mistake from the beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:
Ajao Adepoju Abu Aish WHAT THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT ESE AND YUNUSA. The media have deliberately refused to inform you that Yunusa is less than 30 years old. The media refused to inform you that both of them have been dating long before now. The media misinformed you that Ese was "allegedly abducted", whereas it is case of ELOPING. The media deliberately misinformed you that Ese was FORCEFULLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM . The question is; did Ese said ? The media also in their attempt to blackmail the general muslims and Islam as usual refused to tell you that the parents of Ese are crying foul only because the young man is a Northerner and a muslim, hence they will give out their girl to him. Note: In Bayelsa, girls as young as 9, 10 and 11 are already mothers even without marriage. The media also failed to inform you of the effort of Shariah council and the emir of Kano to ensure that Ese is return back to Bayelsa, this is since September last year. There is no marriage without wali (parent or guardian). Be careful with media, some people are using it to destroy humanity instead building it.
#‎copied‬
you are a real blockhead...ODE.

4 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by hamilton62(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:
Ajao Adepoju Abu Aish WHAT THE MEDIA IS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT ESE AND YUNUSA. The media have deliberately refused to inform you that Yunusa is less than 30 years old. The media refused to inform you that both of them have been dating long before now. The media misinformed you that Ese was "allegedly abducted", whereas it is case of ELOPING. The media deliberately misinformed you that Ese was FORCEFULLY CONVERTED TO ISLAM . The question is; did Ese said ? The media also in their attempt to blackmail the general muslims and Islam as usual refused to tell you that the parents of Ese are crying foul only because the young man is a Northerner and a muslim, hence they will give out their girl to him. Note: In Bayelsa, girls as young as 9, 10 and 11 are already mothers even without marriage. The media also failed to inform you of the effort of Shariah council and the emir of Kano to ensure that Ese is return back to Bayelsa, this is since September last year. There is no marriage without wali (parent or guardian). Be careful with media, some people are using it to destroy humanity instead building it.
#‎copied‬
I can see the height of stupidity oozing out of you as a bigot!
At the age of 9, 10, 11 how many northern girls are mother, pregnant, still virgin and suffering from VVF?
People like you are Yenuga aka Yellow... I wish God will naturally castrate you but He is a merciful father and I promise you that same coin will fall on you while you are vibrant...
Inhumane set of Paedophiles!
Let the ban rain atleast I stand up for humanity and not lower animalia

5 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
hamilton62:

I can see the height of stupidity oozing out of you as a bigot!
At the age of 9, 10, 11 how many northern girls are mother, pregnant, still virgin and suffering from VVF?
People like you are Yenuga aka Yellow... I wish God will naturally castrate you but He is a merciful father and I promise you that same coin will fall on you while you are vibrant...
Inhumane set of Paedophiles!
Let the ban rain atleast I stand up for humanity and not lower animalia
truth is bitter bro (too mature to come down to ur level of trading insult)
thats d side u know, ask d mother if she says d truth den u will understand all my word which is too much for u to comprehend

the mother know yunusa thats certain if u follow d news frm day 1
he his her customer
something would af triggered it cos i dont see it as kidnapping rather than a failed parent who lev der responsibility in terms of monitoring nd caring for their daughter
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Modsenemy(f): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
MrNigeriaPMB:

i tut e was 18 yesterday

He was 22 dis afternoon undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by timidapsin(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Modsenemy:

He was 22 dis afternoon undecided
Quite a long time, where have you been? embarassed
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Righttalk: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
So this one know the truth pass the emir that handle the matter.
Emir he wrote a letter to police instructing the girl be repatriated to bayelsa but when d mother came to kano d no handover d girl ho her mother neither did he permit d woman to see girl.

He talk say yesterday say d girl alleged threat to her life by her parents so she is take refuge in kano but yunusa father no know the one now.

Una go talk another one 2moro

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Anextin(f): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
personal59:
#‎copied‬
my brother from what we heard this little girl has elderly ones who Re not pregnant. What baffles me is that if all these people were involved right from the onset to set this child free why wasn't she sent home. Why wait till the media become involved before doing the right thing. Whether she eloped or not, that boy is her senior and should know better, and who ever that joined them in converting and marrying her to yinusa without her parents consent and after knowing she's under age should also be persecuted. We need to start calling a spade a spade. This boy and his parents are absolutely wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Modsenemy(f): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Quite a long time, where have you been? embarassed

The mods didn't like me so I sat in one corner .

Jst took a break tho
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by BetaThings: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
iliyande:
My son hasn’t committed any crime - Inuwa's Father
Alhaji Dahiru Bala (55), father of 25-years old Inuwa Dahiru Bala (otherwise known as Yunusa aka Yellow) who abducted 14-year old Ese Rita Oruru spoke from Tofa, his village in Kura Local Government Area of Kano state, Wednesday, insisting that his son committed no crime and should be set free.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ese-my-son-hasnt-committed-any-crime-inuwas-father/

I don't get this - did you meet the parents - "your potential in-law"?
Would you allow your daughter to be "married off" in that manner?
Your son who was of age at the time the incident happened travelled from Bayelsa to Kano with a girl
He was not a mahram to the girl
He did not arrange for a mahram to accompany them

So how come you are saying the boy has done nothing wrong
In Islam, he has committed a sin - he had no right travelling with her

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by timidapsin(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Modsenemy:

The mods didn't like me so I sat in one corner .

Jst took a break tho
Okay, missed your comments tho. smiley
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by talk2dmc(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:
#‎copied‬
........ Pray your sister become the case of this young girl whom out of stupidity her future has been hampered . What are we even talking here.. This a case any adult can simple hand over the young girl to the parents without even making any big deal out of it .

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by visita: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2016
derecho:
I never read finish but I saw this:
.. However, the Emir delegated power to Wambai Kano who spoke on behalf of the Emirate Council and informed us that the girl being less than 16 years of age should be given out for marriage without the consent of her parents.

Was the last line a mistake or what?
So someone less than 16 can be given out in marriage without parental consent?

Even the Islamic body was involved,imagine!!

But why? Was that where you stopped reading the article? Did you read the next paragraph? Because even without reading the next paragraph I spotted the mistake. Comprehension is easier when you read with a free, open and un-biased mind. Good night
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by talk2dmc(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:

truth is bitter bro (too mature to come down to ur level of trading insult)
thats d side u know, ask d mother if she says d truth den u will understand all my word which is too much for u to comprehend

the mother know yunusa thats certain if u follow d news frm day 1
he his her customer
something would af triggered it cos i dont see it as kidnapping rather than a failed parent who lev der responsibility in terms of monitoring nd caring for their daughter
...... What are you trying to prove .... Abeg close your mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by chiwondoski: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2016
I don't blame the abokis
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by BetaThings: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:
#‎copied‬

I reckon that you are a Muslim, salaam
Under Shariah, it is wrong to elope with a girl
You just cannot travel with a girl who is not your sister, wife, mom, aunt etc
And she cannot become your wife without the consent of her wali (guardian)
The Prophet (SAW) told us that
“There is no marriage without a guardian.” (Tirmidhi and classified as saheeh by Al Albanee)

Forget what the media is doing - that they are feasting on the actions on of the man.
Without his action of travelling with a girl without her parent's consent, there will be no feast

Yes it is true that some girls are married off at an early age but we have so much dust because a Muslim has done this
But this is not a valid argument before Allah
The brother has to enter Islam completely and abide by the laws of Allah
He cannot be a Muslim and be aping non-muslims to justify his actions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Umeadi09(m): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:
#‎copied‬
I strongly disagree with u on this no marriage without wali, I know of a lady in d north whom without d father's knowledge they carried out aure for her. so wat are u saying

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2016
BetaThings:

I reckon that you are a Muslim, salaam
Under Shariah, it is wrong to elope with a girl
You just cannot travel with a girl who is not your sister, wife, mom, aunt etc
And she cannot become your wife without the consent of her wali (guardian)
The Prophet (SAW) told us that
“There is no marriage without a guardian.” (Tirmidhi and classified as saheeh by Al Albanee)

Forget what the media is doing - that they are feasting on the actions on of the man.
Without his action of travelling with a girl without her parent's consent, there will be no feast

Yes it is true that some girls are married off at an early age but we have so much dust because a Muslim has done this
But this is not a valid argument before Allah
The brother has to enter Islam completely and abide by the laws of Allah
He cannot be a Muslim and be aping non-muslims to justify his actions

whats dis one saying? dont u read where it was said dat there is no marriage without wali ( parent or guardian............................ i tire fo nlder
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Umeadi09:

I strongly disagree with u on no marriage without wali, I know of a lady in d north whom without d father's knowledge they carried out aure for her. so wat are u saying

brother am not asking u to agree bt am simply saying wat d quran saya on it thanks
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Anextin:
my brother from what we heard this little girl has elderly ones who Re not pregnant. What baffles me is that if all these people were involved right from the onset to set this child free why wasn't she sent home. Why wait till the media become involved before doing the right thing. Whether she eloped or not, that boy is her senior and should know better, and who ever that joined them in converting and marrying her to yinusa without her parents consent and after knowing she's under age should also be persecuted. We need to start calling a spade a spade. This boy and his parents are absolutely wrong.
s

yes u are absolutely right the message am passing is nt wat u re seeing, wat am saying is that islam is nt in support of a marriage wthout a guardian even in islam if d father is dead the mother cant giv out a female child instead she will look for d nextin position (male) from d father family if worst come to worst hr brother will stand for d father

in islam woman cant giv out a daughter nt to talk of marrying her without the family consent op u get d point

bt d media nd shallow minded ppl re taggin islam without knowledge
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by franugo(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2016
WHAT SICK PEOPLE. ur son {who is repugnantly un-handsome btw} leaves his work state suddenly n comes bk with a 13yr old n u didn't have any question whatsoever 4 him?? irresponsible father...read d op, seems 2 me like d people of tofa are only angry because d emir's order was not followed, nt because the situation as a whole is wrong....'“However, I must say that Tofa people are not happy with this development and we condemn the action of our son, Inuwa. Now, I must tell you that it was wrong for Inuwa to have brought the girl back to this village after the Emir of Kano has given his verdict that the girl be repatriated back to her people. It is not in our character to do this kind of thing.
“So, I must declare that Inuwa’s character was unIslamic and totally unacceptable by the people of Tofa village who have high regard to our religion, constituted authorities and the revered throne of Sarkin Kano, Sanusi Muhammad 11'...some abokis are more devilish than d devil himself

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 12:34am On Mar 03, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
you are a real blockhead...ODE.

open head didirin............. ti o ba ni lakaye o le torotabi koyalow eni ti o ni supo
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
“So, I must declare that Inuwa’s character was unIslamic and unacceptable by the people of Tofa village who have high regard to our religion, constituted authorities and the revered throne of Sarkin Kano, Sanusi Muhammad 11. Inuwa has cheated the people of Tofa; he has smeared our name and the name of Kano state, even that of Nigeria

And your son(inuwa) haven't committed any crime. grin

Ur head dey there... Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:
#‎copied‬

Am tired of arguing.
Just as colour blindness makes you see red as grey, partial deafness makes u hear words contortedly, some people have lost ability and capability to see the truth or acknowledge it. They've been brainwashed.
You are one of such. I recommend glasses and hearing aids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Notorious Armed Robbers Who Killed 3 Policemen In Rivers State Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.